Obsessed - tell me all

Art, love, design -- I love artful design

I also have the unfortunate obsession with world peace like someone above mentioned

I used to be obsessed with yoga pants, like why do women wear those things? I mean, I get that you're lazy or I don't know what but it leaves little to the imagination. You should expect different treatment if you're wearing yoga pants and you deserve to be alone if you decide to play games by it! Yoga pants are damn hot...

Artful design indeed!
I feel a new thread coming on...

I'm obsessed with gardening. It's mostly trial and error considering where I live, but I have a need to get it right. Taking the two seeds and growing in different environments and finding what works. It's not rocket science but it's a season long obsession.

And hair. Hair on the head. I believe it can be a sexual tool and should be treated with care.

Right now I'm obsessed with getting through the exchange level on BF3 without sneaky Russian bastards shooting me through the walls.

I'm obsessed with gardening. It's mostly trial and error considering where I live, but I have a need to get it right. Taking the two seeds and growing in different environments and finding what works. It's not rocket science but it's a season long obsession.

And hair. Hair on the head. I believe it can be a sexual tool and should be treated with care.

Human hair is a wonderful gardening tool.

Art, love, design -- I love artful design

I also have the unfortunate obsession with world peace like someone above mentioned

I used to be obsessed with yoga pants, like why do women wear those things? I mean, I get that you're lazy or I don't know what but it leaves little to the imagination. You should expect different treatment if you're wearing yoga pants and you deserve to be alone if you decide to play games by it! Yoga pants are damn hot...

Women should be able to walk around in whatever and not be treated like pieces of meat! Shoe guys get into shoes, yoga pant guys get into that, gloves, stockings, shoulder pads, seriously there are tons of fetishes, and the women who unknowingly and unwillingly provide fantasies for these guys should expected to be treated in any other way than like ladies.

Exactly. Why I use no insecticides when I find bugs. Coffee grounds and lady bugs help for that also.

Milorganite and hair is what I need.

Deer, chipmunks, squirrels, skunks, rabbits, and the worst bandits, raccoons.

Diatomaceous earth is good for the rest.

The whole japanese beetle debacle has put me off anything living.

Women should be able to walk around in whatever and not be treated like pieces of meat! Shoe guys get into shoes, yoga pant guys get into that, gloves, stockings, shoulder pads, seriously there are tons of fetishes, and the women who unknowingly and unwillingly provide fantasies for these guys should expected to be treated in any other way than like ladies.

I'm gonna start wearing shoulder pads regularly looool

I'm obsessed with doors, they either need to be closed or fully open. I don't like them cracked or haphazardly closed.

Never ran into a hoodie obsession, have any of you?

I'm gonna start wearing shoulder pads regularly looool

That's one twentieth century fashion trend that I simply cannot get behind. They would make me think of Vanna White, and I don't want the afghan she's knitting.

That's one twentieth century fashion trend that I simply cannot get behind. They would make me think of Vanna White, and I don't want the afghan she's knitting.

Every man's suit jacket and blazer has them.

I don't doubt it, but I do doubt that you look your nicest in such. Men's clothes are utilitarian, and they hide too much.

Depends what you are wearing underneath them, or not ;)

Back