IQ matters


hehe.. now that is good.. very good. Wonder if you truly get it though.

12e803adaed4f5e825490e8dd19fda7f.jpg

MV5BZjg1ZDgyYmUtNWRkOC00M2JkLWI3M2QtZWUxMGNlZmViY2JmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMDk1MjM@._V1_.jpg



How's my condescension working out for ya? :cattail:
 

It all depends on one's definition of 'Success'.

Middle Age Crisis.

It fucking sucks. Your bits start to get saggy and rheumatic, and you achieve insight into how dumb and wasteful you've been until then.
Lazy people regret not trying harder, and ambitious people regret giving up what mattered to them while chasing societal prescribed chimeras (and not necessarily becoming truly successful cause most of us are losers).
 
Outcomes match testing with a .7 correlation, yet it's non-sense? What's a matter, you test low?

A specific subset of Jews test higher and if you bothered to read some history you'd understand why.

As far as the Chinese 'inventing' the IQ test, that isn't what I said. I said that the Imperial Tests were a form of IQ test.

Let's take this apart slowly.

1. We're still waiting for this .7 correlation evidence. No one else could find it so unless you can show us the proof stop bullshitting.

2. Yes, the Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQs. There's lots of explantions as to why. However, "the most obvious test of a genetic cause of the Ashkenazi advantage would be a cross-adoption study that measured the adult IQ of children with Ashkenazi biological parents and gentile adoptive parents, and vice versa. No such study exists, so CH&H's evidence is circumstantial."

3. It doesn't matter if you said "form" or not because you're playing bullshit semantics. You claimed the the test is a "form" of an IQ test when it clearly isn't, as I demonstrated.

If you've got proof of anything we'd all love to see it.
 

You're right, and I agree too with their theory that luck and social advantage (related to wealth, race, gender) play a big role in that.
This also caught my attention:

"With the help of this model, several policy hypotheses are also addressed and compared to show the most effective strategies for public funding of research in order to improve meritocracy, diversity, and innovation."

What measures do they have in mind?
Fight prejudice and discrimination? I would totally agree with them in that case.

But I hope that it's not one of those communists in disguise papers which aims to take money from the middle class (not the 0.01%) to give to the poor, or to put barriers in the path of kids belonging to certain -currently prosperous- demographics.

Why should white, jewish and east asian males from the millenial and Z generation pay for the sins of their parents?
 
You're right, and I agree too with their theory that luck and social advantage (related to wealth, race, gender) play a big role in that.
This also caught my attention:

"With the help of this model, several policy hypotheses are also addressed and compared to show the most effective strategies for public funding of research in order to improve meritocracy, diversity, and innovation."

What measures do they have in mind?
Fight prejudice and discrimination? I would totally agree with them in that case.

But I hope that it's not one of those communists in disguise papers which aims to take money from the middle class (not the 0.01%) to give to the poor, or to put barriers in the path of kids belonging to certain -currently prosperous- demographics.

Why should white, jewish and east asian males from the millenial and Z generation pay for the sins of their parents?

Stop flirting with him, paki boi. He already said he's not into dudes. Take the hint already, samosa sucker.
 
So, are you asserting that dumb people breed less, And that extra smart people have larger families?

No.
The leap you made is fascinating, tho. If you'd like to premise how you came to this conclusion, I'd read it.

Also, you are talking about reproductive strategy.
Why do humans create strategies? To navigate problems.

If you'd like to read more about reproductive strategy theories, r/K selection theory is a good start. It's more modern and a bit easier to understand, imo anyway.
 
The intelligence of sheep?

IQ of the general population doesn't matter in the slightest. The IQ's of a tiny fraction of 1% matter. They are the ones that lead and drive society's progress.

The rest of you are sheep, bleating your way to inevitable oblivion. ;)
 
From everyone's favorite alt-right rag.

For instance, we know that people who do better at IQ tests tend to do better at school, in work and in terms of their physical and mental health. On average, they even live longer — and this doesn’t seem purely due to education or social class. Studies continually appear in top neuroscience journals linking MRI measures (such as the overall volume of the brain) to IQ scores, and some of the first IQ-related genetic variants are now being uncovered.

IQ still matters

After spending a mere paragraph stating the facts, the article then goes on to soft peddle the caveats, all of which are true to one degree or another. As an example all serious researchers acknowledge that environment, especially during youth, plays a role. The debate centers on how much of a role and how long these effects last.
 
The birthmark of a native lemming is one who concerns her or himself about where he ranks among the collective, and the more s/he cares, the more lemming s/he is.
 
Here comes the DNA

tests for IQ

Not so fast, Dr. Hammond ....

As of now, the predictions are not highly accurate. The DNA variations that have been linked to test scores explain less than 10 percent of the intelligence differences between the people of European ancestry who’ve been studied.

In other words, your post is ...


zdz6p.jpg
 
Manure serves a purpose. Although using dinosaur shit in your post is apropos.
 
Back
Top