Change sex sling hookup

Thanos66

Virgin
Joined
Mar 20, 2018
Posts
8
Not sure if anyone else has done this so here goes.

We have a sex sling on a stand. Both are nice but the issue is we would like the section she sits on chained to the side support poles and not just hanging. More spread open and not pinched on her thighs.

This is what we have, and you can see how the model is all crammed in there. You will notice the side poles on the stand:

https://www.amazon.com/STRICT-Extreme-Sling-Swing-Stand/dp/B078TQ41JZ


Anyone ever done something like this? Will the stand support her? How did you do it?

Thanks
 
Well.

Clearly, you need a spreader bar (adjustable if possible) just above where the chain connects. say a 2-3 inch wooden dowel rod... drill pilot holes with lag screws and washers to hold it on.

Bonus make sure she can grasp it too so she has some control the angle of the dangle and you can "pull into her" with more force if you desire.

Just my opinion I could be wrong.
 
Last edited:
I would do to work on the seat. I'd stiffen the area where she sits so it would not fold around her bottom so easily.

For a Q&D test, get a couple of Fiberglass Poles and insert them through the rings (at the very front of the seat) to keep the front of the seat from closing up. Check Home Depot, Wal-Mart, etc.

You could also sew tubes across the bottom of the seat to hold several poles, allowing you to spread the area being stiffened, and vary the stiffness by using multiple poles in some tubes.

I'd use heavy duty nylon cloth, then bind them to the seat with flat thin leather lacing though holes punched in the leather seat with an awl. Search for leather working instructions.

If you has a large stiffener, say 1/4" Polypropylene or light gauge tempered steel, you could do a Q&D test by setting them on top of the seat underneath your FB. If it seems reasonable, add a pocket under the seat to hold it. Understand that you are really pushing on the edges of the pocket to stress the leather seat where the pocket attaches.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top