Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Now listen up, NIGGERZ

I know you wont/cant respond to the issues

So go ahead

BASH BUSYBODY-II ABOUT BEING RACIST:D
 
The whole "broken clock" aspect to this thread belittles the fact that the conclusions couched in rabid rhetoric remains right. For the sake of sanity and a pure demonstration of realpolitik retail politics, Vetteman, BB and Miles... take a fucking powder! Your bullshit reads like a cholera blanket in retrospect.

Christ! Real political interplay is being demonstrated before your very eyes and... you fucking amateurs wanna gild the lily. You're not that good. Let Susan Rice play out and learn something.

If our ballsy President wanted to invest in his "choice" he would have already nominated her. He Hasn't! He's testing the airs. He's running his "friend". She was given a load of shit to carry and is still trying to sell it. Susan Collins called the hand. If ever there was a 'game over' (after the game over of being vetted to sell pre election BS)... this was it.

You stooges are more interested in tweaking the other idiots here. The real world is far less complicated and far more entertaining! Rice is done and you fucks have had nothing cogent to add to the discourse. If the Ambassador and by extension the Administration can dance the jig necessary to avoid any more Benghazi flak then ... more power to them. She should be his next SecState. They'll deserve each other. We all would be better served by a second choice - who would be better vetted and less entrenched in... whatever the fuck we now have.
 
Christ! Real political interplay is being demonstrated before your very eyes and... you fucking amateurs wanna gild the lily. You're not that good. Let Susan Rice play out and learn something.

Oooh smug bitchy above-the-fray meta-commentary, a la kbate and/or bert notorious!!

Let's see....I've learned that you don't care for Ambassador Rice, that you attempted to ascribe positions to her, and that you whined incessantly when Liar called you out on your shenanigans.

You're gonna need a thicker hide if you want to play here, tinkerbell.
 
Really?

All these threads, all these posts and you still have to prove that I live in your head...

:rolleyes:

I've been posting in this thread for days.

Have I gone into any of your other dumbass threads?

LOL, what an ego you have. :D
 
It is hard to believe the brazen hippo creepsy and the neglect of ethics and the outright attempt to distort facts and reality of the MEDIA

WAPO had 50 front page stories.....13 days IN A ROW of above the FOLD Abu Gharib stories....as did other media

Story after story, media camped out on LAWNS of PEOPLES HOMES for the V PLAME story


and the BURIAL OF THE BEN GUY ZZzzzz......"non story"........going as far as saying that its meaningless and the REPOZ are distorting it

un fucking believable
 
Yeah, we can see that you're really focused on the thread and its topic...



Clearly. :nods:

Considering I made 41 posts in this thread about the topic, you're right, it does show that.

Now about that ad hominem attack you just made...
 
Four posts in a row, dedicated to me and not the topic...

I say that big talk’s worth doodly-squat!
outlaw-josey-wales-3.jpg
 
Four posts in a row, dedicated to me and not the topic...

I say that big talk’s worth doodly-squat!
outlaw-josey-wales-3.jpg

After tens of thousands of posts using at least 7 different names you still don't understand how discussion boards work?

Seriously?

Until you made your little Ad Hominem, all of my posts were on the topic.

But i can see why you would prefer not to talk about the flawed premise in your American Thinker article. Making it personal with me means you don't have to discuss it.

You deep "thinker" you. ;)
 
Oooh smug bitchy above-the-fray meta-commentary, a la kbate and/or bert notorious!!

Let's see....I've learned that you don't care for Ambassador Rice, that you attempted to ascribe positions to her, and that you whined incessantly when Liar called you out on your shenanigans.

You're gonna need a thicker hide if you want to play here, tinkerbell.

Actually Bob, nothing quite so smug as trying to address the OP and the ramifications involved. I really don't give a flip about what you and the kids do every day at extended recess. The game's tired. It's sometimes funny in a train wreck kinda way. I'm happy as a clam in my hide. You and the boys can suit up as you do, though... At this point, you're little more than a gaggle of bowling pins hurling well worn stones at one another. I'm not above it. I mostly - and quite easily - just ignore it.

Still... The Benghazi incident and the... the....? Coverup is not the right word? Politically charged lie? (Too cumbersome... hmmmmm?) The Benghazi incident and specifically, the story told us by our Government, is not acceptable under any circumstances - especially within the umbra of a pending election.

As to your charges: I don't dislike the Ambassador. She has been a seemingly effective and long serving political bureaucrat. She was, however, the one who was chosen to rep the Administration in the fateful days after the attack. They don't spin some wheel in the White House to assign spokespersons on each issue of the day. Susan Rice was - by choice and then by commission - the liar. I simply deeply question her position (and I would hope to think, judgement) during the immediate course of this incident. She seems to be generally well respected, but she does have a history of putting immediate political consideration beside or even ahead of the truth. I have ascribed nothing to her that is not supported by the public record. It goes directly to any question as to her qualifications to be our next SecState.

As to Liar? I haven't edited any bit of it. Anyone who cares to, may review the exchanges.
 
is this SeanH only claim to fame? has he done anything with his life or just another armchair QB wanna be dreaming about being someone important?
 
Back
Top