The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

hmmm

Pelosi has spoken:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/12/nancy-pelosi-civilization-in-jeopardy-if-gop-takes-senate-video/

“It would be very important for the Democrats to retain control of the Senate,” Pelosi told Maher. “Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.”
...
"The Democrats are messengers of hope, and that’s what we will continue to be.”
...
“We’re in a whole new world of communications now.”

I wonder what she means by that...

Communication technology is the same as it was 10 years ago.
Hope is a funny word.
Define: Civilization as we know it.
 
doublespeak

Holder has spoken:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under...terrorist-recruitment-fight-in-us-195459.html

In a video message posted on the Justice Department's website, Holder said a series of cities "across the nation" will be be chosen to participate in a pilot program that will involve an extra effort to combat the message of groups like ISIL and to intervene with those susceptible to that message before they take action.

"These programs will bring together community representatives, public safety officials, religious leaders, and United States Attorneys to improve local engagement; to counter violent extremism; and – ultimately – to build a broad network of community partnerships to keep our nation safe," Holder said. "Under President Obama’s leadership, along with our interagency affiliates, we will work closely with community representatives to develop comprehensive local strategies, to raise awareness about important issues, to share information on best practices, and to expand and improve training in every area of the country....Ultimately, the pilot programs will enable us to develop more effective – and more inclusive – ways to help build the more just, secure, and free society that all Americans deserve."
...
"As we move forward together, our work must continue to be guided by the core democratic values – and the ideals of freedom, openness, and inclusion – that have always set this nation apart on the world stage," Holder said. "We must be both innovative and aggressive in countering violent extremism and combating those who would sow intolerance, division, and hate – not just within our borders, but with our international partners on a global scale.* And we must never lose sight of what violent extremists fear the most: the strength of our communities; our unwavering respect for equality, civil rights, and civil liberties; and our enduring commitment to justice, democracy, and the rule of law."

Considering the fact that what is said in plain English is the exact opposite of the actions Holder and the DoJ take, why would that speech be worded that way?

Also, this makes sense in what way when you take into account all of the blocked FOIAs by the current DoJ?

Let's not forget that it was Putin's sound and truthful advice to the DoJ via BO that showed the terroist ties of the Boston Bombers, even though they were cleared by the FBI.

...and who made those arrests? ...an over armed local police force?

These corrupt individuals in government should have been arrested and out of office by now.
 
...wait... what?

TOGO W/POST #602

The government interest here is less clear. Typically, an assertion of the state secrets privilege is accompanied by a sworn public statement from a senior official — the secretary of defense or C.I.A. director, for example. Those statements, while circumspect, help explain the government’s interest.

In this case, however, the Justice Department said that “the concerned federal agency, the particular information at issue and the bases for the assertion of the state-secrets privilege cannot be disclosed” without jeopardizing national security.

If United Against Nuclear Iran possesses American classified information, it is not clear how the group obtained it. Government intelligence agencies are prohibited from secretly trying to influence public opinion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/15/u...st-nuclear-iran-risks-state-secrets.html?_r=0

“I have never seen anything like this,” said Ben Wizner, an American Civil Liberties Union lawyer who represented clients in other cases that have been quashed because of state secrets. “If there’s something in their files that would disclose a state secret, is there any reason it should be in their files?”

Another possibility is that the Justice Department is trying to protect foreign relations with Israel, a vital ally. In court documents, Mr. Lowell has accused United Against Nuclear Iran of being financed by unidentified foreign interests. He has tried to force the testimony of Israel’s former intelligence chief and a prominent Israeli businessman, who he said helped pass information about his client.

Lee S. Wolosky, a lawyer for United Against Nuclear Iran, said the group had received no money from foreign donors. He said nobody on its advisory committee — which includes Meir Dagan, the former Israeli intelligence chief — was involved in Mr. Restis’ case. The group has repeatedly said the lawsuit is meritless.

“It is clear that U.A.N.I. and its leaders know they have no defense, and so are hoping to get the government to make this case go away,” Mr. Lowell said. “The bigger question now turns to why the government is doing U.A.N.I.’s bidding and exactly what relationship U.A.N.I. has with the U.S. government, other countries and its web of undisclosed financial supporters.”

