Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

I am blowing cocks now so if I could get her to ask (she doesn't know) I'd be in 7th heaven.

My girl friend doesn't know I'm bi curious.. Wish I knew what it was like to suck a hard cock.. Maybe one day I will get to suck a nice cock I hope..
 
My idea of the right guy, clean, genuine, straight/curious/just as inexperienced as myself, his penis is just like mine, 6.5-7", circumcised, shaved, normal looking, no kissing... And more resides in my fantasy and lately, the thought of a lady being present makes me way more excited...
 
My idea of the right guy, clean, genuine, straight/curious/just as inexperienced as myself, his penis is just like mine, 6.5-7", circumcised, shaved, normal looking, no kissing... And more resides in my fantasy and lately, the thought of a lady being present makes me way more excited...
Agree. Sounds like my "right" guy too. Still haven't done it, but it would be amazing! With a woman who asked ... WOW!!
 
Yes

If your Wife or G/f wanted to see you do this, would you?

I would be so happy, then I could tell her I was bi. What fun we could have, Her getting fucked by another cock, me sucking it. MMM
 
I used to suck before I met her, if she asks or order... I will gladly do it.

Between us, my blowjob skills are greater than hers.
 
Have. I promised I would do it for her and a friend of hers when i got out if they didn't tell anyone I was doing it in prison
 
i'm not married and i would suck a cock, and i have suck cock, thank you your welcome
 
Last edited:
Sure

I'm intrigued by tGurls already. If she asked me to I absolutely would. Pleasuring her is the most important thing to me in our sex life.
 
to be breif, YES! Plenty of practice with puss-kats strap on, and yeah, it is something that we have both discussed at length.
 
Finally admitted to the wife I want to suck one. She was a little taken aback but said she has always and will always do anything to make me happy. She has peed on me, she has fucked me with a strap on and now she says she would bring another guy into our love making so I could fulfill my fantasy.
She began talking very dirty and getting me hot as hell. She kept saying that I wanted to suck a guys dick, saying I wanted him to fuck my ass while I was eating her out (oh how many times I had imagined that). She has usually been less vocal but now she was taking charge and telling me how I was confused and wanted to suck and fuck a guy. I could tell she was liking it by how wet she was. So I pulled out a life-like dildo and began fucking her with it while I was eating her out. She was moaning how good it felt. I ran with it and said imagine another guy fucking you and me licking and sucking your clit. She was really getting into it and the cock was covered in her juices. I told her that every time he slides out I lick him and each time it goes in I suck her and when he pops out, I slipped it out of her, I get to suck all of her off of him and I sucked the fake cock for her. She moaned loudly. I fucked her more with it and tried a several positions telling her it would be our imaginary lovers hard cock fucking her and me sucking her and him. She came really hard, It was awesome.
I can't wait to begin the search for our third!!

Much more to the story than I can put here, I may be writing about this one because it didn't just happen without a lot of dialogue. There was a long discussion about sexual orientation and some of her bi/gay friends that she knew in college. She says I am gay but I told her I am most likely bi and want to find out what it would be like, and she is willing to give me that chance. I am once again the luckiest guy in the world.
 
I'd suck one with her to be honest. We have already talked about the possibility of finding a cool couple so she could help me suck a cock and he could help his wife suck mine. Vice versa for the girls as well.
 
hmmmm, let's see.....

YES!!!!! Actually one of my biggest fantasies. Just wish my wife would.
 
So...during a fight with my wife last week (she was pissed off that I was wearing a dress of hers...panties are ok, dresses not so much...and she thought I was hinting that I wanted to be fucked with a strapon/dildo) she said to me "you'd be pissed off if I said I wanted to be fucked by two guys at once and you said no and I kept asking". After 15 years together I wasn't sure if this was her way of telling me a fantasy or not. I asked her if that's what she wanted. She said no, but was unconvincing. And she said she wouldn't do that to our marriage (meaning she would be concerned that the experience would have repercussions). Truth be told, I'd be willing to talk about it as the MMF threesome is a fantasy of mine. I think she was thinking of a MFM, which I'd be ok with as long as I had input on the guy and she was open to letting it slip into MMF. Now Im nervous to bring this up. She already thinks I'm a freak (crossdresser who likes it up the ass). Ugh..advice anyone?

So, the answer is yes. I would suck dick if my wife asked me to. The better question is whether I'd stop sucking dick if she asked me to. ;)
 
Back
Top