Trying this out.. ( M )

StiffMember66

Literotica Guru
Ok after a lot of gentle nudging from a friend on here I've decided to give this a shot . I don't have a 21 year old body anymore lol... but here goes . These are a few months old but with some positive feedback I'll be glad to take some new ones .

Last edited:
Ok after a lot of gentle nudging from a friend on here I've decided to give this a shot . I don't have a 21 year old body anymore lol... but here goes . These are a few months old but with some positive feedback I'll be glad to take some new ones .

Well, Im liking it so far. It's nice to see a guy who doesn't just start right in showing off his cock. Keep going....

I'll take that over a 21 year-old body any day! Let's see more, please. I love what I see so far.

I love the slow tease. I want to see you one piece at a time.
I agree with Kat- Who wants a 21 year old when they can have you :kiss:

Well, Im liking it so far. It's nice to see a guy who doesn't just start right in showing off his cock. Keep going....

Thank you for the kind encouragment Hunny :rose: I thought I would ease my way into this . Nothing wrong with a little teasing is there ? :)

I love the slow tease. I want to see you one piece at a time.
I agree with Kat- Who wants a 21 year old when they can have you :kiss:

Well then , it's teasing you will get Ten :) Thank you for the encouragment it will certainly help me umm..unwrap :)

:rose:

So...

Do any of you ladies need a handyman ? I'll bring my own tools :)

Last edited:
Oh my, your fly is unzipped. Here, let me help you. :kiss:

I absolutely LOVE holey jeans. Leaves nothing for the imagination and gives me somewhere to put my hands. :eek:

A little more..

Here's another little peak . I have a few more for today if you ladies care to see .

Last edited:
Back