Mr. Lowell could argue that the lawsuit should continue without the information he was seeking, but Mr. Wolosky said he expected the case would be dismissed.
 
Busted.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...estine-911-Message-to-America-On-Border-Fence

TOGO W/POST #s 602 & 603

On September 11, 2014, individuals or a group in Mexico hung a message to America over the U.S.-Mexico border wall condemning American support for Israel and declaring support for Palestine. U.S. federal agents discovered the banner draped over the primary border fence in Arizona’s Yuma Sector in a restricted area that could only have been reached from Mexico. The message also contained an image described by authorities as an anarchist symbol. The incident was kept secret from the American public by federal authorities. Breitbart Texas exclusively obtained the leaked incident report from federal agents on the condition their identities remain private.

The leaked incident report reveals that U.S. Border Patrol agents discovered the banner in the early hours of September 12, 2014, indicating that the banner had been draped over the border wall late in the night on September 11th.*
 
shady lane

TOGO W/POST #s 601 602 603 &604

This has been bothering me for a while.
...but good news, someone wrote it down and explained it, so I don't have to translate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/u...y-obama-reshapes-appellate-bench.html?src=twr

“With all the gridlock, it is forgotten that one of the most profound changes this Congress made was filling the bench,” said Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, who led the push with the White House last summer to force the confirmation of three nominees to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit after Republicans blocked them. “This will affect America for a generation, long after the internecine battles on legislative issues are forgotten.”

With so many of the administration’s policies facing legal challenges, the increased likelihood that those cases could end up before more ideologically sympathetic judges is a reassuring development to the White House. Nowhere has this dynamic been more evident than at the District of Columbia court, which is considered the second most important appeals court in the nation, after the Supreme Court.

The full appeals court agreed this month to hear Halbig v. Burwell, a case that could unravel the system of federal insurance exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act. Before Democrats curtailed Republicans’ right to use filibusters, which they accomplished by rewriting Senate rules through a maneuver known as “the nuclear option,” the District of Columbia court was dominated by judges who were appointed by Republican presidents. Today it has four Republican appointees and seven Democratic appointees, four of whom Mr. Obama picked.

With control of the Senate at stake in November’s midterm elections, the success of Democrats in reshaping the courts is a reminder of the subtle power that the majority party has even in a moribund Congress. Republicans, who have watched with growing alarm as the Obama nominees passed through the Senate, have begun raising the issue as they try to win six seats they need to take the majority.

“It’s no surprise that President Obama has been able to transform the ideological makeup of the courts — that happens when you have six years to pick judges and your party controls the Senate,” said Edward Whelan, the president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, who was a senior official in the Justice Department under President George W. Bush. “The best way for conservative voters to prevent further damage to the courts is to swing the Senate to Republican control in the elections this November.”
 
pick one side, yo

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...sh-war-statute-now-used-t/?page=all#pagebreak

Posterity? What?
Choose a side el presidente: Heads or heads off.

President Obama’s first initiated war against an Islamic terrorist group is authorized, the*White House*says, by George W. Bush-signed legislation that Mr. Obama has criticized and wanted to repeal since last year.

Since beginning airstrikes last month against the Islamic State, also known by the acronyms ISIS and*ISIL, the*White House*has said it does not need congressional approval to carry out such missions.
...
Mr. Obama went on national TV Wednesday night to announce a counterterrorism campaign to destroy the Islamic State over time. The U.S. will provide airstrikes, intelligence, training and advice. Iraqis and Syrians will muster their ground forces.

Mr. Obama campaigned for re-election as a president who was put into office to “end wars, not start them.”

The Obama administration has not given a name to the military operation, a departure from past Pentagon practices.

Congressional aides said that, by relying on a law tied to the Bush administration, Mr. Obama avoids signing new legislation that would officially and historically link him to the war against the Islamic State.
 
Busted.

The last ever global warming climate change post (probably).

http://nypost.com/2014/09/14/leo-v-science-vanishing-evidence-for-climate-change/

Consider:

 According to NASA satellites and all ground-based temperature measurements, global warming ceased in the late 1990s. This when CO2 levels have risen almost 10 percent since 1997. The post-1997 CO2 emissions represent an astonishing 30 percent of all human-related emissions since the Industrial Revolution began. That we’ve seen no warming contradicts all CO2-based climate models upon which global-warming concerns are founded.

