Bi Curious Woman

I am 39 female happily married but I do have one fantasy and that is to be with a woman. would like to talk to other Bi Curious woman

Hi Ivy. I am 31, very happily married. But I am also quite bi-curious. My husband knows and is ok with it. Does your husband know?

I've been using jewelry to signal my interests for years. When I want to be subtle I wear a necklace with a print top, or a solid color dark top for my more obvious moods.

https://www.pinterest.com/glitzbian/lesbian-jewelry/

Slightly down on the left column is one of two I have, 2 women head to head and toe to toe. Done in lovely Sterling Silver. I also have an older one of the similar design but with outlined figures.

They are certain to catch your intendeds eye if she is so inclined.

I've been using jewelry to signal my interests for years. When I want to be subtle I wear a necklace with a print top, or a solid color dark top for my more obvious moods.

https://www.pinterest.com/glitzbian/lesbian-jewelry/

Slightly down on the left column is one of two I have, 2 women head to head and toe to toe. Done in lovely Sterling Silver. I also have an older one of the similar design but with outlined figures.

They are certain to catch your intendeds eye if she is so inclined.

That is a good idea

Hello

Hi Ladies I am lesbian but enjoy reading about how you all dream of been with a woman but your all married or with guys

New to Lit

Hi. I recently joined literotica for the sole purpose of exploring the bisexual side of my sexuality. I'm happily married, but I've been curious for as long as I can remember. I never did anything ( came close in high school ). Recently it's all I've been thinking about. I'm not interested in hooking up, I'd never cheat on my husband. But I'm hoping that chatting on here would be a great way to explore.

It seems like this thread might have some people in the same situation.

Speaking my language

Married, 42 now. i have always had fantasies about other women. However, I keep it to myself. I like the secrecy and the naughtiness of having this kind of secret.

Hi Ladies I am lesbian but enjoy reading about how you all dream of been with a woman but your all married or with guys

Some of use are but we still think about what it would be like

Hi. I recently joined literotica for the sole purpose of exploring the bisexual side of my sexuality. I'm happily married, but I've been curious for as long as I can remember. I never did anything ( came close in high school ). Recently it's all I've been thinking about. I'm not interested in hooking up, I'd never cheat on my husband. But I'm hoping that chatting on here would be a great way to explore.

It seems like this thread might have some people in the same situation.

If you like to chat feel free to PM me

Married, 42 now. i have always had fantasies about other women. However, I keep it to myself. I like the secrecy and the naughtiness of having this kind of secret.

I see now that I am not the only one who thinks the same way

I've always thought the biggest problem for married bi curious ladies is their husbands. Now I'm just wondering what kind of excuses you create in your minds when not only your husband knows about it, but is also supportive! :rolleyes::D

I am 39 female happily married but I do have one fantasy and that is to be with a woman. would like to talk to other Bi Curious woman

I've had this fantasy since I was much younger. It started out when I was 12 years old. I've only dated one girl and she ended up going back with her ex girlfriend which was a bummer. So trust me, you're not alone and feel free to pm me anytime. It be nice to talk to more ladies on here. Especially when I'm given the chance too. :) I've always found woman to be beautiful, both inside and out. It's good that you're finally being open about this. I've kept my hidden for awhile because of my parents being so religious and frowned upon it. Both of them know I'm bisexual now, my mother is more accepting of it than my father is. I just want to be happy and not keep it hidden, I don't think anyone should. :) So welcome aboard and I'm sure you'll talk to a lot of lovely ladies on here. :rose:

Back