Age limits?

I don't consider age. I value intelligence, honesty, fidelity, compassion, empathy, humor and socialization. The things that make up a person's personality. A beautiful personality can overcome a great deal.
 
It's not a conscious choice, but throughout my life I've been attracted to guys about 10 years older than me. Back in my twenties it was guys just below or over 30, now in my 30s I'm married to the love of my life who is over 40 yrs old!

Before I met my husband-to-be I did have a veeeeeery short fling with a boy seven years younger than me, but it was just ridiculous. Sure he could get it up for round #2 faster, but it still lacked everything I enjoy in my men. He was (and is!) a really nice boy, but definitely not my cup of tea sexually and emotionally.
 
I want to know if you have age limits to be with some one? Do you rather younger ladies/guys or that's not your cuppa tea and you prefer mature? In that case how old or how young?

Actually I prefer women closer to my own age. Having more in common is preferable.

I also doubt that women much younger than myself would be interested in me.
 
I'm 32. Typically I would expect people to be within abut 10 years of me either way so our life experiences don't make the other roll our eyes.

That said, I'm teaching a couple of high school classes this semester, and I did just notice one of the students yesterday - she's 18, so it's cool on that front, and I know better than to say anything, but damn is she gorgeous. About 5'9", smooth ebony skin, long, bouncy hair, curves, and damn does she have a nice ass.
 
I likw women that are at least 25. I am 59. Most 25 year old women have been around the block a few times.
 
Age Limits

- When I finally recovered from my divorce, it took me a little bit of time to recover and heal. I am a published person in my professional life. I was 35 at the time and apparently I caught the eye of a younger native woman and she was still an eighteen year freshman in college. She was a suite mate of one of my younger cousins at the dorms at The University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. This young woman was a curvy native with long black hair and she had braces on her teeth. She was cute and intelligence aroused her.

-We met casually a few days later for lunch and ended up having wild sex at her dorm room. She was incredibly tight, large D-Cup breasts with small nipples and had a perfect whispy bush with matched her long black hair. I ejaculated deep inside of her twice. We were both gleaming with sweat and held each other naked, and confessed I was barely her second lover, made her orgasm hard and she had been deflowered only a few days before by a clumsy hipster from a reservation..ha!

-I suddenly realized holding this young woman nude in my arms, that she was incredibly soft and young at eighteen. I agree with fellow member klippert in "if you can't legally buy me an Adult beverage.. I'm going to move on." After a few more encounters with young eighteen, nineteen and twenty year old women, I have decided I do not want to dabble that young and I just entered my late thirtees a few days ago!
 
For me it's a sliding scale in line with my own age.

Currently attracted to the 30 - 55 bracket depending on the woman.
 
I am far too old for most of the women I have been with, but they don't seem to mind, so I let them worry about that.

At my age I am a curiosity for them, and they are eternal youth for me.

I worked out the average the other day and it came out to be 27. The mode is 23. The median would be around 33. The outliers were 20 and 46.

~snip~ After a few more encounters with young eighteen, nineteen and twenty year old women, I have decided I do not want to dabble that young and I just entered my late thirtees a few days ago!

Send them the 3-4 hours West. I will take very good care of them.

Just kidding.

No I am not.
 
Last edited:
I believe Cary Grand once had a few lines in a Movie concerning women "if they're under eighteen they're protected by law if they're over sixty five they're protected by nature...anywhere in between they're fair game."
 
I believe Cary Grand once had a few lines in a Movie concerning women "if they're under eighteen they're protected by law if they're over sixty five they're protected by nature...anywhere in between they're fair game."

Although you don't have the words exactly right, that line is from "Operation Petticoat"
 
At close to 47 I have a hard time thinking of myself with any number that has "teen" at the end. I mean 18/19 not underage. Yes they're legal, but for me they're kids and I know many of these "kids" can be pretty wild, but something about it....

21 is youngest and mid fifties the oldest getting to the age where a cougar would be someone on medicare:eek:
 
I will have to go with most that have said, if you can't buy me an adult beverage I am out. Although 2 years ago, I did have an exceptional little fling with a 20 year old hottie. What she lacked in experience was made up by her willingness to try new things and her hot body, that she didn't mind showing off to me or anybody else for that matter. It faded after a couple of months, but it sure was fun.

Now I really have to say, I like women that have their shit together, some experience with sex and life is a big plus. Know a woman that just turned 56, and just wow, has a body to die for!!!!! She is an incredible woman, and great in the sack, knows what she wants, and knows how to get it.
 
As someone who has bedded barely legal and Medicare men on the same day, hell, at the same time, I have no limits.
 
Back
Top