Rates of sea-level rise remain small and are even slowing, over recent decades averaging about 1 millimeter per year as measured by tide gauges and 2 to 3 mm/year as inferred from “adjusted” satellite data. Again, this is far less than what the alarmists suggested. 

Satellites also show that a greater area of Antarctic sea ice exists now than any time since space-based measurements began in 1979. In other words, the ice caps aren’t melting.

 A 2012 IPCC report concluded that there has been no significant increase in either the frequency or intensity of extreme weather events in the modern era. The NIPCC 2013 report concluded the same. Yes, Hurricane Sandy was devastating — but it’s not part of any new trend.

...and this means what?---^
...it means this---v
The costs of feeding the climate-change “monster” are staggering. According to the Congressional Research Service, from 2001 to 2014 the US government spent $131 billion on projects meant to combat human-caused climate change, plus $176 billion for breaks for anti-CO2 energy initiatives.

Federal anti-climate-change spending is now running at $11 billion a year, plus tax breaks of $20 billion a year. That adds up to more than double the $14.4 billion worth of wheat produced in the United States in 2013.

Dr. Bjørn Lomborg, director of the Copenhagen Consensus Center, calculates that the European Union’s goal of a 20 percent reduction in CO2 emissions below 1990 levels by 2020, currently the most severe target in the world, will cost almost $100 billion a year by 2020, or more than $7 trillion over the course of this century.

So: That makes conspiracy and larceny. Any climate charities are commiting fraud.

One group of individuals have worked together. They made money doing it.
 
Truthbomb

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/u...ngs-that-isis-plans-to-enter-from-mexico.html

“Wake up, America,” Mr. Duncan said before storming out of the hearing. “With a porous southern border, we have no idea who’s in our country.”

Apparently an ISIS terrorist (or any terrorist), according to 'intelligence officials' without names or organizations, is more likely to enter the US(A) via a commercial airline flight than via an unsecured border.

Yeah. That makes sense.
 
Busted.

"Something given has no value."

http://dailysignal.com/2014/09/16/war-poverty-colossal-flop/

But today the Census will almost certainly proclaim that around 14 percent of Americans are still poor. The present poverty rate is almost exactly the same as it was in 1967 a few years after the War on Poverty started. Census data actually shows that poverty has gotten worse over the last 40 years.

How is this possible? How can the taxpayers spend $22 trillion on welfare while poverty gets worse?
 
Busted.

Take into account the following things while reading this and similar articles:

1."So you're saying dawdle-ing has occurred?"
2.This is a National Security concern? This deserves immediate whole gov response? How far away is it?
3."QUICK!!! SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE!! GO NAO!!!"
4.Don't you wish it was impossible for ebola carriers to cross our border?
5.& the UN didn't have a lockdown on this from the start with the blue helmets and huge budget because?
6.What's the difference between soldiers in an ebola zone and soldiers fighting terrorists?

President Obama stressed his sense of urgency on Tuesday at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, warning that as America scurries to help west African nations grapple with the deadly Ebola epidemic, 'We can't dawdle on this one.'

His Defense Department is sending 3,000 armed troops to intervene in Liberia, the hardest-hit nation, underscoring the desperate nature of the situation.

Obama, congressional insiders buzzed Tuesday, decided to put boots on the ground for a virus before he sent them to combat the Islamist terror group wreaking havoc in Iraq.*

'Today, thousands of people in west Africa are infected,' he president said of the disease outbreak. 'That number could rapidly grow to tens of thousands. And if the outbreak is not stopped now, we could be looking at hundreds of thousands of people infected, with profound economic and security implications for all of us.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dize-US-national-security.html#ixzz3DWBv205d*
 
Busted.

TOGO W/POST #606

This article is killer. I'm going to use it to connect many things.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...si-unite-pass-bill-funding-planned-parenthood

“President Obama is choosing the wrong locals to support,” said Rep. Rohrabacher on the House floor. “With this vote, Congress approves the arming and training of the Free Syrian Army, which is riddled with radical Muslims. In short, we may again be arming insurgents who will end up our enemy. We are told that the Free Syrian Army has been vetted and that we can trust them. This is wishful thinking, not realistic planning.”

