The Last Daughter of Krypton II (OOC)

After taking a sip of the drink she had wrapped in the paper bag, Kara closed her eyes and immediately felt the effects of the amber spirit as it traveled down her throat. She exhaled after a moment, and kept her eyes closed as she relished in the gentle warmth of the sunset.

It was truly comforting, but in ways that were wholly different from the ones she used to know. She lifted a hand up to the silver chain that she wore around her neck, and delicately twisted back and forth the blue crystal that hung off the end of it.

"I could get used to this," she said after a moment, then turned and looked over at her closest friend.
 
frozen1_0.jpg


:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
 
For a second I thought that was Pascal from "Tangled" and my mind just... vworped out.

:heart:
 
Someone just called Kate "Batwoman" Kane "Double-K."

Just thought y'all should know.

:heart:
 
"I am the hammer, I am the right hand of the Emperor, the instrument of His will, the gauntlet about His fist, the tip of His spear, the edge of His sword!"

- Oath/Warcry of the Grey Knight
 
Since work has shut down yet once again due to some COVID activity, I have decided to spend my time watching something fun.

I’m re-watching Smallville. Season by season.


Good times.
 
Harry Lennix Jr. just announced that his DCEU character is, in fact, secretly The Martian Manhunter.

He's a brilliant actor and I can't wait to see his take on J'onn onscreen.
 
Yep.

I had read where they had actually cut out a short scene during Superman’s “interrogation”, where the camera panned quickly to Lennix after Kal-El had mentioned the pack of gum. Lennix’s eyes flashed that all-telling red glow and the camera returned to Cavill and Adams in the room.

Snyder said he didn’t include the scene because the DCU wasn’t quite ready for the Last Green Martian.

All I know is when they do finally get around to J’onn, they better do him right.
 
Since work has shut down yet once again due to some COVID activity, I have decided to spend my time watching something fun.

I’m re-watching Smallville. Season by season.


Good times.

Have you watched "Superman and Lois" at all yet?

It has great spirit.
 
I'm really happy to hear this, I love them keeping the Manhunter Black. I want these movies to tackle real issues, at least to some degree, and it fits who the character is

I think he's been Black in almost every incarnation since Carl Lumbly. And that's fantastic.
 
I think Reeve had the soul of Superman, but Cavill definitely won a place in my heart as Superman, and not just because he's !@#$ing gorgeous and geeky like us.
 
I think Reeve had the soul of Superman, but Cavill definitely won a place in my heart as Superman, and not just because he's !@#$ing gorgeous and geeky like us.

Yessssss

It's funny, when Cavill was first cast as Kal, I didn't *get* him as such? But then he played Geralt and I was instantly on that thirst train. I was definitely feeling it Thursday when I watched him in action.

Between WonderGal, Aquamoa, Cav-El, Cy Fisher, and-- hell-- even Ezra's lightning cheekbones, my fluid ass has rarely been more pan.
 
Back
Top