Fantasy Made Reality (closed for MichaelJunior)

He waited to see if she responded. Not long after he sent his message, her response came in. "Okay, I will see you there. I am sure that if you are in a strapless sundress, you will also be the one with all of the guys hanging around her."

Tim went up and showered and put on a pair of shorts and a dress shirt and headed out to Murphy's. He had been there several times before, and enjoyed the fact that it was on the beach.

He arrived early and found a couple of seats at the bar. He ordered a Corona and sat facing the door. He wanted to see her come through the door, and he wanted to watch all of the guys heads turn.
 
Jillian was ecstatic, she went upstairs to quickly shower and get changed. After showering, she applied some coconut lotion on her wet body. Changing into her blue strapless sundress, also wearing a baby blue thong. She put on some casual high heeled sandals and called for her uber. On the way over she realized she didn't know what Tim looked like, but she did know what he sounded like, but she had sent him the pic of what she was wearing so he would find her.

As she got out of the car and walked in, she felt like a giddy young woman. After all these years she would finally get to see him face to face. Jillian walked through the door and scanned the crowd, at this time of the night there weren't many people here yet. She spotted a guy sitting by himself at the bar, drinking a Corona. Corona was Tims favorite beer. She walked up to the bar and sat on the stool next to him.
 
He saw her walk in the door and she looked amazing. He watched several guy's jaws drop as the followed her as she walked toward the bar. They stopped when she sat down next to Tim. He laughed as they looked at him and then to her.

"Hello Jillian. How are you? I am really glad we finally got to meet." He leaned over and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "You certainly have turned the bar on edge, especially the guys. They were following you like dogs in heat." He smiled at her. "So, what would you like to drink?"
 
Jillian could feel eyes on her as she settled in her seat, she had never really thought she had the looks to turn heads. When the man sitting next to her turned and called her by name, she knew it was Tim. When he placed a kiss on her cheek, sparks ignited throughout her body, oh yes there was definitely chemistry between them and that was just from an innocent cheek kiss.

"Tim, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." She leaned up and kissed him on his cheek, she got a whiff of his aftershave or cologne, he smelled.... To put it in a word..delicious. She blushed at the thought. She looked into his intense blue eyes and almost felt hypnotized by them. " Tim, I believe I will have a watermelon margarita on the rocks, please." She smiled and turned herself to face him.
 
He ordered the drink and turned back to face Jillian. "You are even more beautiful than I imagined. And, I must tell you, that dress is certainly a hit with all of the male patrons. Well, what is packed inside the dress is the big hit."

He winked at her and smiled as he reached back for her watermelon rita and handed it to her. He picked up his beer and raised it to her. "Here is to finally meeting face to face after three years, and to the beautiful woman whose idea it was to meet."

He took a drink of his Corona and allowed his eyes to wander over her body. Her curves were certainly in all the right places. Wicked thoughts ran through his mind, which he had to quell, quickly. After all, she had simply asked him to meet her for a drink.
 
Jillian blushed when Tim told her she was more beautiful than he imagined. She looked into his incredible blue eyes and smiled. He was just as handsome as she imagined him and more. She loved the way his shirt showed off his biceps and shoulders. "Well, thank you Tim. You are incredibly handsome."

She laughed nervously when he commented that all the men in the room were staring at her. "Who me.... Nahhhh!" Jillian gave him a smile and a wink. They clinked their glass and bottle together in honor of their first meeting. " Oh my sexy BigTim, I certainly cannot take all the credit. It may have been my idea tonight, but I recall you being the first one to bring it up, shortly after knowing we lived fairly close to one another."

Jillian gazed into Tim's eyes as she took a big swallow of her rita, he had a wicked grin and mischief in his eyes. Smiling to herself she thought..."Bet he is thinking the same thing I am." Tim would you like to go out on the deck and chat for a bit, we can listen to the waves and watch the sunset as we enjoy our cocktails and chat?"
 
"Let's do it." He offered Jillian his hand and helped her from the barstool and then followed her out to the deck. His eyes roamed slowly over her body as he followed her outside; enjoying every hot, sexy curve of her body.

Once outside, they found an empty spot against the deck rail. Tim allowed Jillian to stand at the edge of the deck and he stood looking at her as he faced the setting sun.

"So, did you ever think this would happen?"
 
