👫 Men and Women who like conversation 2 🌝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Sassy, don't knock that; that's half my conversational skill set :D
But in all the time we've talked, I know nothing about your dick. So I'm either special, or not good enough lol
Ahem, my talks are informative and interesting (I hope)! I'm appalled that they would turn salacious!
Lol you apparently have not listened to your own voice. 😜
I promise I won't bring up anything sexual in here unless someone else starts talking politics.
Haha I'm not a prude I feel like I should be wearing a nun outfit 😂
Yes we could. We had the first 1965 Mustang fastback in our town. It was black with the HP 289 and what was called the ralley pac.
Kept tearing out clutches till the garage discovered something out of line or bad pressure plate.
We hauled two boys, camping gear, and a strange looking trailer made of an old 1933 Chevy truck bed and a big wooden box with storage and a mattress inside.
It looked like Lil Abner's bike trailer and Dollie dressed like Daisy Mae.
We took that all around Illinois and the bordering states from 1965 till 1972 when I bought a Gran Torino station wagon and a real RV trailer.

My favorite cars are a Model A coupe
1965 Mustang coupe
1955 Chevy station wagon which we still have.

This is my computer wallpaper. Our 1955 Chevy wagon and 1941 Ford 2-door. Both Chevy V-8 with auto.http://i.imgur.com/XKg5efs.jpg
We not only talk cars we've lived cars and car events.
Oh boy. I'll have to respond to this one at my computer. Give the guy a subject he likes, and watch him go! 😁
 
*

I guess I will try and continue this. Obviously changing the title so that both men and women feel comfortable coming in. Sometimes I truly like to have normal conversation. I get the this is a sex site. But as much as I can talk about sex, sometimes I just like normal conversation. Getting to know people. I have met some great people in all of the years that I have been here. And that is usually because they talk to me like a normal person and not just somebody they can use for some sexual gratification.

I hope this time around people will feel more comfortable coming in and talking and I look forward to getting to know more people.*

*****

Thank you for doing this Sassy. :rose:

:kiss:
 
I like conversation, but conversation sometimes becomes a debate. Debates become arguments and while I should walk away from arguements, I don't. I argue till arguments become hurt feelings. Then I regret engaging in conversation.
If it makes you feel any better, that's how I met my best friend on here 😜 I'll try not to argue with you. I try and stay away when I'm grumpy, so I don't pick fights. :eek:
I like conversation
I like debates
I like sex.

Can't we so it all here? :p
so? 😜
Love the wagon D & D
??
I'm glad that you made this thread. Since no woman on earth seems to equate me with sexuality, I am just happy to have someone to talk to about anything.
You are more than welcome here Nevyn. 😁
Hiya Sassy and everyone! :cathappy:
How are you today Kim?
Hey Sassy!

Is twerking sexual? Because I am working on my own twerking channel. Geriatric Twerking is about to hit it big.

Lmao. That one chicks version sure was. I think I've showed just about everybody that video now. I must admit that I even tried to shake my ass last night. But it was nowhere near close to her, or even remotely being attractive :eek:
 
Count me in. I'm a real good conversator. I can talk real purdy like about almost anything.
Ahh yes, I did believe I've heard your voice too 😁
*blows kisses to everyone in the thread* Congrazzles on part two, Sassy!!
Thank you Shiva 🌹
Seems like the place to be - all the cool people are checking in!

I guess that means I'm supposed to be here as well, since obviously I'm so cool!:cool:

Looking forward to being a part of some great conversation!
Exactly! I'm glad you will join in. 😘
I am up for some good conversation! :)
It's always nice to see you around ⚘
Hi Sassy!! Cool new thread!
Thank you. I do love it when I see that AV 😍
Thank you for doing this Sassy. :rose:

:kiss:

Haha not that you don't already have enough prescribed threads to keep up with. But thank you. 🙄
 
:D who me? Hello. New at this. This is way harder than i thougt :eek:
I'll just sit in the corner and stay out of everyone's way.

LOL...you can do that if you want but this is a great thread to interact with other listers in and find people you enjoy hanging out with in the threads.
 
LOL...you can do that if you want but this is a great thread to interact with other listers in and find people you enjoy hanging out with in the threads.

I'm the awkward girl at parties. Hoping to change that. Baby steps, right?:)
 
:D who me? Hello. New at this. This is way harder than i thougt :eek:
I'll just sit in the corner and stay out of everyone's way.

As it is with the general population, so it is with Lit. I've quit more than once, and not promising I'll never do it again, but I've also had some nice conversations with some nice people. Nothing wrong with being careful (advised), but nothing gained by not taking part either. Wishing you the best.
 
As it is with the general population, so it is with Lit. I've quit more than once, and not promising I'll never do it again, but I've also had some nice conversations with some nice people. Nothing wrong with being careful (advised), but nothing gained by not taking part either. Wishing you the best.

Thanks Coach:rose:

I'm so new and everyone seems to know each other, so its a little ntimidating tbh. So far everyone seems really nice. With me its more about being extremely shy than overly cautious.
 
Thanks Coach:rose:

I'm so new and everyone seems to know each other, so its a little ntimidating tbh. So far everyone seems really nice. With me its more about being extremely shy than overly cautious.

Just keeping conversing with people. Don't concern yourself too much with being shy...your anonymous here! Lol
 
Thanks Coach:rose:

I'm so new and everyone seems to know each other, so its a little ntimidating tbh. So far everyone seems really nice. With me its more about being extremely shy than overly cautious.

Just try joining in on dialog topics you like or even start a new topic. You really don't have to say a lot but pretty soon you'll be saying more.
 
Just try joining in on dialog topics you like or even start a new topic. You really don't have to say a lot but pretty soon you'll be saying more.


Look tnman! I'm doing it ! ....oops! Trips over my own 2 feet:D I m fine. LOL.

Thanks tnman, I really appreciate it.:rose:
 
Look tnman! I'm doing it ! ....oops! Trips over my own 2 feet:D I m fine. LOL.

Thanks tnman, I really appreciate it.:rose:

Just do the shimmy shake, keep looking straight ahead and ignore what your feet are doing... lol. You'll be all over this place and lit having a big time. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top