I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... I drank last night, a lot....lol, which I never do...now I'm up and can't sleep.... :( ... but Ihad sooooo much fun :D

Sorry to hear that I did the same thing but fell asleep early and woke up ever earlier and now can't get back to sleep myself...

Sorry to hear that I did the same thing but fell asleep early and woke up ever earlier and now can't get back to sleep myself...

Me too...well I think I fell asleep around 12, and Iwoke up at 5..... kind of wish Icould go somewhere to kill a little time....lol, but I'm thinking Imight not be able to drive yet.. and I'm sure not walking, lol

Me too...well I think I fell asleep around 12, and Iwoke up at 5..... kind of wish Icould go somewhere to kill a little time....lol, but I'm thinking Imight not be able to drive yet.. and I'm sure not walking, lol

Sounds like a smart idea not to drive. Where did you want to go?

Sounds like a smart idea not to drive. Where did you want to go?

Feeling like I need to go for a walk or something...I just don't want to wake anyone up at home....but I might just try to go back to sleep... I dont feel like I've had enough ......r u getting tired again yet?

Feeling like I need to go for a walk or something...I just don't want to wake anyone up at home....but I might just try to go back to sleep... I dont feel like I've had enough ......r u getting tired again yet?

Yea...but I need to get up and start my day. I want to go workout and get a run in today before it gets too hot out yesterday it was living in a blast furnace

Sounds like a case for company and strong black coffee to me?;)

Fixed inbox....... no fog here....and thanks I am well PA.............how about all of u?....good morning everyone

So, does 66 qualify as an older guy?

I think the question is more: when does an older guy become an old guy? :D
or does he just keep getting older?

I'm just kind of worried I might pass the "older" and go straight into old age nd miss out. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think old is in the mind of the beholder. In my head (OK...both heads.), I'm way younger then I am chronologically.

I do find that the majority of people (especially guys) my age are OLD. Living one's life to the fullest keeps me young.

I think old is in the mind of the beholder. In my head (OK...both heads.), I'm way younger then I am chronologically.

I do find that the majority of people (especially guys) my age are OLD. Living one's life to the fullest keeps me young.

I agree it's a state of mind as much as anything and intellect as well of course.

That's true......

April's gone down
June's here with hot lips
and I've found
I miss sweet April's kiss

Hello all I'm fascinated by this attraction, I was out last night with my wife and waiting for a taxi a young lady probably 20 years or more younger gave me a lovely smile and asked where I was from, we spoke briefly before getting into the taxi and as we drove away she gave me a look and a wave that was so sexy. I lay in bed later with a tremendous hard on for hours thinking about it.

Doesn't take much eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back