How To Expose Without Making The Intent Very Obvious

bi_sub_lady_doc

Literotica Guru
i am a woman who find thrills in performing such acts.these little bit of humiliations hugely turn me on

i keep notice of a few things while doing so
1) i only expose to girls, though the idea provider can be a guy as well
2)those ideas should be viable ( keep in mind my profession as well as the conservative country i live in )
3) exposures should appear as accidental
4) i will self humiliate myself in front of viewers with no active participation of them
i know that providing an idea which fulfill all those criterias may need a little brain storming.all those who need instances & specifications to chalk this out, i would request them to go through my recent threads depicting my real life tasks.
i hope to listen to your innovative thoughts, particularly those of the fellow women‘s.thanks

i am a woman who find thrills in performing such acts.these little bit of humiliations hugely turn me on

i keep notice of a few things while doing so
1) i only expose to girls, though the idea provider can be a guy as well
2)those ideas should be viable ( keep in mind my profession as well as the conservative country i live in )
3) exposures should appear as accidental
4) i will self humiliate myself in front of viewers with no active participation of them
i know that providing an idea which fulfill all those criterias may need a little brain storming.all those who need instances & specifications to chalk this out, i would request them to go through my recent threads depicting my real life tasks.
i hope to listen to your innovative thoughts, particularly those of the fellow women‘s.thanks

The thread title was how to expose yourself, and you're asking for a woman's thought, so here goes.

It's always been my philosophy not to expose the unsuspecting public to my kink. Personally, I know that I don't necessarily want to witness someone else's fetish (even my own).

*shrugs* Just my inflated .02CAD.

suggestion:
clothes store changing room argument between lovers

-going to the clothes store with a partner works better if you make it look like it's your boyfriend/girlfriend in my opinion

-choose clothes, take your time (choosing a lot takes more time so ...)
also take varied article of clothing (pants/shirts/robes ... whatever)
-your partner should make it sound like he's impatient or something
not overdoing it is important but still don't make it sound like your partner is enjoying him/herself
-go to the changing room
-your partner waits outside of the cubicle
but is getting impatient, a couple times he intrudes into your changingroom without paying attention to hiding you
-the tension builds between you & the partner

-final show : he barges in the changing room claiming "what you're not finished? I'm fucking bored, fucking finish this stuff tramp" or something along those lines
(at this point you should have as little clothes on you as possible (maybe just panties) so timing is important, since he's supposed to be bored he could play with his phone (in reality txt with you for timing)
you try to close the curtains weakly but his/her hand is on it

you ask him/her "please let me finnish I will be quick, now let me close the curtain"
he/she says "maybe I should leave that open so that you will be quicker"

and the great final if you feel like it, and if the mess has not already posed problems with the staff
he/she can make a final scene & leave
of course you are still very much underclothed while you go out of your changing room trying to get him/her to stay
of course you try to properly hide your assets (boobs) but once you grab him/her you need both your hands ....
then it could be "proper" to finally return to your changing room, ashamed of the how underdressed you are in public (that's for making it so people believe the fact that it's unintended)

Just a suggestion, could bring trouble though
someone might want to call the police but since you're supposed to be in love, if you don't want to press charges against your partner there should be no problem

better to do this in a store with less surveillance, preferably a store far away from where you live so that you don't need to return there anymore.
Also best if you buy stuff at the end.

Last edited:
suggestion:
clothes store changing room argument between lovers

-going to the clothes store with a partner works better if you make it look like it's your boyfriend/girlfriend in my opinion

-choose clothes, take your time (choosing a lot takes more time so ...)
also take varied article of clothing (pants/shirts/robes ... whatever)
-your partner should make it sound like he's impatient or something
not overdoing it is important but still don't make it sound like your partner is enjoying him/herself
-go to the changing room
-your partner waits outside of the cubicle
but is getting impatient, a couple times he intrudes into your changingroom without paying attention to hiding you
-the tension builds between you & the partner

-final show : he barges in the changing room claiming "what you're not finished? I'm fucking bored, fucking finish this stuff tramp" or something along those lines
(at this point you should have as little clothes on you as possible (maybe just panties) so timing is important, since he's supposed to be bored he could play with his phone (in reality txt with you for timing)
you try to close the curtains weakly but his/her hand is on it

you ask him/her "please let me finnish I will be quick, now let me close the curtain"
he/she says "maybe I should leave that open so that you will be quicker"

and the great final if you feel like it, and if the mess has not already posed problems with the staff
he/she can make a final scene & leave
of course you are still very much underclothed while you go out of your changing room trying to get him/her to stay
of course you try to properly hide your assets (boobs) but once you grab him/her you need both your hands ....
then it could be "proper" to finally return to your changing room, ashamed of the how underdressed you are in public (that's for making it so people believe the fact that it's unintended)

Just a suggestion, could bring trouble though
someone might want to call the police but since you're supposed to be in love, if you don't want to press charges against your partner there should be no problem

better to do this in a store with less surveillance, preferably a store far away from where you live so that you don't need to return there anymore.
Also best if you buy stuff at the end.

that sounds dramatic.however i don‘t think it‘s possible to implement as it breaches two of my criterias ( another accomplice & guys as viewers ).plus changing rooms have doors, not mere curtains.

