My theory on incest stories

I share your thoughts on this topic. Some people like the non-consent, coersion or power issues. But it's just not my idea of how I like to share initmacy, whether in fantasy or reality. But, to each their own.
Perhaps this story might fit your preference- "Innocent Adoration" in Lit Stories. Hope you like it. I've had good feed-back.
 
I think the size of the incest category speaks for itself- it is a popular and primary fantasy for many people.

I have written about half of my stories with some sort of incest involved. I enjoy the fantasy, sometimes apply it to real life family members, but never act on it.

The reason it is such a turn on, at least to me, is that we already have a very close and intimate connection with many of those we write about. We trust them, confide in them, and expose our greatest weaknesses or strengths to them. It is in that foundry that the strongest relationships (sexual, emotional, or platonic) are created.

I would never attempt to touch a sister, seduce a father, or molest anyone, but the fantasy is easily imagined, easily detailed, and easily accessed. Some fantasies are difficult to imagine (non-human, sci-fi) because they are so abstract and unreal. Incest is arousing in that it could almost be- but rarely is.

Many of us have had sexual moments with family either in learning our gender identities, early exploration, or accidental encounters. Most of the time those things fade quickly away into some storage vault in the back of our heads, only to be recalled when called for.
 
my two cents on incest and non-consent stories

In my opinion, I feel like many others, I think it is the taboo factor that makes these stories popular. I was raped by my 3rd cousin, and it haunts me to this day, but yet I am still a very sexual person. I wasn't going to allow Rodney to achieve his goal of breaking who I am. I have my first non-consent story published on here, and in writing this story I did have to keep my own visions of my situation from invading my thoughts. I don't want anyone to ever have to go through what I went through, but for some of us we want to fantasize, and some spouses and couples also like to act this out as a form of foreplay. As long as both people consent to it.
 
Context has a lot to do with incest stories. It was not unusual for cousins to have relations prior to the Civil War. Marriage between cousins was quite well known. Amoung the ancient Egyptian Royals, it was typical for fathers to marry daughters and sons to marry mothers. This is no really so different from Europe in the middle ages and on throughout the 19th Century.

Today in western society we have the Judeo-Christian ethic that precludes such unions. There are also genetic reasons for restaining "close relations" but most of the reason is religiously based in the fabric of modern society.

Personally, I say let them fuck. It's a great way to eventually purify the gene pool :D
 
Totally agree, Jenny. :D

The way I hear it, from someone who's actually studied genetics, the likelyhood of birth defects from first generation incest is 99.9%. Yes, there is still that .1%, but that's hardly a 50 or higher percent chance.

The defects to which most people mock today in incest jokes typically only happens after long generations of it. As long as it's all consensual and both parties understand the risks, etc. I hardly see incest as being all that wrong. Just two moe of my cents on the topic.
 
Scarlett_Wolf said:
Totally agree, Jenny. :D

The way I hear it, from someone who's actually studied genetics, the likelyhood of birth defects from first generation incest is 99.9%. Yes, there is still that .1%, but that's hardly a 50 or higher percent chance.

The defects to which most people mock today in incest jokes typically only happens after long generations of it. As long as it's all consensual and both parties understand the risks, etc. I hardly see incest as being all that wrong. Just two moe of my cents on the topic.
Thinking about this, assuming that one parent is clean and the other a carrier of a dangerous ressisive trait (Hemophelia, for example) the chances are like this:

clean clean carrier carrier (50%). This is also true of the offspring breeding

Assuming two carriers breed, you would have:

Clean Carrier Carrier Resessive (50% chance of carrying and 25% chance of resessive.)

From that point it gets reall weird. After 5 more generations, the resessive is 75% and clean disappears entirely.

Good genetic reason to not interbreen, unless, of course, you are trying for a Darwin Award :eek:
 
Interesting thread.

