Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...

You are so FUCKING hot! Your writings, your imagery, your fantasies... I would love to be so lucky as to be serviced by you and to watch you writhe in ecstasy in return.

Perhaps I'll have a thick, hot delicious load with your name associated with it one day.

Perhaps... :)

I would love to see those sexy lips wrapped around my cock:)

I would love to feel your throbbing twitching cock in my wet mouth!

:)

You are so FUCKING hot! Your writings, your imagery, your fantasies... I would love to be so lucky as to be serviced by you and to watch you writhe in ecstasy in return.

Perhaps I'll have a thick, hot delicious load with your name associated with it one day.

Perhaps... :)

Perhaps you might!

;)

Double Lines?

Well I'm jumping in line before it gets too full. Which line is the tough part???

I think I can make this work for you. Maybe........ I'll try. click on the link. below

did not work........sorry

Stacy:

I'm reading your sexy posts, and working up a big cum load for you, just the way you like your boys to do - stroke our cocks and spurt our cum for sexy Stacy.

Stacy:

I'm reading your sexy posts, and working up a big cum load for you, just the way you like your boys to do - stroke our cocks and spurt our cum for sexy Stacy.

Darlin, see the effect you have on Hotties, like neon_noodle, has me reaching in my pants to make a deposit:devil:

Are you interested in another hot load of cum stacy? I'm working one up now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back