Best completed Story Series of any genre?

kameena_fool

Virgin
Hi all,
I am a silent user of literotica for 13 years. I read almost all the genres now. In beginning I would search a single standalone story, length never mattered, and read it. But then I found the stories which can not be finished in single post, and should be cut in parts. I found gems there and loved it.

But as I have a problem that when I start a book/story it should be completed because to be continued books/stories make me anxious and I cannot wait it out. That's why I don't watch the different tv shows unless or until they are finished.
So I was hoping that is there somewhere a list of the completed Story Series of Literotica. I will love it.
If not the please can you people share your personal favorite Story Series of Literotica.
Thanks

Last edited:
If you like long series, you might enjoy my "Hand Job Slut" series. It's eleven stories, which have stand-alone plots, but which also form one long arc at the same time. About a shy girl coming to terms with her sexuality, it's one of my few "serious" works where I attempted actual character development. I won't say it qualifies as "best," but I was pleased with the outcome.

"Rock and Water" by justahole. BDSM romance. Excellent in all aspects.

I loved the fantasy concept of the world, so I was really annoyed when it turned science-fiction at the end.

I agree about it losing steam around book 3. I remember thinking it was a lot of moving people around the world and not a lot actually happening until the last few pages.
To what series are you referring?

Hi all,
I am a silent user of literotica for 13 years. I read almost all the genres now. In beginning I would search a single standalone story, length never mattered, and read it. But then I found the stories which can not be finished in single post, and should be cut in parts. I found gems there and loved it.

But as I have a problem that when I start a book/story it should be completed because to be continued books/stories make me anxious and I cannot wait it out. That's why I don't watch the different tv shows unless or until they are finished.
So I was hoping that is there somewhere a list of the completed Story Series of Literotica. I will love it.
If not the please can you people share your personal favorite Story Series of Literotica.
Thanks

Try CarlusMagnus. He has several completed series, all of them very good. His "Charlie and Mindy" collection includes several chapters that score above 4.8, and none below 4.6. In the Incest/Taboo genre

I have two storylines that are complete. "The Diablo Masquerade"', a hardcore science fiction erotic story with a transvestite main character; and "My Brother's Ghost", a ghost story with some mild sexually suggestive overtones and a hardcore "rape" scene used to move the reader towards hating the villain and build sentiment for the victim. Thus far, "My Brother's Ghost" is probably my most successful and well received storyline, but I haven't compared it to my newest storyline "A Slut's Triangle" which I am currently working on.đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant

Back