I will admit that I read the incest stories. And I enjoy them. I am a survivor of incest. And originally read the stories as a way to feel less like a freak about what had happened. I wanted to desensitize myself to the experiences I had. After a while, i not only read the stories for the desensitization factor but also because I was turned on by them. Not because of the familial aspect in them, but more because of the way most of the writers I enjoyed wrote the plot. I enjoy the idea of a strong male character being sensitive to the "weaker" female character; whether her weakness is age or physical. Its the concern for her well-being before during and after the act that interests me. In most of the stories of couples and such the male characters are all about getting their rocks off and have little to no appreciation for what their female cohort is doing. If more stories were written in this style - or if you copied the stories but changed Daddy to Robert and baby girl to Emma the story would be just as compelling to me.
 
Scarlett_Wolf said:
Like anything else it's just a matter of taste. Personally I'm not into BDSM stories, but it seems several are. It's the fantasy of it all.

Typically the stories come about by the authors wanting a sense of security or protection that one finds within their family unit. Or what they're told they should have within their family unit. A certain closeness, a certain intimacy, an unspoken and unbreakable bond, etc.


Nailed it.

I know also, incest fantasies tend to be exagerrated. I had an actual incest experience growing up that undoubtedly contributed to my fetish for it, but I imagine my mom to be Marcia Cross and daughter to be Lindsay Lohan during fantasies.


And I'm black :rolleyes:


Part of the appeal is also become so sexually charge that one would cross the ultimate boundary. Some people would find something like murder to be more palpable than sleeping with a sibling. So the experience of becoming so sexually engorged that ANYONE even a family member will be used to satisfy your need is very erotic to some.
 
Scarlett_Wolf said:
Totally agree, Jenny. :D

The way I hear it, from someone who's actually studied genetics, the likelyhood of birth defects from first generation incest is 99.9%. Yes, there is still that .1%, but that's hardly a 50 or higher percent chance.

The defects to which most people mock today in incest jokes typically only happens after long generations of it. As long as it's all consensual and both parties understand the risks, etc. I hardly see incest as being all that wrong. Just two moe of my cents on the topic.

Interesting point.

I find the whole idea of 'birth defects' fascinating. I was born jaundiced with my left foot turned around. I also have Tourette's Syndrome and a very narrow IVC that eventually (a few years ago) ended up contributing to a diagnosis of a chronic blood-clotting disorder.

But you wouldn't know any of that by looking at me. I'm actually a very healthy person.

I guess my point is that there really is no greater risk between members of the same family producing offspring with genetic defects and relative strangers. Statistically, I suppose I would be in the wrong on this. But the term 'genetic defect' covers a very broad range. Being pidgeon-toed, bow-legged, having different-colored eyes and so forth are all 'defects,' just as Down's Syndrome and sickle-cell anemia.

Don't really know what this has to do with incest stories (of which I have written a few), but I just thought I would comment on the topic.
 
Mariah19 said:
Interesting thread.

I will admit that I read the incest stories. And I enjoy them. I am a survivor of incest. And originally read the stories as a way to feel less like a freak about what had happened. I wanted to desensitize myself to the experiences I had. After a while, i not only read the stories for the desensitization factor but also because I was turned on by them. Not because of the familial aspect in them, but more because of the way most of the writers I enjoyed wrote the plot. I enjoy the idea of a strong male character being sensitive to the "weaker" female character; whether her weakness is age or physical. Its the concern for her well-being before during and after the act that interests me. In most of the stories of couples and such the male characters are all about getting their rocks off and have little to no appreciation for what their female cohort is doing. If more stories were written in this style - or if you copied the stories but changed Daddy to Robert and baby girl to Emma the story would be just as compelling to me.

You would probably like my stories then. The male characters almost always give the women as much fun :p as possible, besides enjoying themselves. :nana:

I should warn you, though. They are very graphic and detailed. :D
 
Wyldfire said:
Incest= Shock value.
Shock value=attention.

Incest=Marilyn Manson.
Marilyn Manson=Freak.

It's trendy and edgey to be into or turned on by taboo. I'm not trendy or edgey in this way. I find it funny how many people "admit" to being turned on by a Taboo that they "would never do for real".