“The truth is that, if you look back under this president as commander in chief, we trained people in Libya,” said Rep. Gohmert. “We provided weapons to Libya that were then used against us in Benghazi. There are Americans dead because this administration felt compelled to go in and take out Qadhafi."

“Because Libya fell, so did Algeria and Tunisia," said Gohmert, "and it jump-started, as I have said before, the new Ottoman Empire, the new caliphate that the Muslim brothers and so many of the radicals are saying they are going for."

“One of the big problems, too, when we go in and train, as this President wants to do for the Syrians, they learn our tradecraft,” said Gohmert. “They use it against us, as they did at Benghazi.”

“I am opposed to the president's vague and inadequate strategy for dealing with ISIS; and, therefore, I rise in opposition to this amendment,” said Rep. Fleming.

“If we are going to degrade and destroy them [ISIS] it will not happen through an indecisive strategy that relies on unreliable and largely unknown help from Syrian rebels, whose own motivations and goals are mixed, and almost impossible to be certain of,” said Rep. Fleming.
 
Dennis Moore.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2677873/posts

"...this redistribution of wealth is trickier than I thought..."

295703.jpg
 
1:2

http://www.charliechaplin.com/en/synopsis/articles/29-The-Great-Dictator-s-Speech

This 1st:
http://lybio.net/sacha-baron-cohen-the-dictator-final-speech/film/

Then this:
"But we welcome the scrutiny of the world – because what you see in America is a country that has steadily worked to address our problems and make our union more perfect. America is not the same as it was 100 years ago, 50 years ago, or even a decade ago. Because we fight for our ideals, and are willing to criticize ourselves when we fall short. Because we hold our leaders accountable, and insist on a free press and independent judiciary.* Because we address our differences in the open space of democracy – with respect for the rule of law; with a place for people of every race and religion; and with an unyielding belief in the ability of individual men and women to change their communities and countries for the better.*

...well that's a BOLD claim.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-brings-ferguson-un_806086.html

And like every country, we continually wrestle with how to reconcile the vast changes wrought by globalization and greater diversity with the traditions that we hold dear."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/24/sen-pat-roberts-warns-national-socialism-taking-ro/

“There’s a palpable fear among Kansans all across the state that the America that we love and cherish will not be the same America for our kids and grandkids, and that’s wrong,” Mr. Roberts said in a video released on YouTube. “One of the reasons that I’m running is to change that. There’s an easy way to do it. I’ll let you figure it out. But at any rate, we have to change course because our country is headed for national socialism. That’s not right. It’s changing our culture. It’s changing what we’re all about.”

"Why don't you go and work on your execu-speak, shift some paradigms outside the box or something."
 
Coded.

http://news.yahoo.com/liberia-warns-ebola-may-force-region-back-conflict-105843472.html

OMG E BO LA
Everyone seems to forget that E BO LA kills at least 3000 people a year, every year, since it was found to exist.
Everyone also seems to forget that West Africa is the home of the RUF child soldier, Blood Diamonds, Warlords, Dictators and many other atrocities galore. We, as a country and world, have known about this for DECADES.

So why the hubbub? E BO LA and war are not new additions to this place.

Enter: Distraction Protocol
ASIN: Stop looking at the border and deficit and the budget we just passed, and vote for Conspirators who help the needy E BO LA victims.
...in point of fact, didn't E BO LA show up during the original Clinton push for universal healthcare for people who don't want to buy healthcare?

hmmm

http://www.dw.de/world-health-organization-2600-ebola-deaths-in-africa/a-17933523
The United States plans to send 3,000 military personnel to the region and build more than a dozen treatment centers in Liberia. Major General Darryl Williams has already arrived in Monrovia to set up a command center for the operation and survey sites for the clinics, defense officials said.
...
More than 2,600 people have died in the current Ebola outbreak. The virus has so far infected at least 5,300 people in West Africa since early this year.

Only a 50% mortality rate? (you'll see why this is funny)
That warranted 3000 troops and a couple million? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102013481
President*Barack Obama*ordered federal agencies to launch*a concerted effort*to combat the growing "urgent health threat" from bacteria that is resistant to antibiotic treatment, a problem that kills 23,000 people each year.

