Scuttle's Things and Stuffs

Scuttle Buttin'

Demons at bay
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Posts
15,881
My other thread for this ended up not quite being what I wanted, so I'm going to make a new one. Fun times.

Just a place to stick ideas that I don't want to forget, my active threads, etc.

"And every single story in this book is consensual.

They're consensual because they're fiction. They're consensual because they're made-up. I consented to write them; you're consenting to read them. If you don't want to read this kind of thing, this isn't the book for you. I encourage you to put it down, and read something else.

It's funny. When it comes to things that aren't sex, people seem to understand this distinction. People get that enjoying spy novels doesn't mean you want to join the CIA; that enjoying murder mysteries doesn't mean you want to kill people; that enjoying heist thrillers doesn't mean you want to break into Fort Knox. People understand that it's fun and exciting to imagine things we wouldn't actually want to do - even things we think are immoral.

But for some reason, porn often gets held to a different standard. Depicting a fantasy of a sex act is often assumed to be an endorsement of that act. So let me spell it out: I do not endorse sexual force, abuse of power, rape, or any form of violation of sexual consent. I am vehemently opposed to them.

I am, however, unapologetic about the fact that I like to fantasize about them. If we have any freedom at all, it's the freedom between our ears; the freedom to think about whatever we like. And that includes sex."

-Greta Christina



My SRP Profile.


Active threads:









Inactive Threads:

Welcome to Etham, Alabama - (co-writers Britwitch, LeCharNoir, thestruggle, and IvoryTigress) - A revival comes to a small Southern Town, and nothing about life there will ever be the same again.

The Right One - (co-writer Britwitch) - A love letter found in an old book send two people on a journey together that will alter the course of the rest of their lives.

This Side - (co-writer saysalice) - A nice guy. A dark secret. A girl with no idea what she's got herself in to.

Getting Away - (co-writer Britwitch) - A couple whose relationship is on the rocks head for their secluded cabin in the woods to decide their fate. But they're not as alone as they think.

Operation Jericho - (co-writer thestruggle) - After the largest terrorist attack on American soil, teams of two are sent out to hunt down those responsible. If only it were that simple.

Night and Fog - (co-writers Britwitch, saysalice, thestruggle) - In Nazi Germany, a former officer is kept happy by the regime with an occasional delivery: A girl, captured from one of the neighboring conquered countries.

Learning to Love the Bomb - (co-writer Apollo Wilde) - Two people are locked away in an underground bunker for six months of the cold war, with only each other and the ICBM they are there to launch to keep them company.

A House Divided - (co-writer TinyDutchess) - Years after the end of the Civil War, a woman's husband returns home from the battlefield. Things are not quite what they seem, however.

Domestic Bliss - (co-writers Britwitch and TinyDutchess) - Taking life back to a more simple time.

Legerdemain - (co-writer saysalice) - Therapy doesn't get more unorthodox than this.

Some Kind of Hero - (co-writer AnyOtherName) - In a dystopian future, heroes and villains are merely puppets in the hands of giant corporations. Until one isn't.

Crumpled - A Paper Doll Story - (co-writer AnyOtherName) - Set in the world of the Paper Dolls, another Creative finds herself with a Steward, but this one may not have her best interests in mind.

Paper Doll - (co-writer Miss_Vivi) - A world where creativity is rare, and a Doll's personality is changed by her Steward until the perfect match is found. But the consequences for failure, for them both, are dire.

By the Letter - (co-writer Faux_Pas) - 1. Have sex in a different place or position, using each letter of the alphabet. 2. Do it before any of the other teams win, while the internet watches it all live. 3. ?????? 4. Profit!

Love is Brightest in the Dark - (co-writer SortOfBeautiful) - Childhood best friends against the zombie horde.

The Sojourn of Cortland - (future and present co-writers: DarkWarrioress, SiaKlynn, BritWitch, Miss_Vivi, LovelyLuna) - A take on The Odyssey, set in a near-future post-apocalyptic world.

Shelter - (co-writer LovelyLuna) - An older widower takes in a young girl, and changes both of their lives.

The Missing Piece - (co-writer smiley8022) - Friendship is all fun and games... until sex is involved.

A Typical Day at the Office - (co-writer SweetAsSuga) - A private detective is hired to make a married man violate his prenup.

At His Mercy - (co-writer ScifiFanGirl) - A tavern waitress. A pirate. A new toy.

Strange Bits - (co-writer Mephistophelily) - Rivalries are nothing new. Switching bodies with your greatest rival, however, is.

The Principal Lesson - (co-writer RainingHeat) - A pet, her Master, and the lurking, stalking presence of a whip.

An Unexpected Affair (co-writer ilikeitlikethat18) - Strangers meet on a city bus. They are strangers no more once inside her apartment.

