Traveling Literoticans - Post your travel plans

alt_ego

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Posts
1,701
Hello Fellow Travelers

I was scanning through the personals and came upon a thread started my martinca2b (credit where credit is due). He was looking for a friendly female to play with while stuck in a hotel room.

I often find myself eating alone, striking up conversations with nice strangers, etc. I'm sure there are others like me that would be interested in meeting like-minded people while they travel around the countyside. It's just the logistics that make this difficult.

So this thread is a place where you can post your travel plans, and a bit about you and what you might be looking for (dinner, a phone call, uninterrupted email exchange, even a friendly hookup).

Contact me if you'd like to know more about me.

So join in, fellow travelers, post your travel plans!
 
Last edited:
Bump

I'm going to bump this thing for a while, hoping someone joins in.
 
Shameless Bump

Over 100 views, but no travel plans posted yet. Hopefully someone will find the thread useful.
 
Visiting DC

I will be in DC at an energy conference from Sept. 24 - 27. I am staying at the Morrison Clark. I would enjoy having some female companionship. You can read my profile; I am an active sensual senior, good conversationalist, enjoy my work; and like people.

I would like to meet a woman while on my trip in DC. Dinner is on me.
PM me or reply to this thread is you would like to meet.
 
Just saying

Over 100 views, but no travel plans posted yet. Hopefully someone will find the thread useful.

You've never actually posted any of your travel plans.
Seems like you're more likely to get a response if you're going to be in someone's area.
Just a thought.
 
You've never actually posted any of your travel plans.
Seems like you're more likely to get a response if you're going to be in someone's area.
Just a thought.

I agree Mike. I was home this week and created the thread when I had no plans of my own. Maybe I should have waited. But for now, THANKS to my fellow Texan, TxBoots for getting into the swing of things.

The thread is not just about me. It's for all the traveling Literoticans. I'm hoping that other people will use it, too.

:)
 
I agree Mike. I was home this week and created the thread when I had no plans of my own. Maybe I should have waited. But for now, THANKS to my fellow Texan, TxBoots for getting into the swing of things.

The thread is not just about me. It's for all the traveling Literoticans. I'm hoping that other people will use it, too.

:)

Next time I'm staying on the road, I believe I will take advantage.
I don't travel overnight too often.
 
The lovely PFFlyer makes my point wonderfully! Maybe one of the Travelers is coming to your fair city. A discreet PM, or a post on the thread could be the beginning of a long and fruitful friendship.

Thanks. Keep checking back in.
 
Great idea and one that I had thought needed to be started. I will be in Cincinnati, Ohio Sept 1st for the WEBN fire works on the Ohio river. I go every year. Great show and it starts at 9 PM so after that if any one that wants to can PM me and if you are in Cincinnati I may be able to get away and meet for Oh! I don't know whatever you want.
 
Travel Worth City

Another good idea: For those who live in cities to where people travel, let's have a list of folks who would like to meet with the travelers for friendship, a meal, or even a hookup.

I am in the DFW area.
 
Well i'm in the middle of Somerset in the UK in a couple of weeks for a week on my own of anyone wants to ping me?
 
Going to be in Chicago on Sunday and Monday looking for something to do. My kids are spending time with their dad so I will be free.
 
great idea for a thread. hope it takes off and people are able to find what you are looking for. My particulars are on my profile, and I am in the ATL area. Not really sure what I am looking for, maybe friends, maybe more.
 
In a few weeks I'll be dropping off my best friend in Leicester UK and because of some last minute changes with her schedule, she'll be starting earlier than expected. Now prior plans of exploring London with her for a few days is cut short and I definitely won't be hanging around her flat until she comes back from lecs.

If anyone is interested in getting to know each other, have a few fun conversations over skype and hopefully would be cool enough to show me around and hang out ;)

I am oriental, 5'2, petite, and easy going.
 
Last edited:
Good Thread

Great idea for a thread so here goes:-

2nd September-Manchester, UK

11th-12th September-Frankfurt, Germany

16-17th September-London,UK
 
Thanks!

I'd like to thank everyone who's posted, an invite others to join in.

Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Heading to the Pacific North West in a few weeks. Seattle, Portland, Tri-Cities, Coeur d'Alene
 
I will be in Anaheim, California in late September. looking to find fun things to do. Can anyone help with that? Where are some hot spots for fun at night? Or maybe you are the hot spot I seek, lol.
 
Back
Top