That money would be better spent on soap and water and bug spray (no racism intended).
Also: No Offense, but there are 7000000000 people in the world, so who cares? (statistically)
Also, I call bullshit.----------v

Pneumonia kills 1.4 million children a year, cause by fungus, bacteria, and viruses, the medication is available.
The Hippo, a native of Africa, kills 3000 people a year, every year
The Bubonic Plague killed 1000 people a year over a ten year period in the Congo, I think they stopped counting
There are 3000 NEW cases of Leprosy in Myanmar (Burma) every year
Malaria Kills over 1000000 people a year

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/607699/tsetse-fly
Oh, BTW, the Tsetse fly, a native of Africa, kills 80% of the 500000 people it infects with African Sleeping Sickness.

http://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/global/diarrhea-burden.html
Diarrhea kills 2,195 children every day—more than AIDS, malaria, and measles combined*1.

Diarrheal diseases account for 1 in 9 child deaths worldwide, making diarrhea the second leading cause of death among children under the age of 5. For children with HIV, diarrhea is even more deadly; the death rate for these children is 11 times higher than the rate for children without HIV*2. Despite these sobering statistics, strides made over the last 20 years have shown that, in addition to rotavirus vaccination and breastfeeding, diarrhea prevention focused on safe water and improved hygiene and sanitation is not only possible, but cost effective: every $1 invested yields an average return of $25.50*3.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ped-on-Respiratory-Virus-May-be-From-Illegals
 
...and then:

TOGO W/POST# 608
(yeah.. I know...)

Does anyone still think this is about factual science?

At Columbus Circle, there were bare-breasted women and people with dreadlocks and homespun clothing. There were Muslim women wearing hijabs and groups of older women with signs proclaiming they were “Grandmas Against Global Warming.” and that “Gray Is Green.”

Two high school seniors from Long Island, Kirsten Cunha and Alexandra Dos Santos, both 17, marched with dust masks over their mouths. “Wearing masks like this could quite possibly be our children’s future,” Ms. Dos Santos said.

To which Climate, Temperature, Warming, Global, and Movement do you refer?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...new-york-city-demand-revolution-nothing-less/

An individual with the socialist newspaper “The Militant” was selling newspapers to attendees, while Occupy Wall Street members asked for “donations” in exchange for shirts.
...
Members of the Socialists Workers Party also manned a table, passing out flyers attempting to make “the case for ecosocialism.”

The Manhattan march comes two days before the United Nations Climate Summit. More than 120 world leaders will convene Tuesday for the meeting aimed at galvanizing political will for a new global climate treaty by the end of 2015.

The march also coincides with New York’s annual climate week, which will include a string of events this week, some featuring celebrities, CEOs and climatologists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/22/nyregion/new-york-city-climate-change-march.html
The climax of the march came in the early afternoon. All along the route, crowds had been quieted for a moment of silence. On Avenue of the Americas at 57th Street, there was an eerie silence as marchers raised their arms and looked down.

Then at exactly 1 p.m., a whistle pierced the silence, setting off a minute-long cacophony intended as a collective alarm on climate change. There were the beats of the drums and the blaring of horns, but mostly it was whoops and cries of the marchers.

One of the key organizers of the event, the international advocacy groupAvaaz, presented a petition with more than 2.1 million signatures demanding action on climate change. “It’s a testament to how powerful this movement is,” Ricken Patel, executive director of Avaaz, said. “People are coming in amazing numbers.”
...
The diversity of the demonstrators made for some odd juxtapositions. On West 58th Street, the minaret of an inflatable mosque bobbed next to a wooden replica of Noah’s Ark the size of a school bus. Nearby, Capuchin Franciscan monks in flowing brown robes, who were in town from Rome for the march, mingled with nuns, while a group flying a pagan flag beat a drum.
...
Organizers, using data provided by 35 crowd spotters and analyzed by a mathematician from Carnegie Mellon University, estimated that 311,000 people marched the route.The signs that marchers held were as varied as the movement: “There Is No Planet B,” “Forests Not for Sale” and “Jobs, Justice, Clean Energy.”
...
In front of the Flatiron Building, on Fifth Avenue, a 3,000-pound ice sculpture spelled out “The Future.” Dripping onto the sidewalk, it had been carved over two days in Queens by a group of Japanese ice sculptors. “I would say we are melting down the future,” said Nora Ligorano, one of the artists who conceived the work. “It’s a comment on what we are doing to the planet.”
 
