Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Chris has taken over here....you old sea dog! ;):D

*hugsIrish* Yeah, I'm just trying to translate what's been going on here! How's everyone in the Cove today? We have a fresh dusting of snow here, so lounging in the sunny cove sounds lots more appealing at the moment. Barnacle cleaner, anyone?:kiss:

*goes off to google Old Speckled Hen...

*hugsIrish* Yeah, I'm just trying to translate what's been going on here! How's everyone in the Cove today? We have a fresh dusting of snow here, so lounging in the sunny cove sounds lots more appealing at the moment. Barnacle cleaner, anyone?:kiss:

I might make another pot of Barncle Cleaner. Finished off the first one very fast.

Seems like Chris has taken over here....you old sea dog! ;):D

That sounds very nice.

Ahoy! - I'm sure Sailer won't mind if I look after the bar in his absence :)

Good to see CI back in the Cove

Hello Sailor and Friends! I haven't seen Sailor in a while, hope all is well. :rose:

I, sadly, don't have any new boobie pics to post. :(

But I do hope Sailor returns safely soon.

Hello Sailor and Friends! I haven't seen Sailor in a while, hope all is well. :rose:

Lets post more boobies, maybe he'll come back. :D

Seriously I just wanna curl in a corner and out until this day is over though. Blah.

My boobies are here. All soft and cuddly.

I, sadly, don't have any new boobie pics to post. :(

But I do hope Sailor returns safely soon.

I think the cove dwellers are suffering from super bowl celebrations

All is well, but busy. Life gets in the way of LIT sometimes, and more and more lately.

That said, it warms my heart to see all the wonderful ladies (and guys) stopping by. Especially when they talk about their boobies. :D

Happy Boobies Monday everyone!

Hope you all are staying warm :eek:
It's f'ing cold here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back