Things... you learned from watching porn

All social activities are merely fronts for the constant orgies that everyone has.
 
All step mothers like to help their step children learn how to have sex.
 
All women get laid, while keeping their high heels on. Only heels and nothing else!
 
Any secretary hired will be a model, wear glasses, own a black skirt, white shirt that is too small and heels...and is expected to give it up within 15 minutes of starting the job.
 
Any secretary hired will be a model, wear glasses, own a black skirt, white shirt that is too small and heels...and is expected to give it up within 15 minutes of starting the job.

yeah.... that has been my experience. You are not implying that it is unrealistic?:eek:
 
The best jobs to have are pizza delivery guy, tv repair man/cable installer, and pool boy.
 
That no one bats an eye to a woman being stripped down and tied to a pole in the middle of the day in public.
 
I learned that in the UK a woman can pay her taxi fare with her mouth...
 
I learned that no man actually wears underwear and I am the only one walking the planet that bothers......:rolleyes:
 
I know when I'm pleasing a woman, that she should moan, "Ooh fuck, oooh fuck, oh yeah fuck my ass, oooh yeah fuck it!"

Evidently I haven't got it right yet, cause when I try that with Mrs Jett she says, "What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Better watch some more then. :eek:
 
Back
Top