Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious what everyone here says.. I'm aware there's a fine line between curvy and BBw. What would that line be? Always wondered what everyone thought

Just curious what everyone here says.. I'm aware there's a fine line between curvy and BBw. What would that line be? Always wondered what everyone thought

Yes I was say individual tastes also.
i keep my view very open, not many boundries for what
I like, but I know when I see it. Sexy is sexy by who ever defines it.
Be happy with who you are... I love all kinds of curves.

I feel the same way, Sexy is Sexy. What specific classification is put to it isn't important as if the woman is beautiful.

Well thanks for the insight... I've always been curvy... Not a BBw by any means. But I had to ask. I've always wondered if there's was a line.. makes sense that everyone views people differently and attraction is looked at the entire person not just a nice figure.

All a matter of individual perspective I guess. For example you can be curvy, and really quite slim but I wouldn't think a woman less than size 18 particularly big at all but then I know a bloke who simply doesn't even consider a girl worth looking at if she's above size 10 so I guess to him BW (cos the beautiful part can't exist in his world) would be 12 or more.

Overall......I really don't think it matters. There are beautiful women of all shapes and sizes :)

598_1000.jpg
To me this is a BBW, to others she might just be curvy. I don't really care what you call her because she is incredibly gorgeous and if she was giving me those eyes the whole hotel would know what I was doing to her.

To me this is a BBW, to others she might just be curvy. I don't really care what you call her because she is incredibly gorgeous and if she was giving me those eyes the whole hotel would know what I was doing to her.

Her waist is smaller than her hips and she doesn't have a lot of fat around her belly, so in my opinion she's curvy and not a BBW. She is also really hot.

IMHO: curvy. and incredibbly gorgeous. :rose:

I would think it would be a rather wide line...:p

In all seriousness, I don't label. The labels are too subjective, and too vague. What is BBW to one person, is "curvey" to another. For some, BBW is code for "fat" for others, curvey is just another way of saying BBW.

For myself, I just like women. I especially like smart, interesting women. I try to find the beauty in all women, and appreciate it. While I have my "preferences" on physical type, that's not really what's important.

Oh...and naked...naked is good in a woman. :devil:

Last edited:

That is in the eye of the beholder...but, Pop'Kulture has decided that anything over a size 4 is fat.....

This thread, IS the appreciation of those ladies with curves...There happens to be a BBW thread, in which I enjoy as well. I suggest you ride along, post one of yourself.... You'll notice, my post consist of all different sizes of ladies...It's about those curves

863_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Curvy ladies are a definite turn on.

I love a lady with curve - love a woman with large gorgeous hips and thighs.

A definite turn on for me.

Unfortunately too many curvy women get labeled as BBWs which is a politically correct term for -- obese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back