Send a pic to Lit pal

dacoach44

Literotica Guru
I can R click on a pic in Tumblr and send over a link in a chatbox. But, that does not work when I try to send over a pic from my PC, when chatting with PM's.

Got Windows 10. Does anybody understand this, as well as how to resize a pic, without the hassle of photoediting software? Of course, I can post one into a thread box.

Thanks, kids.

If you photo is hosted on line a link like you describe above will work. If it's on your pc I don't see how it would work unless it's saved on Windows cloud service.

...send over a pic from my PC, when chatting with PM's.

You can't send attachments in PMs. You have to upload the picture and send a link. A link to an attachment in a thread will work; bookmark your very first post and edit it to add an attachment when you want to PM a picture. Edit again and delete the attachment when it has been received.

Find a hosting service that will accept hi-res/HD images and you won't need editing software to resize down to fit attachment limitations. If you do need to resize or crop a picture, check out www.Irfanview.com. Irfanview is an image management program for windows rather than a full-featured image editor. It will do 99.9999% of what you might need to do with images.

You can't send attachments in PMs. You have to upload the picture and send a link. A link to an attachment in a thread will work; bookmark your very first post and edit it to add an attachment when you want to PM a picture. Edit again and delete the attachment when it has been received.

Find a hosting service that will accept hi-res/HD images and you won't need editing software to resize down to fit attachment limitations. If you do need to resize or crop a picture, check out www.Irfanview.com. Irfanview is an image management program for windows rather than a full-featured image editor. It will do 99.9999% of what you might need to do with images.

Thanks, Harold, will ck it out, Dave

Thanks

Hi guys; a pal introduced me to Imgur, and one can save a pic there in the software, and send it to the chatboxes as a link. Not sure how to search them, but its free and thanks so much.

Dave

If you use DropBox or Google Drive you can also share a link privately with a Lit buddy.

It's a bit of a roundabout way of doing it and its not private but what I do is upload my pics to another section of literotica,then tell them to look for it there

Denny

Hi guys; a pal introduced me to Imgur, and one can save a pic there in the software, and send it to the chatboxes as a link. Not sure how to search them, but its free and thanks so much.

Dave
I use Imgur but it's a pain in the ass.
I also started using a faster system, Upload Pie. Very simple except you only keep the photo to a maximum of one week I think. Choices of a few hours, a day, a week.
Fine for PM's but the photo will not be saved.
http://uploadpie.com/giJ8x <------- 30 min AND IT'S GONE

Back