Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

Isn't it annoying when you wake up before your alarm goes off? :rolleyes: first time posting from my phone... from work. :devil:

All the pictures with the toy makes me feel unnecessary. And I want to necessary dammit.

Love it! Your phone is truly making me jealous. And besides...a quick cantina scene shot too...totally arousing!

Isn't it annoying when you wake up before your alarm goes off? :rolleyes: first time posting from my phone... from work. :devil:
Lilly, outstanding pics. Early morning can be a very sexy time.

First D&D, then Star Wars. Waiting for pics in Dr Who or Star Trek t shirt.

Hey little girl......

I love your sweet, round butt........:devil:

attachment.php

Would you like daddy to give you a nice slap on that plump ass of yours....?

When you do, it just gives you a chance to enjoy some fun time before work....and I would love to wake up next to you before the alarm ! :devil:

This was a night where I couldn't stop thinking about a particular scene in a fantasy... my Daddy standing tall in front of me, one of his hands at the back of my head, fingers entangled in my hair. The other hand being used to lift my chin higher while he says "Look at me, kitten" ... :rose: :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_8292.jpg
    IMG_8292.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8307.jpg
    IMG_8307.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8308.jpg
    IMG_8308.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8212.jpg
    IMG_8212.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
This was a night where I couldn't stop thinking about a particular scene in a fantasy... my Daddy standing tall in front of me, one of his hands at the back of my head, fingers entangled in my hair. The other hand being used to lift my chin higher while he says "Look at me, kitten" ... :rose: :kiss:
Mmm, daddy's favorite kitten!

I've been pleasuring myself slowly, enjoying my scroll through lit...but this tipped me over the edge...such an incredible body, I cannot wait to see more!

Beautiful, I love the thought of that vibe deep inside of you

That was no fantasy, don't you remember me taking those photos:devil:

Daddy loves his little girl's delicious cleavage, and that collar is "stiffening";)

Yes, Lilly, Daddy gave you that collar because your his good little kitten.

Hey little girl......

I love your sweet, round butt........:devil:

attachment.php

Would you like daddy to give you a nice slap on that plump ass of yours....?

Well if you like it so much, maybe you should marry it! :devil:

Attachments

• Buttttt.jpg
    Buttttt.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 5
  • Butttttt.jpg
    Butttttt.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 11
Back