Anal Sex - Best or favorite position

Such a bad girl :devil:

Yeah, I used to be pretty naughty in my exploration days. Loved being spanked and having my hair pulled while getting pounded doggie style. Not to mention I could stoke myself, too. That one position offers so much🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
Last edited:
I love being fucked on my back, with my ankles on his shoulders, but I really enjoy being on top and riding hard.

On my back, he's fucking me. When I'm on top, I'm using my ass to fuck his cock.

But, really, there are no bad positions in which to be fucked.


That’s true! There are no bad positions. Each one has it’s own wonderfully erotic advantages.
 
Either doggy or with me on top, both since he can pull my hair and use me. I especially love it if he pulls my hair when I'm on top, whispering in my ear how he wants me to impale myself on his hard cock


When topping, I prefer entering a lover from behind and listening to his ass slap my hips. Though, him on his back with ankles over my shoulders feels so fucking good.

As bottom, I've njoyed spooning and being entered--then rolled over into missionary. I like a guy with a broad hairy chest and I can enjoy it when its like that.
 
I have never had a real cock in my ass but if I ever do,I think I would love doggy. My ass hiked up in the air he slides in and rides me like a whore.
 
Yeah, I used to be pretty naughty in my exploration days. Loved being spanked and having my hair pulled while getting pounded doggie style. Not to mention I could stoke myself, too. That one position offers so much🌹Kant👠👠👠

who doesn't enjoy the pleasures that doggy provides :)
 
I love being totally dominated - him on top, pushing my legs back over my head and pounding me until he fills my ass with cum
 
I like to mix it up. Missionary is probably my favorite overall, for both topping and bottoming. But sometimes I’m in the mood for something else. There are times when I just crave doggy-style (especially if I feel like being dominated) or cowboy (not cowgirl— that’s for straight sex!) or some other position.

I also agree with the posters that it depends on who you’re with. Especially when you’re bottoming, you want to make sure his dick hits your prostate— so the best position may vary dependingg on how he’s shaped. A good prostate fuck will take it from just being fun to being totally mind-blowing.
 
I have not been fucked by a real cock yet but working on it. Had a girl friend that use to peg me. She use to take me from behind and slap my ass cheeks. I loved being submissive to her.
 
The ones I've enjoyed the most (as bottom):

-Dogystyle, while sucking another cock
-Cowgirl, me facing the top. Very submissive feeling with me doing all the work, and hot to feel his cock all the way in and his pubic hair against my ass
-Me on my knees, he on his knees behind me while thrusting with me holding onto his thighs.
 
My husband and I spooned the first time we made love with him stroking me off as he fucked me with his hard eight inches....since then ne has fucked me face to face with my legs around his waist and his stroking me, he completely in control.

A former lover had me on his Liberator gear with my wrists secured and a blindfold on our first time....the best time was when I had been shaved smooth and dressed as a sporty tomboy at the local gay bar. I got so much nice attention, even from some lesbian friends - one said if I was a girl she would fuck me in a heartbeat. When we got home I felt so feminine and sexy as he fucked me face down on the bed, sliding his hands all over me....I felt so sexy that night. Mmmmmm I am remembering that so intensely right now.....
 
Spread wide.

A friend used to drag me into the eat in kitchen. I'd bend over the cold Formica covered table and spread for him with my knees on two vinyl covered chairs. Soon after it started my legs became numb and would shake uncontrollably. the feeling was unworldly. I couldn't resist, I couldn't staying away. I found myself once or twice, just walking in and getting into position as he stood there with a smile on his face.
 
Me on top

I enjoy being on top facing him and sliding it in and out at my pace. I can kiss him and do what I want. My black friend is 9””+ and is a great feeling sliding in and out. God I’m horny now
 
Usually I like to start off riding cowgirl. This allows me to stretch out to his girth. After that, I want him so turned on that he bends me over and fucks me to his hearts content. At that point, I want to be his willing fuckdoll.

But one time I rode a man until I shot all over his stomach. I kept going until he finished his, and I wanted to pinch my own nipples to show how slutty I was for him. Much as I enjoy acting the whore, that experience made it much less play.
 
My husband and I spooned the first time we made love with him stroking me off as he fucked me with his hard eight inches....since then ne has fucked me face to face with my legs around his waist and his stroking me, he completely in control.

A former lover had me on his Liberator gear with my wrists secured and a blindfold on our first time....the best time was when I had been shaved smooth and dressed as a sporty tomboy at the local gay bar. I got so much nice attention, even from some lesbian friends - one said if I was a girl she would fuck me in a heartbeat. When we got home I felt so feminine and sexy as he fucked me face down on the bed, sliding his hands all over me....I felt so sexy that night. Mmmmmm I am remembering that so intensely right now.....

Face down, Ass up Fuck Fuck Fuck :D
 
Back
Top