Christian Dating Site: A Cautionary Tale - (co-writer zydrate) - You think you've met the man who could be the One. He seemed like a good Christian on-line. Appearances can be deceiving.

Forsaken - (co-writer EuphoricDysphoria) - Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll.

Act of Kindness - (co-writer PollySays) - A sea of notes, a world of disjointed and confused thoughts, and a kidnapped barista. Serve hot.

Girl Like That - (co-writer LovelyLuna) - A married man finally takes home the girl of his dreams... from the strip club where she works.

Dulcis Somnia Sunt De Hoc - (co-writers LovelyLuna and wideeyedone) - When a dream becomes more appealing than your reality, which one do you choose?

The Curse - (co-writer LovelyLuna) - An Egyptian mummy is woken from his eternal slumber upon his discovery.

Me? A Spy?! - (co-writer La_Reina) - A spy that isn't aware she is one, and the agent sent to protect her.

The Remnant - (co-writers Britwitch and chocolatekoneko) - An eccentric inventor and all the terrible things he does to the poor girls locked in his basement.

Dear Brother - (co-writer Faux_Pas) - Bonding and bondage between a brother and sister.

Mind's Eye - (co-writer BeautifulDream) - An aging gunslinger, and the woman who makes him break his own rules.

Paradise Lost - (co-writer BeautifulDream) - An encounter with a remote tribe while on vacation turns into an ordeal they won't ever forget... if they survive.

The Inheritance - (co-writer seven_of_nine) - A girl held in the basement, pulled out only to be used, and the man who inherits her.

Another New World - (co-writer SiaKlynn) - A search for the new New World, in the most beautiful ship on the sea.

The Garden - (co-writers Miss_Vivi, Britwitch, and marauder13) - The true story of humanity's creation and corruption.

Stolen Light - (co-writer GentleValkyrie) - An assassin sent to kill her instead takes her captive. But for what purpose?

Offertory - (co-writer GentleValkyrie) - A girl sent to a remote monastery to grow closer to God, but things are not quite what they seem.

The Perfect Woman - (co-writer ObscureInsanity) - An eccentric, reclusive billionaire kidnaps a woman he believes to be his blank slate, with the goal of crafting her into the perfect woman.













Other:

A First Encounter - (co-writer Miss_Vivi) - Not a plot-based story RP, but a scene that turned out (in my humble opinion) to be rather incredible, and quite worthy of being included here. There is some measure of violence included. You've been warned.
 
Last edited:
Ideas:

A society cut off from the outside world via some seen or unseen, natural or unnatural force. Perhaps even underground. Inspired partially by Stephen King's Under the Dome.

If I get murdered in the city, don't go revengin' in my name...
 
tumblr_mlp8utJGNx1qzamioo1_500.jpg


tumblr_mlp8utJGNx1qzamioo2_250.jpg


tumblr_mlp8utJGNx1qzamioo4_250.jpg


tumblr_mlp8utJGNx1qzamioo5_500.jpg
 
The dust bowl. A body revealed as the soil erodes. So many people wanted to do it. Which one did?
 
Saw your name and just had to stop and post. I had a cat many years ago named Scuttle Butt... he was awesome ;) Brought back good memories of the little guy.:rose:
 
Saw your name and just had to stop and post. I had a cat many years ago named Scuttle Butt... he was awesome ;) Brought back good memories of the little guy.:rose:

Haha! Might be the first time I've been compared to a cat, but as long as it's favorable, I'll take it.
 
Saw your name and just had to stop and post. I had a cat many years ago named Scuttle Butt... he was awesome ;) Brought back good memories of the little guy.:rose:

Will now be referring to Daddy as kittykinz Daddyface
He is very kitty like. Mhm.
 
Will now be referring to Daddy as kittykinz Daddyface
He is very kitty like. Mhm.

Yeah, like the kind of cat that trips you on your way down the stairs, and then laughs.

Wait, cats don't laugh. Do they? I'm a dog person.
 
I knew a new nick would bring you out!
And cats are evil. So is Daddy.

It's how I'm summoned! Just make up a nickname and I appear. Plus, I think I need to start making a list of these names just to make sure that none of them are forgotten.

Cats ARE evil. If they were big enough, they'd eat people. Okay, I'll go lurk in another thread and stop messing up Ruffly's super important things and stuff.
 
It's how I'm summoned! Just make up a nickname and I appear. Plus, I think I need to start making a list of these names just to make sure that none of them are forgotten.

Cats ARE evil. If they were big enough, they'd eat people. Okay, I'll go lurk in another thread and stop messing up Ruffly's super important things and stuff.

So, like... a tiger?

Or lion?

Or puma?

Or jaguar?
 
Back
Top