Yeah you won't do it for real until it's trendy and edgey to do it for real. That or as I read in this thread, once you become too desensitized by it you'll take the next step.

I'm not saying this is true for everyone, just most.
^^^ well said. Couldn't have said it better.
 
I LOVE incest stories- and I was sexually abused as a very young child by a family member, I dont remember it in detail but blips of it, so my facination of it is kinda scewed I think. I believe it is fantasy and I would never harm a child as I was but when i fantasize for some reason I take the position of my perpetrater. Im a female so you can guess the father/daughter stories are my turn on even though it happened to me...wierd huh?? And why do Itake the role of the perpetrator?? But when I fantazise its consensual or educational...what I think Im doing is role playing what actually happened to me that is imbedded in my memory..whooa this is too deep, And I am very addicted to the stories, I just cant get enough, so ya thats my 2 cents worth. :cathappy: :cathappy:
 
My fascination with incest ties in with how submissive I am, how much I like to be manipulated and exploited and this is a feeling that is most pleasant when I can kind of imagine my Dad using me, fantasizing about me. Always being a normal, caring Dad but always thinking about what he would do to me if he was sure he could get away with it, gradually seducing me towards something I’m not really aware of and then gently persuading me to go along with him, being especially kind and giving to me.

The idea of him just taking me and raping me wouldn’t appeal, but there is definite appeal in the fact he’d be corrupting me, making me do things I’m not really sure of, that I’m a little ashamed of, degrading me a little but making it so I’m his adoring daughter who wouldn’t dare say no to him, who just wants to please him so badly. The fantasy is mainly in thinking of myself as some naïve daughter totally unaware of what he wants from me and watching him trying so carefully to influence me, try and subtly develop some intimacy he could exploit eventually and then one day just encouraging me to go a little further with him.

My Dad died before I ever knew him though, so I have my own image of him. I remember my mother though she died as well, but the presence of a mother in my fantasies would ruin it completely, I really loved her, I suppose I wouldn’t want to taint my memory of her but invent an entire new image of my Dad. I’m also an only child and I like the idea of incest with a brother or sister. But I like older, more sordid men, I have this really strong attraction to father figures who I suspect are a little pervy, but as an aside these kind of men I also fantasize about outside of an incest context as well.
 
I think many abuse victims can develop something akin to the stockholm syndrome of kidnapping victims. As far as I know, it's not uncommon for rape victims to later convince themselves they enjoyed the experience somehow. It's a mechanism that protects the spirit from the pain of being powerless. "It's not so bad cause secretly I wanted it". Suddenly you've got the power again. Our minds work in twisted ways, when confronted with extreme situations.

Personally, I've never experienced anything like that neither in my childhood nor later, I'm lucky to say. I find myself attracted to incest stories and roleplays that sadly differ greatly from the vast majority of real life cases in that they are consensual, the female even taking on a seductive role. Part of what makes the idea sexy to me is the thought of being in a situation where the sexual athmosphere is so charged it overpowers reason.

When it comes to real, consensual incest, I think there is situations where it can work without causing any harm (mostly one-time stuff between siblings, cousins), but it's such a huge shift in the dynamics of family life that I'd strongly advise to stay away from it, even if both think at that time that it's what they want. Familiy relations last for life in most cases, and you don't want a screwed up experience interfereing with that, this is not just the girl you met at the bar that you'll never meet again and don't have to worry about getting jealous if you dump her for someone else.

Read the stories, use the word "daddy" in bed with your partners and be very aware of the difference between fantasy and reality....
 
Last edited:
pl4ywithdaddy said:
Read the stories, use the word "daddy" in bed with your partners and be very aware of the difference between fantasy and reality....

One of my first girlfriends always liked to call me 'daddy' when we were making love. I never really thought much about it until she finally told me what had happened between she and her father.

She never considered it abuse, though, or at least that's what she claimed. Whenever we'd go visit her parents, she was always lovey-dovey with her father. To this day, I'm not completely sure if she and her father had a mutual understanding and acceptance of their incestuous relationship (which went on for about two years, I think), or if she was just hiding her feelings.
 
