Curious guy looking for buddy in the same boat

WildBill400

I am me
Hey everyone, I'm 31 married and extremely curious about sexual interaction with another guy. I have always been into women but recently find myself fantasizing about playing with a cock. I think I would like to try some mutual jo and bj. Not looking for any anal play, sorry for those who might turn away at this point. I would like to be discreet, I'm clean no drugs or diseases here, and I have a professional career. I'm 6'1 200 lbs athletic build with a couple extra pounds, white, blond hair and blue eyes, some tattoos. 6.5" cut. I'm looking for a buddy, in the same position who would like to get together from time to time and play, watch sports, get a beer etc. I'm in northern California and do travel for work every once and a while. I'll be visiting the Sacramento area at the end of the week and will have a hotel room to play in, send me a pm if your interested or just want to chat. Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm 31 married and extremely curious about sexual interaction with another guy. I have always been into women but recently find myself fantasizing about playing with a cock. I think I would like to try some mutual jo and bj. Not looking for any anal play, sorry for those who might turn away at this point. I would like to be discreet, I'm clean no drugs or diseases here, and I have a professional career. I'm 6'1 200 lbs athletic build with a couple extra pounds, white, blond hair and blue eyes, some tattoos. 6.5" cut. I'm looking for a buddy, in the same position who would like to get together from time to time and play, watch sports, get a beer etc. I'm in northern California and do travel for work every once and a while. I'll be visiting the Sacramento area at the end of the week and will have a hotel room to play in, send me a pm if your interested or just want to chat. Thanks

All exactly the same as my situation apart from the location. Nothing new there though. Good luck.

Being in the same boat is fine unless the boat is sinking. Then it's every man for himself .

I think there are millions of guys "in the same boat." The problem is the boat is a small rubber dinghy. And.....if you got an erection when reading "small rubber dinghy," send me a PM....we may have something in common. LOL!

I want exactly this, only problem is we are too far away though. I wish you luck!

Plenty of guys here are probably thinking the same thing... "that's what I fantasize about..."

Back