Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertained eh?

Now there's a man after my own heart...

But...

I want to be entertained.

Paris.:kiss:

Aaaah something like.....a chair....you sitting on it? As I give u a nice lap dance....going up and down your thighs.....my ass crack rubbing in between....cock erected in my hands......as I slide the tip up and down between your tits and down to your tummy....sliding it as I run my fingers thru ur hair and kiss your gently.....your cheeks, lips, neck and right behind your ears....

Entertaining much? :p

Aaaah something like.....a chair....you sitting on it? As I give u a nice lap dance....going up and down your thighs.....my ass crack rubbing in between....cock erected in my hands......as I slide the tip up and down between your tits and down to your tummy....sliding it as I run my fingers thru ur hair and kiss your gently.....your cheeks, lips, neck and right behind your ears....

She'll be right back but I've very entertained - do go on

That's what i'm talking about...

More... Please...

Paris.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back