Have You Ever ... V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, nope. Do I seem that desperate to you? :p

HYE been propositioned for money, goods, or services?

Nope, definitely not good looking enough for that.

Have you ever crushed on someone only to find out that they like a friend of yours?
 
No...I have never had that happen to me.

HYE given someone or had someone give you some many orgasms that they/you passed out during sex.
 
LMAO!!!!! Nope....I have not. But that's hilarious.....

Ladies: HYE been splooged in the eyeball????

I have not but I have a friend that got a terrible eye infucktion from some splooge. 😂😂😂

HYE given/gotten a blowjob in the woods?
 
Believe? I'd call it more like, "wouldn't be surprised"

HYE seen something that was clearly (to you anyways) unexplainable - in a paranormal or space alien type way?

I've had patients in my trauma room who were on their last breaths and heartbeats suddenly stabilize and return to normal vital signs as if the some sort of intervention had taken place.

Do you like adrenaline situations? (i.e. roller coasters, sky diving, driving fast)
 
I've had patients in my trauma room who were on their last breaths and heartbeats suddenly stabilize and return to normal vital signs as if the some sort of intervention had taken place.

Do you like adrenaline situations? (i.e. roller coasters, sky diving, driving fast)

Interesting...my Grandmother experienced exactly what you described. her heart condition was such that literally the heart was beating, but the pressure so low that we were told she could pass any time. When I went to the hospital in the morning, she was pink cheeked and sitting up in bed. She told me that she "was told" in a dream that she had done something good as a child and was given some more time.

I DO like adrenaline rushes....though I haven't gone sky diving before. I find the job I just retired from - typical work stuff for me - was always a rush because it was always new things.

HYE been given a surprise party?
 
Of course. Ladies, if your man won't kiss you or go down on you because he came there, find yourself a new man.

Have you ever tasted someone else's stuff on your partner?

Yes :devil::heart:

HYE received oral from 2 people at the same time or given oral with someone else at the same??

L:rose:
 
Yes :devil::heart:

HYE received oral from 2 people at the same time or given oral with someone else at the same??

L:rose:

Yes. my girlfriend and hubby are great for giving and receiving.

Have you ever vacationed with your in-laws?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top