Busted.

TOGO W/POST #615:

I call mega epic double Bullshit on the E BO LA scare and on every other humanitarian project in the US(A)

FUCK YOU ALL.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...si-unite-pass-bill-funding-planned-parenthood

Planned Parenthood--whose federal funding is permitted under the continuing resolution--said in its most recent annual report that it did 327,166 abortions in fiscal 2012. The same Planned Parenthood annual report said the group received $540.6 million in funding from local, state and federal governments in the year that ended on June 30, 2013. (Federal funding through Title X family planning grants cannot go to directly pay for abortions, but can pay for other Planned Parenthood activities.)
 
Gtfo

"Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, bitch."

And then, there's his relationship with Congress. From the day Holder's nomination was announced, Republicans led by Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., signaled he would be a political lightning rod.

The attorney general's portfolio, which spans sensitive law enforcement cases and hot button social issues including marijuana and gay marriage, didn't help. But even longtime aides say Holder didn't do enough to help himself by shrugging off preparations and moot sessions before congressional appearances and speaking off the cuff — and obliquely.

Things hit a crisis point when the GOP-led House voted him in contempt for refusing to hand over documents about a gun trafficking scandal known as Fast and Furious. That represented the first time an attorney general had ever been rebuked that way but still Holder held onto his job.

In the end, the decision to leave was Holder's alone — the two sources tell NPR the White House would have been happy to have him stay a full eight years and to avoid what could be a contentious nomination fight for his successor. Holder and President Obama discussed his departure several times and finalized things in a long meeting over Labor Day weekend at the White House.

Now all those documents can be released to the public, unless he shredded them...
 
Coded.

TOGO W/POST #S 611, 615 &617

So: Who gives a crapola about E BO LA? I don't after the bold---v

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-09-26-15-07-31

The World Health Organization says 21 days is the maximum incubation period for Ebola, which has killed more than 3,000 people across West Africa and is hitting Liberia especially hard. WHO figures released Friday said 150 people died in the country in just two days.

Liberia's government has asked people to keep themselves isolated for 21 days if they think they have been exposed. The unprecedented scale of the outbreak, however, has made it difficult to trace the contacts of victims and quarantine those who might be at risk.

"Of course we made the rule, so I am home for 21 days," Dahn said Saturday. "I did it on my own. I told my office staff to stay at home for the 21 days. That's what we need to do."

Health officials, especially front-line doctors and nurses, are particularly vulnerable to Ebola, which is spread via the bodily fluids of infected patients. Earlier this month, WHO said more than 300 health workers had contracted Ebola in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone, the three most-affected countries. Nearly half of them had died.

Half you say? 1/2, right?

Now I'm not saying I discovered a universal code, but that---^ is awful coincidental.
 
Coded. Busted.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/...alth-security-agenda-summit-111355.html?ml=la

TOGO W/ POST #S 611, 615, 617, 619 & 620

The last E BO LA post (probably)

SO: 100% bullshit fake crisis.

Also: ROFL @ "UN ACCEPTABLE"

9/26/14 3:19 PM EDT*Updated: 9/26/14 8:17 PM EDT

President Barack Obama on Friday called the Ebola outbreak in West Africa a “national security priority” for the United States and said it must rise to the same level of urgency for the rest of the world.

The world’s lack of preparedness for outbreaks like Ebola is “unacceptable,” Obama declared at a Global Health Security Agenda Summit at the White House. Obama said nations must address disease outbreaks and other biological dangers “as the security threats that they are” and not just as humanitarian and economic concerns.
...
Ebola has already killed nearly 3,100 people this year in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone, with projections that the death toll could reach the hundreds of thousands if the disease isn’t contained soon.

“It is our moral obligation and it is in our national self-interest” to help those countries, Obama said.

His 20-minute address to an audience representing more than four dozen nations covered themes the president has voiced repeatedly in the past 10 days, including a major ramp-up, involving 3,000 troops, of the American response to Ebola’s spread. On Thursday at the United Nations, he cautioned that the U.S. effort would need significant, sustained support from many countries.
...
Officials later explained that the initiative is part of USAID’s “Grand Challenge for Development” program, which seeks scientific and technological innovations to address critical problems. Three previous challenges have offered a total of $100 million. The investment funds for the newest undertaking, to be run in partnership with several federal agencies and the government of Sweden, are still to be announced.
 