Jillian smiled as Tim offered her his hand, she slid off the bar stool and for a split second their bodies were pressed together. She felt like their were fireworks igniting inside of her, the physical chemistry just from the touch of his hand was intense. "Lead the way, sexy", she was barely able to whisper, though it was her that was leading him out to the deck.

They found a quiet spot on the deck to stand, she could feel Tim's eyes on her, wondering if he was enjoying her company. When he asked her if she ever thought they would finally get together, she grew quiet. "Tim, as much as we've talked about it over the past few years, I never doubted it, I really enjoyed the thought of it, but didn't want to get my hopes up.... I wanted us to both to be completely comfortable without any expectations just in case the attraction didn't cross over. Does that make sense? At the very least we would've made a wonderful new friend....But I must say, I think you're incredibly attractive, both inside and out." Jillian blushed and took a big sip of her margarita.
 
"Jillian, I have always known how attractive you are as a person and as a woman. The talks we have had were able to show me just how amazing a person you are. Right now, I can't get over just how beautiful you are."

He smiled at her and took a drink of his beer. "Tell me Jillian, is it a problem for you that you are here with a younger guy?"
 
Jillian smiled at Tim's reply, she swirled her finger over the rim of her margarita glass rimmed with sugar, then sucked it off her finger while listening to his sexy, smooth voice. She wondered if he enjoyed watching her suck the sweetness off her finger, and if it was having an effect on him.

"Tim, age is but a number. The handful of men I've been with have been much older or younger such as yourself. It's all in how they treat me, as well as chemistry." Why, does me being older bother you?" She began to feel a little bummed on the off chance he may be.
 
"Not at all Jillian. I have known the age difference since we started chatting. I just wanted to make sure that you are okay. I want you to be comfortable, and if you weren't we could just go someplace that was not as public. However, since you are okay, staying here is perfect."

Taking another drink of his beer, his eyes once again wandering over Jillian's body; focusing on her lips and the finger that she was sucking on.
 
"Oh Tim, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that, so many people are hung up on the age factor." She squeezed his hand and smiled. "Of course I'm comfortable, and not to mention the scenery is amazing," she said with a wink. He was so incredibly handsome, she couldn't help herself but sneak looks at him.

Jillian saw Tim lick his lips and smile, yes he was definitely enjoying watching her. She stepped closer to him and wiggled her index finger for him to lean down so she could whisper something in his ear....." I'm dying to kiss those wonderful lips of yours.... I've been wanting to say and do that for 3 years, and now I have them right before me." She looked at him intensely waiting for his response.
 
Tim didn't say anything in response to Jillian's request. Instead, he kissed her softly and tenderly. The kiss lasted longer than he initially had planned, but he was not going to complain about it because her lips were delicious.

He placed a hand behind her head as they kissed. When they broke the kiss, he looked at her. "Was it as good as you hoped it would be?"
 
Before Jillian realized what was happening, Tim leaned down, pulled her chin up and kissed her... Soft and sweet. His lips were warm and soft, it sent tingles throughout her whole body. She felt his other hand go behind her head, the kiss was amazing. When he broke the kiss, he eyes were closed and her heart racing, she felt as if she were floating.

When she opened her eyes, Tim was looking at her." Tim, that kiss was incredible... As a matter of fact, would you mind doing it again so I know I'm not dreaming?" Jillian knew she had an ear to ear grin from this amazing man whom she had just met after 3 years of talking intimately with online.
 
He was more than happy to oblige Jillian. he kissed her again. This time the kiss was a little deeper, and his hand was again behind her head and his fingers ran through her soft hair. His tongue slid along her lips but did not penetrate her mouth. Maybe he was teasing her a little... maybe he was trying not to be too forward.

Breaking the kiss, he stepped back a little. "Your lips taste amazing Jillian. I could get used to kissing them."
 
The second kiss was even more amazing than the first, deeper and more passionate, but he did not slide his tongue into her mouth, instead he slowly ran his tongue across her lips... It made her body light up. It was a nice little tease without going too far. She slid her arm around his waist, pulling him a little closer.

"Tim, you are an incredible kisser, I could kiss you all night." Jillian bit her lip and smiled at Tim. She could not believe she was finally here, kissing her online lover, something she had been dreaming of for 3 years.
 
