Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. . . add about 100 pages to that and you might have a screenplay.

Good morning lovers...... Off to a Friday workday, I'll check in throughout today. See you all tonight..... Pant suit lady is out the door... :heart:

I'll help you with that screenplay... :devil:

Hi everyone :) :kiss: :rose:

I was invited to drop into this thread and take a look :)

Very interesting! :)

Welcome Miss Sienna *curtsey*
It's not very often that we have dignatories at the Depo
Please take a seat, Oh, let me move that - would you believe someone's left it switched on? No, best not touch till I've sprayed it but I've got a clean one in the cupboard if you'd like
Slice of cake? - it's just ordinary chocolate cake, nothing extra…
37,000 posts! You must have real staying power: do you wear out a lot of men?
Well look, make yourself at home and someone else will be along in a while. Hopefully a man, hopefully loaded :)
bye for now
:kiss:

Welcome Miss Sienna *curtsey*
It's not very often that we have dignatories at the Depo
Please take a seat, Oh, let me move that - would you believe someone's left it switched on? No, best not touch till I've sprayed it but I've got a clean one in the cupboard if you'd like
Slice of cake? - it's just ordinary chocolate cake, nothing extra…
37,000 posts! You must have real staying power: do you wear out a lot of men?
Well look, make yourself at home and someone else will be along in a while. Hopefully a man, hopefully loaded :)
bye for now
:kiss:

:D Thank you for that lovely welcome stickygirl :) It was the gorgeous Jenny who gave me the link to this thread. I have, over the weeks, found a great kinship with her and no doubt, like in real life at the nightclubs in the past, I am sure I have a welcome place here, even though I am a natural female.

CD's and transsexual males I like and empathise with. You are truly feminine in every way, apart from nature's obvious cruelty. But, having said that you "gurls" are full on fun to be with. Being bi-fem myself you are also an amazing bunch to have fun with. In my past I have had oral sex (both ways) with CD/Transsexuals, unfortunately I could only give them my squirts and vaginal love juices. They complimented me on this, so I was happy. And, I definitely loved the spunky gifts they gave to me.

I hope that explains where I am coming from. I am very open minded, as you may have already realised. It's great to be invited, thanks to Jenny :) :kiss: :rose:

:D Thank you for that lovely welcome stickygirl :) It was the gorgeous Jenny who gave me the link to this thread. I have, over the weeks, found a great kinship with her and no doubt, like in real life at the nightclubs in the past, I am sure I have a welcome place here, even though I am a natural female.

CD's and transsexual males I like and empathise with. You are truly feminine in every way, apart from nature's obvious cruelty. But, having said that you "gurls" are full on fun to be with. Being bi-fem myself you are also an amazing bunch to have fun with. In my past I have had oral sex (both ways) with CD/Transsexuals, unfortunately I could only give them my squirts and vaginal love juices. They complimented me on this, so I was happy. And, I definitely loved the spunky gifts they gave to me.

I hope that explains where I am coming from. I am very open minded, as you may have already realised. It's great to be invited, thanks to Jenny :) :kiss: :rose:

you sound wonderfully sweet, sexy and fun !
Welcome !!:kiss:

Favorites

mmm, my favorites, next to...

mmm what a visual image of sexy feminine beauty you are. My day is starting off right, if only I had someone to touch and touch back.

Curious, next to what? I should know if I just use my imagination

Last edited:

Jenny has been busy, she recruited me too to this thread! :* :D

mmm what a visual image of sexy feminine beauty you are. My day is starting off right, if only I had someone to touch and touch back.

Curious, next to what? I should know if I just use my imagination

.. next to something wonderfully hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back