I think everyone's got very valid points, so there's no sense in me repeating them.

I've never been in an abusive situation, and I didn't even know I had siblings until I was in my twenties (I was adopted). I will say this: if I had ever met my sister before I learned I was adopted and met her for the first time, I would have been very interested in her. The first time I saw a picture of her, prior to us meeting, I thought, "Wow... she's hot!"

It's a unique situation I think, because we met as adults and so we don't share the close bond that most siblings have. I'd never act upon anything (even though she's got the same insatiable appetite I do... must be genetic), but I've toyed with the idea of writing a story based on the situation. We look a LOT alike too, so I think such an encounter would be kind of strange. But it's an interesting, arousing fantasy, to me at least.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
duckee said:
I could never EVER think about my siblings in such a way either...thats why i get confused as to why i actually like incest stories..i agree with your thoughts as i think about it..thanks for your input


I think it has something to do with the notion of a couple of people being driven so mad with lust that they are willing to risk everything, including breaking one of society's strongest taboos.

I've also known a few brothers/sisters that I had my suspicions about. Friends or acquantences who seemed a little too close. There was one fellow in college I'm almost certain had something going with his sister. They were always sort of flirting or suggesting that they had something going, as a joke of course. But I overheard a few things...

That's initially what lead me to read the stories when I stumbled on them here on the net really. My curiosity was, er, aroused.
 
Young Knave said:
I think it has something to do with the notion of a couple of people being driven so mad with lust that they are willing to risk everything, including breaking one of society's strongest taboos.

I've also known a few brothers/sisters that I had my suspicions about. Friends or acquantences who seemed a little too close. There was one fellow in college I'm almost certain had something going with his sister. They were always sort of flirting or suggesting that they had something going, as a joke of course. But I overheard a few things...

That's initially what lead me to read the stories when I stumbled on them here on the net really. My curiosity was, er, aroused.

I can't help but think "Driven mad with lust" is a bit hyperbolic. More likely just curiosity or ordinary horniness. Young brothers and sisters might be fooling around together and find out just how much fun it is. Horny older siblings might take advantage of the availability of each other and the certain lack of commitment.
 
In the most technical sense, I'm an incest survivor. But, I was young, it was with other young people. I didn't feel (and still don't) like I was necissarily taken advantage of. It was just something that people a few years older did when they were going through an explorative time and thought that maybe I'd be someone that would just take their lead (and wouldn't tell....... which I never did).

With all that said, I enjoy reading the incest stories. Probably the most read section, by me, on the site. However, when reading, I NEVER think about those times when I was younger. I could never think about a family member now. There might be a very thin line between fantasy/reality, but, if that's the case, I would NEVER get near that line. Just something that is totally not going to happen.

I do find it incredibly interesting that people can post, with certainty (of their opinion, not of every single person out there, necessarily), what OTHERS are thinking/will do. I'm sure, when looking at someone that crossed a moral/legal line, their past could be dissected and things may be pointed out that could be labeled as "obvious signals". However, because someone reads something on here doesn't mean they are going to "step over the line" and be involved in an incestuous situation/relationship.

My regard to just about every facet of sexual behavior is that as long as it's consentual between willing adults, as long as everyone is safe or only with people that know the situation and are cool with it, then it's all good. The minute deceit, illegalities, or beings in unconsentual situations become involved, there should be some serious moral questions involved. Though, since we all have different sets of moral codes, that's virtually impossible to say across the board.

I'll keep reading, though. Reading only, of course, but reading more, nonetheless.
 
My thoughts-

My thought is that the theory of incest stories is three-fold:

Let me preface this by saying that I abhor the thought of sex or abuse of any type with or towards children. Yes, I was physically abused as a child but not sexually. That being said, my father sexually molested my two daughters when they were 4-6 years old. I met him at the door with a gun. Police responded and arrested him, not me. He went to state prison for 8 years, and died a sad man. Justice was served in my opinion.

