Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugs back my sweet sister.

Very wise words. Welcome too.

I hope everyone is great

Hi sweetie. I hope you are doing well. Life just seems to get so crazy during this month. Are you doing any better with your injury?

good morning All, sorry it's been a while. Real Life; Thanksgiving, Hunting, Christmas Tree Hunting, Lights on the trees outside (fixing the frigging lights for outside)....along with travel for work has all caught up...

Mama and I have two weeks to breath before Her Mun and husband show for Christmas.... looking forward to that..truly we are...

TT....sorry, I've been so busy...Chat soon hon....

I really hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Welcome back!

Is has been a while since I dropped by to say hello. I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Talk to you soon.................

UBW

Hi. I hope yours was great too.

Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers.
She saw her surgeon today and she is healing and not in pain.
She sees him again in a couple of weeks.
However, so far so good, taking it a day at a time

Hugs!

No pain is much better. I'm praying so hard that she doesn't get forced into the feeding tube. How are YOU doing, Serene? Hugs!!!

It's hump day! LOL. I hope everyone's week is going well. Just a few weeks until Christmas. Time is going sooo fast.
Hugs!! :rose:

Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers.
She saw her surgeon today and she is healing and not in pain.
She sees him again in a couple of weeks.
However, so far so good, taking it a day at a time

Hugs!

Good, I am relieved to hear it. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. Take care of yourself, please make sure you do that. Of course I'm not telling you anything you do not already know, so pardon the drivel.
do take care,
:rose::rose::rose:

Hi sweetie. I hope you are doing well. Life just seems to get so crazy during this month. Are you doing any better with your injury?

It's hump day! LOL. I hope everyone's week is going well. Just a few weeks until Christmas. Time is going sooo fast.
Hugs!! :rose:

I am thank you. Yes it does. I've got a weekend trip planned, then a busy week and then on the 16th I fly away to America.
Yes it's healing still, slowly, still being careful with it.

This year has flown by, it's crazy. *hugs back*

good morning All, sorry it's been a while. Real Life; Thanksgiving, Hunting, Christmas Tree Hunting, Lights on the trees outside (fixing the frigging lights for outside)....along with travel for work has all caught up...

Mama and I have two weeks to breath before Her Mun and husband show for Christmas.... looking forward to that..truly we are...

TT....sorry, I've been so busy...Chat soon hon....

I really hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...

It's a busy time of year. Sounds like you've been keeping out of trouble lol.

No worries I haven't been around much either.

Just a quick touch and go, hi there TT, INL and RA, plus all those that I've missed. remember if you can't be good be careful out there.;)

Thanks INL.

We spent T-day in the emergency room.
Her surgical site is open and stomach contents are burning her and keeping the wound from closing. They made up this concoction to put on the site and it is helping make her comfortable, but it looks like they will have to do surgery again. Worse case, they will put her peg back in. :(

My thoughts are with you. :rose:

Having had a 'simple hernia operation' allegedly in and out the next day, 2 weeks later due to complications..... I can empathise.

"Just a quick note to say Hi to ALL! Life is good - new job going well and the SO has been HOME a LOT! Love and HUGS to all! Baby Girls and Daddies too!"

Newish

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to Lit - my Daddy actually talked me into joining after I lurked and read his postings for quite some time :)

I was so excited to see this thread and wanted to introduce myself!!
I hope all the Littles and Daddies are having an fantastic Friday :)

bears repeating ....
HERE
Happy hump day back atcha, INL
Hope you're doing well. :rose:

Hi darlin'! Doing ok. How are you doing?

I am thank you. Yes it does. I've got a weekend trip planned, then a busy week and then on the 16th I fly away to America.
Yes it's healing still, slowly, still being careful with it.

This year has flown by, it's crazy. *hugs back*

I had almost forgotten your trip! Are you going to the west coast? Hopefully the injury won't slow you down too much. Hugs and kisses!!

Just a quick touch and go, hi there TT, INL and RA, plus all those that I've missed. remember if you can't be good be careful out there.;)

Hi there HS! Hope you are staying warm.

"Just a quick note to say Hi to ALL! Life is good - new job going well and the SO has been HOME a LOT! Love and HUGS to all! Baby Girls and Daddies too!"

It's so great to hear this update Sis!! It's great that you are enjoying the new position and being with the SO. Yay!!!!

Happy Friday, baby girls and fellow daddies!

Happy Friday to you too! Welcome!

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to Lit - my Daddy actually talked me into joining after I lurked and read his postings for quite some time :)

I was so excited to see this thread and wanted to introduce myself!!
I hope all the Littles and Daddies are having an fantastic Friday :)

Welcome to the thread. It's a cool place. Have a great weekend!

I had almost forgotten your trip! Are you going to the west coast? Hopefully the injury won't slow you down too much. Hugs and kisses!!

Yes i'm going to Sacremento (well Stockton actually) to visit friends.
No I should be ok, just gotta remember to not lift luggage with my left arm :eek:

Hugs to all the baby girls. Candy in my pocket help yourself.;)

*fishes around in your pocket for candy, hitting something and muttering that ain't candy and giggles*

Welcome to the thread, NaughtyK

Hello INL ((hugs))

Hi daddy Rj! ((kisses)) for your cheek

Hugs to all the baby girls. Candy in my pocket help yourself.;)

Hugs for daddy ESM too! Hmm, candy? Reaching in.... Oh, my favorite!! :devil:

Yes i'm going to Sacremento (well Stockton actually) to visit friends.
No I should be ok, just gotta remember to not lift luggage with my left arm :eek:

I hope your trip is lots of fun and goes smoothly. Maybe you should keep your water bottle in your left hand so your right hand is the only hand available for lifting? Hugs for you, sweet Sis.

Happy Saturday daddies and girls! I hope everyone is warm and smiling this weekend!

Happy Saturday daddies and girls! I hope everyone is warm and smiling this weekend![/QUOTE]

Hi, INL--same to you!

Happy Saturday daddies and girls! I hope everyone is warm and smiling this weekend!

Hi, INL--same to you![/QUOTE]

Thank you! Brrr, Florida seems to be one of the few states that still has warm weather. Can you send a warm front up this way, please? :)

Hi, INL--same to you!

Thank you! Brrr, Florida seems to be one of the few states that still has warm weather. Can you send a warm front up this way, please? :)[/QUOTE]

Come on down! Your very good-looking front will be warm in no time. ;)

Thank you! Brrr, Florida seems to be one of the few states that still has warm weather. Can you send a warm front up this way, please? :)[/

Come on down! Your very good-looking front will be warm in no time. ;)

Giggles! Do you promise?? :cool:

Howdy to everyone... Welcome to the newcomers.
INL... I'm doing fine. .Here as opposed to there, so it's all good. :)
Hope everyone has a splendid day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back