Testing the waters

...with the mirror...

Photo 1: I dragged this one out of the cut pile from that shoot. No editing, just a simple crop.

Photo 2: A fan favourite if I recall ;)

I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately, so these fit in nicely.

Enjoy :rose:

True Canadian Beauty.....:rose::kiss:

...with the mirror...

Photo 1: I dragged this one out of the cut pile from that shoot. No editing, just a simple crop.

Photo 2: A fan favourite if I recall ;)

I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately, so these fit in nicely.

Enjoy :rose:

Always enjoy it when you are in a reflective mood. You definitely have a creative eye, and your pics are always well thought out. Add in the challenge of shooting on your own using a time delay shutter, makes the images even more remarkable.

That's you....

Hopefully the mirror allows you to like what it sees....on the outside and inside. Have a good day babe. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

Thank You All!

For a warm welcome back. It's great to get feedback from many of you who have been following my thread for a while, and it's great to see some new people too!

I'm just stretching out right now...getting used to my new space...and will be posting some brand new pics soon. :kiss:

Attachments

• DSC03479 .JPG
    DSC03479 .JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,359
For a warm welcome back. It's great to get feedback from many of you who have been following my thread for a while, and it's great to see some new people too!

I'm just stretching out right now...getting used to my new space...and will be posting some brand new pics soon. :kiss:

Very nice....and can hardly waite;):kiss:

Can't wait! Love the tattoo!

A beautiful pic! Like a piece of art.:)

I think a visit to the Islands might be in order. The views are breathtaking, and there are plenty of hills and valleys to explore....

Reuben would have loved you. Like all your other fans. Hmmm ... any pics with fans? Ostrich feathers?? Do it!

Heels

I suck at walking in them but I still own a pair to accessorize for photo shoots of course ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0038 - Copy.jpg
    DSC_0038 - Copy.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,807
I suck at walking in them but I still own a pair to accessorize for photo shoots of course ;)

I am of the opinion that heels should be seen and not walked in. And you just provided an excellent example as to what I am talking about.

What a view. And yes, as an accessory they are grand.
Walking in them can only cause pain. Posing in them can only cause pleasure

I LOVE this picture! I love the angle, I love the view, I love the lighting, and I LOVE the heels! And as much as I love it, I think I know someone who loves it even more. ;)

...very sexy photo!

You talk like . . . oh! There are shoes in that picture.

attachment.php

Back