Go to the gym and walk around the changing area naked after showering.

Or wear a wrap around skirt and untie it slyly so it falls to the floor leaving you "surprised" in yiur underwear.

Go to the gym and walk around the changing area naked after showering.

Or wear a wrap around skirt and untie it slyly so it falls to the floor leaving you "surprised" in yiur underwear.

thank you.i will choose the second one as it is more “ accidental“.

I've also been out and about with a button up shirt on only to get home and realize two buttons are undone and my breasts are basically on display. Since flashing doesn't really turn me on I'm just always a bit embarrassed and amused by this discovery

I've also been out and about with a button up shirt on only to get home and realize two buttons are undone and my breasts are basically on display. Since flashing doesn't really turn me on I'm just always a bit embarrassed and amused by this discovery

lucky bastards.talking about the viewers off course.

I was talking with a lady recently who frequently uses public transportation. Poor dear often falls asleep on the train wearing skirts and no panties, Of course the dark glasses she is wearing allow her to observe any onlookers. This seemed devious and clever to me.

I was talking with a lady recently who frequently uses public transportation. Poor dear often falls asleep on the train wearing skirts and no panties, Of course the dark glasses she is wearing allow her to observe any onlookers. This seemed devious and clever to me.

very smart of her, i must say.

It's always been my philosophy not to expose the unsuspecting public to my kink. Personally, I know that I don't necessarily want to witness someone else's fetish (even my own).
Yup, and lest you think the HT-ers are being preachy, I've seen BDSM-board regulars give similar advice. If you want validation, try asking the Fetish-Forum leg-humpers.

I'll call the cops on anyone, male or female, who flashes me.

thank you preachers for those unwanted advices.now if you can excuse me, i can follow my own path.

I never preached, and neither did Rainshine. You asked for a woman's opinion, and we gave it. This is how the How-To board works, you ask for advice/opinions, you will receive it even if you do not like the answer.

I get the allure. I am also pointing out that your intended audience may not necessarily want to witness your kink, and suggest that you proceed with caution and sensitivity. Just as much as you ask that we respect your fetish, so too should you respect those who do not wish to participate in it.

Again, no preaching. If this rocks your boat, so be it. On the other hand, it may not necessarily rock the public's boat. Additionally, there have been people who actually called the cops on this for indecent behaviour, so you may wish to be careful and confine this activity in semi-public places where there are absolutely no chance of children being around.

Just be careful, that's all. :)

Yup, and lest you think the HT-ers are being preachy, I've seen BDSM-board regulars give similar advice. If you want validation, try asking the Fetish-Forum leg-humpers.

I'll call the cops on anyone, male or female, who flashes me.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Last edited:
I never preached, and neither did Rainshine. You asked for a woman's opinion, and we gave it. This is how the How-To board works, you ask for advice/opinions, you will receive it even if you do not like the answer.

I get the allure. I am also pointing out that your intended audience may not necessarily want to witness your kink, and suggest that you proceed with caution and sensitivity. Just as much as you ask that we respect your fetish, so too should you respect those who do not wish to participate in it.

Again, no preaching. If this rocks your boat, so be it. On the other hand, it may not necessarily rock the public's boat. Additionally, there have been people who actually called the cops on this for indecent behaviour, so you may wish to be careful and confine this activity in semi-public places where there are absolutely no chance of children being around.

Just be careful, that's all. :)

Quod erat demonstrandum.

okay.thank you.
i always keep those things on my mind, particularly those concerning to my safety & type of audience.that is why i uttered two essential terms in my first post, those were ‘ accidental exposures ‘ & ‘ viable‘ .even the headline contain a part which says ‘ not making it look obvious ‘.
it‘s not unknown people or general public that i target.my suitable viewers are lesser known women, with whom i kinda share a tense relation, those i know would enjoy my exposure/ humiliation e.g. my nurses/ maid.
anyways sorry in case i was rude.

okay.thank you.
i always keep those things on my mind, particularly those concerning to my safety & type of audience.that is why i uttered two essential terms in my first post, those were ‘ accidental exposures ‘ & ‘ viable‘ .even the headline contain a part which says ‘ not making it look obvious ‘.
it‘s not unknown people or general public that i target.my suitable viewers are lesser known women, with whom i kinda share a tense relation, those i know would enjoy my exposure/ humiliation e.g. my nurses/ maid.
anyways sorry in case i was rude.