"Be careful Jillian. You keep talking like that and I might need to make it happen." He smiled at her and turned her around to face away from him. "Look at the sunset. It is gorgeous. Couldn't be a more perfect evening."

He stood close behind her; their bodies barely inches apart as they looked at the sunset. He leaned in and whispered to her, "I am going to get us 2 another round. I will be right back. Don't disappear on me or let one of these guys make a move on you." He walked to the bar, and while he waited for their drinks, looked back at Jillian.
 
" Oh now, that would be a wonderful evening and I have to admit.... Wouldn't mind it one bit," she bumped his hip with hers, and grinned wickedly. She felt content when he's pinned her around to look at the beautiful sunset before them, his chiseled body so close to hers, she felt his hands on her hips.

When he leaned down to whisper that he was going to get them another round, she shivered at his breath on her warm skin... She wanted more of his lips, the thought of his lips all over her, aroused her immensely. "Baby, don't you worry... Tonight I am all yours," and blew him a kiss. She looked over her shoulder to watch him walk to the bar and to her delight, he was looking at her too.
 
Tim returned from the bar with the drinks and handed Jillian her margarita. In his mind were her words, "tonight, I am all yours." He thought about them and he thought about some of the chats they had over the last three years and he wondered what she had in mind.

"So, after three years of chatting online, and living not very far from one another, we have finally met, and I must tell you, I could not be happier. I wondered if we would ever get together, and I am glad you came up with the idea tonight. I think we are going to have a great time together. I know I already am."
 
While Jillian waited for Tim to get back from the bar, 2 stools opened up and she sat in one and put her purse on the other saving it for Tim. She smiled at him walking back towards her with their drinks. He was so handsome, she thought. Thinking that they knew so much about each other, their wants and desires, turn ons and turn offs, she wasn't sure where the night would go but she was more than happy with how it was going so far.

"Tim, I could not be happier about tonight. I've been imagining this for 3 years, I never had a doubt it would happen eventually. I think we are going to have an amazing time as well." She smiled and took his hand, pulling him towards her... "Cheers to finally meeting my sexy BigTim", she leaned up and gave him a soft kiss.
 
"well SweetLips, your name is certainly accurate. I can attest to that. My friends all being busy tonight was the best thing that could have happened to me, because it allowed me to be able to get together with you."

He raised his bottle. "To a great evening, and to the two of us finally meeting in person, and to wherever it may lead." He clinked his bottle to her glass and took a drink.
 
Jillian blushed when she lived up to her screen name, sweetlips. "Would you think me selfish for saying I'm glad your friends were busy?" As nervous as I was suggesting we get together tonight, I'm so glad we did." She took a big sip of her drink with her eyes on his.

"To a great evening and wherever it may take us!" She clinked her glass with his bottle and smiled. Over the next few hours they got to know even more about each other, at times stealing long sweet luscious kisses, subtle caresses and even a few slow dances. Jillian was thoroughly enjoying her evening with Tim and did not want it to end.
 
He enjoyed their time together. She was fantastic company; easy to talk to, easy on the eyes, and her lips were delicious. He could not have thought up a better way to spend the evening. It was almost perfect.

"Selfish? No I wouldn't think you were selfish. I am glad they were busy too. You are much better company than they are, and you are much easier to look at than they are."

They finished a slow dance and headed back to their seats. His hand brushed over her ass as they walked back. He didn't grab it. It was not an act that others would even have seen. It was just a soft brush across her perfect ass.
 
Jillian couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend her evening, Tim was an amazing man, he was easy to talk to, great sense of humor, manners and very attractive. Not to mention an incredible set of lips, everytime he kissed her, she felt her body just melt.

"Good, I'm glad. I'm having a great time with you, well thank you kind sir." She turned her face up to him and kissed him again, with her body pressed tightly to his during he dance. As the dance ended, she could feel his hand on the small of her back, which gave her goosebumps. When they returned to their seats, she felt his hand brush slightly over her ass, when he pulled her chair out for her she winked at him to let him know she noticed it.... And she liked it.
 
Sitting next to her, he took a sip of his beer and smiled at Jillian. "What a great night. I don't want it to end." He placed his arm on the back of her barstool as they sat together. In Tim's mind, there was nobody else around. It was just the two of them.
 
Back
Top