Plethora

"Perverting Common Knowledge is the mark of all great conspiracies."
-The Baron Harkkonen


SO: BO is pulling a Russian Afghanistan in the Middle East and giving big speeches at the UN that amount to simply namedropping a city in Missouri and E BO LA, and trying to tell the Muslim World how to think and worship.

SO:
1.'The separation of church and state...'
2."Yeah, that's not going to piss anyone off and make them cross our border."
3."Does this guy even like America?"
4."I guess he's submitting his Grand Wizard of the UN resume'..."
5."Nice namedrop."
6."What's the point of this speech?"

*7."You'd think after systematically destroying the American Healthcare System, Legal System, and Immigration System with the help of his political party and co-conspirators that he would do more gloating than '...and I just sent a bunch of their soldiers into a disease infested shithole.' Hmm. Go figure."

So: Religeous metaphor that anyone can understand: As far as I can tell, he's shooting for the AntiChrist/Christ job and trying to cause the end times in a coincidental location. Lame. Doing it wrong. Anyone with any brains knows the AntiChrist is like Jesus only crude.

...but don't forget, he's a politician, so he has cronies and constituents and secret cabals.

SO: His agenda is 'their' agenda:

Lately, he has been pushing "NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!" technology and climate change and disease and racism.


Anyway, since my pedo neighbor got evicted, I got new ones. Then they got new cell phones.

I myself am a VCR user. Yep. Anyway, while taking in a viewing of Robocop, sudden static.
I thought my VCR was broken. Nope. So a shielded cable and grounded device later, I still had a problem.

I don't know what brand or carrier they have, but I figure: "This isn't healthy or legal, is it?"

Well all of that---^ lead to this---v

Have a look at this article: It's loaded with info on the effects of specific forms of wireless and EM/EMF on Immune Systems, DNA (+GMOs Anyone?), and Brain Functions.

http://www.emfwise.com/science_details.php
Bees, Insects, & Worms

A serious problem has afflicted bee colonies*worldwide, called colony collapse disorder. Beekeepers have been surprised to find many beehives unusually abandoned. 25 to 50% of American bee keepers reported loss, e.g., 50% to 90% of their bees disappeared within a 6 month period .97While herbicides, pesticides, and GMO's may be suspected for problems with bee colonies, some also postulate that the increase of mobile phone masts (e.g., cell towers) could be related to colony collapse disorder by interfering with their navigational skills.98

A limited study at Landau University put DECT wireless stations at the bottom of bee hives. The ones with greater exposure to the DECT stations had greater incidence of colony breakdown. Fewer bees returned to the hive, and the exposed hives had lower honeycomb weights.99*A study in 2009 by Pattazhy from Kerala also found that mobile phone towers could damage the navigational skills of worker bees.100

Another hypothesized mechanism is through the interference of the Nitrogen Monoxide (NO) system, which would disrupt not only learning capability and olfactory orientation but also the immune system. The mechanism by which this happens might be related to the sensitivity of NADH oxidase enzyme to magnetic and electromagnetic fields. As a result, not only would this interfere with bees' orientation, but also with their susceptibility to virus, fungi, and other microorganisms.101

Non-thermal microwave fields like that of cell phones were also found to induce heat-shock responses in the soil nematode Caenorhabditis elegans102*as well as fruit flies.103

2 things about that---^
1.Remember the 3g rollout? Ever notice it's slower than cdma? Remember the 4g rollout? A 4g network is a 3g network.
2. If there is less Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere, then there is more what? Atmosphere=NO2
 
Image

Your brain is electric.

Interruptions in thought processes makes you stupid:
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-brain-decision-circuit-20140925-story.html


So the EMF interference from the new cell phones looks like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkm6WlFIZXc

...except there is Robocop instead of snow. Same lines and halos. It comes in bursts, steady waves, sometimes it puts up black static for hours.

When my neighbors aren't home? Crystal picture.

As a note, I only catch the interference through analog devices, which none sold these days are. It reminds me of High Tension Power Towers and AM Radio...

So think about that HD switch we needed so badly and the 'lower than 1hz frequencies' clause in the ACA/Obamacare.