Now for my thoughts on the topic. As a writer and reader of incest and other selected story categories, admittedly they interest and often time arouse me when in the proper context. I don't read or enjoy any story written for the sole purpose of raw and senseless sex. Just my opinion.

Sorry, I digressed again- back to the topic :)

1. Familiarity and opportunity. Siblings and adult children/adult relatives have this built in intimacy by familiarity and proximity. Look at it this way: Imagine that you are in a room enjoying the company and closeness with a friendly and attractive member of the opposite sex. The standard rules of clothing (or lack of) are not present in the everyday life of a family, compared to say someone from school or work. Supervision is limited or none at all. It's no big deal at home most of the time. Flesh happens, and so does intimacy.

2. Curiosity (experimentation): We all develop sexually at different times and levels. Face it, nobody gets "the talk" at the the perfect time or in the perfect way. We learn about sex in stages, first discovering ourselves, and then "hey, you have one too" or "whoa, I don't have one of those. Can I touch it?" We usually get "the talk" or a clumsy attempt at it after someone discovers that we were first experimenting as a child. As we get older most of us have this interest in pursuing something new or exciting. You know, getting to second base and so on. I think this is where a parent/adult son-daughter event happens. Mother -Son seems to be mutual gratification and safe satisfaction of a need, and part of the learning process in a different sort of way.

3. TABOO- Saved the best for last. Anyone ever play truth or Dare? I think that the taboo angle is greatest between siblings. Mom and dad are at work, or asleep and the kids hang out and sleep in another part of the house, again granting an opportunity. Teens and young adults have this raging hormone surging through every cell in their bodies, coupled with the best looking body of their lifetime. And, a brain focused on the pursuit of sexual topics, innuendos or sex itself for a majority of their teen and young adult life. Been there, done that. The combination of familiarity, curiosity and Taboo make for an opportunity too tempting to pass up. After all, girls practice kissing and seduction during sleep-overs or sister-sister times. Sister-brother events start the same way, and both progress to a sexual experience more often that most admit. Most younger guys are a dick with legs. It is oh so wrong, but that only adds to the excitement. Much like a temptress or teasing challenge.

So, incest stories seem to fit into our fantasy life, harmlessly fulfilling some need, much as the other topics on Literotica. That is why we so often preface stories with the "Fiction, all parties are over 18" disclaimer. Face it, we read and write the Literotica stories for our private enjoyment and entertainment. Nobody gets harmed or offended. Kinda like for the same reason we are better off keeping our "internal dialogue" internal. I am glad that I don't publicly blurt out every thought that passes thought my head. Lastly, if you don't care for a topic, don't read it. Different strokes for different folks. Stormy
 
I read Daddy daughter incest avidly. Love it. But anything else--mom, siblings, aunts or uncles--does absolutely nothing for me.
My theory is Freudian. Everyone knows Freud said we each have our own Oedipus complex. At one point you were madly in love with a parent. I think incest fantasy taps into that.
How else to explain how popular it is?
 
I have never been molested and those stories turn me off. I just can't read them because they feel weird and strange.

But I am not sure if you could say that everyone that is into them was molested. I like ENF (Embarrassed nude female) and CFNM (but only if there is embarrassment involved) and even thought I don't like incest I find stories in which siblings end up naked in front of each other kinky. Like you know, if a brother and a sister have a little fight on some random topic and then decide to make a bet out of it and the guy loses and as a forfeit he has to do something embarrassing like streaking naked in school or running naked somewhere else.

Ironically I don't like it when it happens to a girl. I mean I normally like ENF, but I don't like it when it happens to her in front of her brother. A girl somehow loses her bikini or she loses her towel and ends up naked in front of her brother, I wouldn't like a story like that.

But I was never molested, I don't even have any siblings.

Anyway, I think you are somewhat right. I remember reading incest stories and going "WTF is this!" because it sounded a lot like rape.
 
I was never molested and the thought doing anything sexual with a close relative in real life is revolting and/or vomit inducing.

Yet I'm a fan of the genre.
 
Back
Top