Bold emphasis mine.

My question is how do you know they'd enjoy it?

Indecent exposure can land you in jail here, not sure about India.

Last edited:
Bold emphasis mine.

My question is how do you know they'd enjoy it?

Indecent exposure can land you in jail here, not sure about India.

they had in past.
there is a thick line between indecent obvious exposures & accidental unmindful flashing, while i prefer the second one.

I've always liked lace or sheer tops. They always make me do a double or triple take to check if I'm seeing skin or if there's more to see.

They can be worn conservatively under a jacket or other top. The top could be lost or spilled upon leaving your wearing a much more revealing outfit than you intended when you got dressed.

They can also be more transparent under certain lighting conditions, especially back lighting. Especially a long flowing dress... that, under some lighting reveals clear outlines of legs... all the way up to include hints of hips. I sometime wonder "Does she know just how much that reveals?"

Spilled hot coffee can produce an emergency... requiring one to remove a top. It might even require some close hands-on assistance from someone nearby. Of course, a minute later, the emergency is over and all that's left is the awkward embarrassment... while still standing too close.

the coffe or curry spilling idea is the one i have been thinking to execute for so long.

that sounds dramatic.however i don‘t think it‘s possible to implement as it breaches two of my criterias ( another accomplice & guys as viewers ).plus changing rooms have doors, not mere curtains.
depends where you are/live I guess ^^
over here it's 90% curtains

and sorry I misunderstood
I thought you only enjoyed exposing to girls, I wasn't aware that exposing to guyz was a big no no

that seriously limits your options
either you need to find places with only girls OR you need to wait for only girls to be present

I don't know of much places like this beside changing rooms at the gym/swimming pool or such

what about non-accidental exposure but non-exhibitionism either
for example, open showers in swimming-pools, most people will wash with their swimming attire on them (at least over here, but I know in some countries they wash mostly nude) but you could remove them casually, as if it's a normal thing to do
and if someone says anything, you could say "it's for hygiene, it wasn't my intent on bothering anyone" (and in fact it is really cleaner to wash without them)

other than those I have no idea. and it seems our respective countries differ enough that some of my ideas would not be feasible where you live (curtains...)

tumblr_n9t4stIbZ11qljj91o1_400.gif

depends where you are/live I guess ^^
over here it's 90% curtains

and sorry I misunderstood
I thought you only enjoyed exposing to girls, I wasn't aware that exposing to guyz was a big no no

that seriously limits your options
either you need to find places with only girls OR you need to wait for only girls to be present

I don't know of much places like this beside changing rooms at the gym/swimming pool or such

what about non-accidental exposure but non-exhibitionism either
for example, open showers in swimming-pools, most people will wash with their swimming attire on them (at least over here, but I know in some countries they wash mostly nude) but you could remove them casually, as if it's a normal thing to do
and if someone says anything, you could say "it's for hygiene, it wasn't my intent on bothering anyone" (and in fact it is really cleaner to wash without them)

other than those I have no idea. and it seems our respective countries differ enough that some of my ideas would not be feasible where you live (curtains...)

yes some of your ideas are not feasible.thank you anyways.

You should probably not involve unwilling nonconsenting people in your fetish.

If you want a exhibitionist thrill, go to BDSM/alt clubs, clothing-optional beaches, gym bathrooms and other places where nudity is welcome and/or expected.

Forcing people to give you wanking material is unkind.

You should probably not involve unwilling nonconsenting people in your fetish.

If you want a exhibitionist thrill, go to BDSM/alt clubs, clothing-optional beaches, gym bathrooms and other places where nudity is welcome and/or expected.

Forcing people to give you wanking material is unkind.

unsuspecting people are not unwilling always, rather i found the reverse.

unsuspecting people are not unwilling always, rather i found the reverse.

You are either intentially obtuse because you don't want to face facts or you're dim.

Healthy kink is kink expressed and practiced with CONSENT.

As in, you ask BEFORE doing it.

If you involve non-consenting people in your fetishes, you are not respecting people's bodily autonomy and personhood. You are treating people as OBJECTS, means to get yourself off, instead of human beings.

This can also lead you to being registered as a sex offender, as this is quite illegal.

There is nothing wrong with exhibitionism, WHEN IT IS DONE WITH CONSENT.

Go to places where nudity is welcome or expected. Don't involve non consenting people in your kinks, it's not morally right or legal.

Back