Any lady interested in email correspondence, possibly leading to story writing?

Mate, if you can't see it then little point in me explaining.

Oh, I get it... my ridiculous request for people to actually be what they claim to be will 'scare away any genuine females'.

Yep, superb logic there...

Thanks for your intelligent intervention...

... er... 'mate'...
 
Says it all, doesn't it. You give a guy who's clearly struggling a gentle 'bump' and that's the response you get. Nuf said.
 
Says it all, doesn't it. You give a guy who's clearly struggling a gentle 'bump' and that's the response you get. Nuf said.

Gentle? Yes, right...

Give people the right kind of 'bump' next time and maybe they won't take exception...

... and believe it or not, I can do my own bumps. Amazement, shock, horror...
 
And now back with a... bump... to the world of reality which some of the above clearly do not inhabit...
 
So, being the eternal optimist, here is my last attempt at this apparently impossible ask. Everything would seem to point to Literotica being an almost completely female-free zone... certainly as far as willingness to engage in a friendly correspondence is concerned.

I urge male users not to be taken in by anyone's username or what they put upfront as 'fact'. An absolutely vast amount of deception is being practised on this site - but in truth some exhibit such absurd naivety that they almost deserve the duping which they undergo.
 
I'd take it as a lesson in reality. Girls just aren't inclined by nature or nurture to be as promiscuous as guys. After some point in their 20's they're most likely satisfactorily paired off and later sufficiently occupied by children and grandchildren to not want to be bothered by a new unknown hairy sweaty male.

After a certain age what our wives have been telling us is also probably true, they're mostly just not interested anymore.

The best we mere males can hope for is to Peacock around a little in places like this and hopefully get lucky catching the eye of one of the few other ones who are still interested.
 
Friendly correspondence?

I tried to engage in a friendly manner via PM but gave up. It seemed I was assumed to be male; funnily enough without any proof asked for.

So what’s that all about?

Maybe the advertiser just wants to whine about how hard done by he is.

Good luck with that!
 
Hi Grania,

Everybody is different, but even guys get some strange responses here. It's not always easy to differentiate the wheat from the chaff. Personally I consider any response where the words are actually recognizable English, even if the spelling is only approximate, to be positive.

In addition to the just strange ones I've also been sprayed with some weird Feminist stuff. Another Aussie slang term comes to mind there - figjam.

<edit+>
For example if anybody can decipher this one for me I'd be very thankful...

"Hi love your add sms 04xxxxxxxx massage asap so reply by i what your mun"
 
Last edited:
There certainly are a lot of fakes here. Curvyblonde777 is now trying yet again to find older men to share her pictures with, as 'she' does almost every week. She even set up a brand new account to declare that she was genuine!

An unfortunate side-effect may be that some genuine women are incorrectly accused.
 
I'd love to know what your PM was that made him think you were a guy.

I think he convinced himself I was male because I had the cheek to challenge a couple of assumptions he made.

If it quacks..... Only males can challenge males therefore I’m male.

His diatribe about males pretending to be female made me laugh out loud, apparently I’m the thirty first who attempted to fool him...

He hasn’t spotted yet that I didn’t actually answer his ad. I just offered some advice about where he might find a literate correspondent.
 
I think he convinced himself I was male because I had the cheek to challenge a couple of assumptions he made.

If it quacks..... Only males can challenge males therefore I’m male.

His diatribe about males pretending to be female made me laugh out loud, apparently I’m the thirty first who attempted to fool him...

He hasn’t spotted yet that I didn’t actually answer his ad. I just offered some advice about where he might find a literate correspondent.

A few people have been through shit .They find it difficult to get out of that mindset while a healthy individual would get out of it some do not .I hope you get what I say .
 
Back
Top