So what do you think a massive burst (because it goes through a mostly glass cabinet and shielded cable) of EMF pulses on a regular basis does to the electrical process of the human brain?

As another note, only on rare occasions did the old Nextel phones cause a problem to this Analog setup for my VCR, and my Galaxy S3 that I've had for two years has never caused a problem.

Maybe that Navy Yard guy was onto something?
Good thing I'm not crazy :D
 
Last edited:
Your brain is electric.

Interruptions in thought processes makes you stupid:
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-brain-decision-circuit-20140925-story.html


So the EMF interference from the new cell phones looks like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkm6WlFIZXc

...except there is Robocop instead of snow. Same lines and halos. It comes in bursts, steady waves, sometimes it puts up black static for hours.

When my neighbors aren't home? Crystal picture.

As a note, I only catch the interference through analog devices, which none sold these days are. It reminds me of High Tension Power Towers and AM Radio...

So think about that HD switch we needed so badly and the 'lower than 1hz frequencies' clause in the ACA/Obamacare.

So what do you think a massive burst (because it goes through a mostly glass cabinet and shielded cable) of EMF pulses on a regular basis does to the electrical process of the human brain?

As another note, only on rare occasions did the old Nextel phones cause a problem to this Analog setup for my VCR, and my Galaxy S3 that I've had for two years has never caused a problem.

Maybe that Navy Yard guy was onto something?
Good thing I'm not crazy :D

Have you reported these problems ?
 
Have you reported these problems ?

Not yet. I've done every plausible thing to try and stop it without bothering anyone.

I checked into the FCC reporting, since my devices are legit and being interfered with. The way it works is you submit a letter explaing the situation, or an e-form (that's basically the same thing), and then they get back to you at their convenience if they want more information.

I couldn't find any mention of time limits or if FCC device agreements expire after a certain amount of time, and the two analog devices have totally different FCC agreements.

Not to mention the device they are using is approved?

..but yeah, I gotta get onto it pronto, but both of my court cases are getting crazy. I'm going to casually ask them what device and service they use so I can make the youtube video scandalous.

BTW: If anyone cares: ( :D ) I had my appeal of the traffic stuff re opened by a judge when I showed documentation that proved it really was everyone elses fault.

So then the judge, since there was no choice, gave me, not the transcription service, 30 days to have the transcripts in, or the case would be dismissed with prejudice (she actually wrote that). So the transcript service swears they have all six dates, and they cashed my second check for the remainder, and 34 days later: No transcripts.

So I goto the bank and get a copy of the cashed check and call the court at 30 days:

They swear it's not a big deal, they swear the judges order doesn't matter, and they swear that the appeal is open.

Yeah... shady.

My local stuff hits Trenton Appeals in Dec, the whole state is going to know what these cops and prosecutors and judges did.

I also have two transcripts:
One is a Judge saying that I have no right to the 5th Amendment, he then goes on to say: "Well someone found probable cause or we wouldn't be in court." After I ask a series of question, the last of which was "So then we're here in trial to establish probable cause?" To which he answers : "Yes, that's why we are here."
...but that's on the falsified transcript, so even though it actually happened (I know cause I was there), it's tainted.

The other transcript, which is in the $$, has a judge using the following words:

"Errors are common in municipal court preceedings." That was his response to the entirety of my brief. (I might post it here after I remove some names and addys, but it references 20 pages of bibliography)

I also have a prosecutor, on the same transcript, swearing that he made no mention of DYFS/CFS/DCF report with my name on them in his brief and has no recollection of it ever being mentioned, even though it's the entire closing argument of his brief, which he relied on when asked by the judge.

On that same transcript I have a Judge asking me if I have any additional arguments beyond my brief, after I finished, he read from his pre written decision, and made no response to my additional arguments.

The judge and the prosecutors office basically shut my appeal down by calling it 'Instant' and saying that it was a de novo appeal. Basically saying that it was only an appeal of the trial, and therefore I had no right to an appeal.

...but that's what I expected from the county level, I just wanted to show how far the complacency went, in turn adding even more reasonable doubt to the prosecution. This won't help me for my state level appeal to Trenton, but it will when a judge finally says "wrongdoing has occurred" against me.

Which is inevitable because I'll go all the way to the US Supreme Court if I have to.

/end rant
 
Back
Top