Star Wars 3.5 (closed to Jadeknight)

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,770
Aima Edo

The décor was dreary and run down. The lighting was poor. There was a circle of people watching as the middle area of the bar had been cleared out forming a fighting ring. Most of the crowd in this bar was very surly looking to say the least, even for Nar Shadaa standards.

With a throaty purr of laughter Aima Edo slammed her fist into the face of one of the fighters … The huge gamorrean crashed down upon the flimsy wooden table on the outer ring of the fighting area. The massive creature crushed it. Aima gleefully spun into her next victim, with a blow to his knee and an elbow to its head. Her strikes, footing and moves were meticulously and measured … although there was a wildness and recklessness that shone through her fighting art form.

“What you failed to realize … is that I, as a Sublime Warrior of the Eshan Monasteries, have read your body movements and analyzed them with my highly trained sense of combat. I have fought this battle in my mind … and already know that I shall defeat all of you!” She commented more to herself than the low intelligent gamorrean fighters. Nevertheless, taking on 10 of them with no weapons but her hands and feet was a challenge. People in the bar had made wagers … most of them against the beautiful young Echani woman. The woman, who now had a coy smile on her oh so kissable lips as she tossed another gamorrean onto the ground with a flying kick. Her silver eyes and silken white hair tied into two spiky knobs on her head rotated to move out of the way of two charging fighters … allowing them to crash into each other. Both knocked out cold. Even within her fighting robs, the crowd could tell this white hair woman had a voluptuous and ravishing figure, taut and toned from a life of battle. Echani fought with little armor … preferring speed and agility over protection. Aima’s long sexy legs clad in a pair of skin tight white leather body suit delivered a powerful blow, knocking the wind out of the 9th gamorrean opponent.

“As I predicted … this fight is almost over!” She said. This was when she was hit with stun weapon at close range. The blast took her completely by surprise and spun her half way around. It was amazing she was still on her feet after the weapon discharge.

“What …??” She gasped in surprise as the last Gamorrean fighter rammed into her at full speed …. Sending her flying into the side wall of the bar with a thud. The big fighter came towards her sprawled figure for the knockout blow.
 
Jaden Kido had lived his entire life in the smuggler's life, even his family had been smugglers when he was born. Everything he had learned about smuggling came from his parents, honing his skills to being one of the best in the Nar Shadaa. Of course this was also due to a certain trait about him that was hidden from the galaxy at large. He was a Force user, but he had been born in such a way that he seemed to be cut off from the force, making him undetectable as a user.

He had finished a run to deliver a weapons cache to a small but growing rebel movement on Alderaan. He had been asked to join due to his piloting abilities, but turned the offer down. He wasn't exactly one to throw his life away for a cause he didn't really believe in. He only wanted to life life as he saw fit.

It seemed that the Empire had been trying to crack down on finding Jedi, as signified by all the wanted posters for information on them. However Jaden wasn't bothered by the posters since he didn't consider himself a Jedi, and he didn't use his powers openly. He did carry a lightsaber, which hung off of his hip. However the color of the saber was white, one not used by either Jedi or Sith. When questioned, he would just pass it off as a weapon he picked up from a rebel Jedi. This only served to start a rumor among smugglers as the possibility of him being a Jedi, but no proof was ever brought forth as such.

The Rancoor, the dank bar Aima had decided to pick a fight in, happened to be one of Jaden's favorite places to unwind after a run. As he approached the bar, one of the guards stepped up for a moment stopping him before speaking.

"Sorry Jaden, there's a little wager going on inside and we can't let anyone in yet."

The young human narrowed his blues for a moment at the guard, shaking his head. He laid a hand on his pistol, giving a little grin.

"Since when did customers get turned away just because of a fight? I have credits and I want to spend them."

The guard looked from Jaden to the other guard, who shrugged for a moment. The two of them stepped aside, letting the smuggler pass. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the darkness of the bar. He hmmed as he saw the tables and chairs had been pushed aside to allow a large opening, where the nine gamorrean were laying about the floor. Seeing the tenth one still up and the Echani female fighting, got a little idea. After all, he could use the money.

He pulled out his credit chip and handed it to the bartender.

"100,000 credits on me."

The bartender blinked for a moment.

"You, Jaden? That's no contest. Fine."

The smuggler turned in time to see the last fighter going after the fighter. His right hand went to his lightsaber as he leaped at the Gamorrean from behind. There was a flash of white light as the three foot long blade extended during mid draw, the energy slicing downward through the gamorrean's raised arm. The offending appendage dropped to the ground as he screamed in pain, stumbling and falling into the wall beside Aima. The white blade disappeared as the bar erupted in roars of approval and anger.

Jaden turned towards the Echani for a moment as he clipped his lightsaber back on his belt.

"You should pick your fights better."
 
Aima

The pain in her head was only compounded by the embarrassment of her sprawled out form with her legs wide open and one of her breasts almost poking out of her robes. Nevertheless, she laid there waiting for the Gamorrean approach. But through the sparkling dots dancing in her vision, She saw a human with a white lightsabre chop the huge green Gamorrean arm off. The big green creature fell against the wall next to her.

“UGH” she grunted as the Gamorrean landed on her legs. Gamorrean were heavy and he was bleeding on her. Normally, Aima would have been content to just lay there until the ringing in her head stopped. But the man had saved her! Although the great throbbing pain in her head increased, she pulled her feet from under the Gamorrean.

"You should pick your fights better." Her savior stated.

“I took out nine of them … would have gotten the last one except someone fired a stun weapon ... very unsporting of them” She groaned as she got to her feet and straightened out her robe. Luckily thing she did too … as she had been exposing enough cleavage to make him think she was a Twi'lek sex slave.

“I’m sorry … my name is Aima Edo” She said. She did the traditional Echani bow “First … Thank you for the assistance back there. I was in a bit of trouble. Second ... I would like to repay you in some way.” Aima explained.
 
He gave a little chuckle hearing her tell him how many she had taken out before he had arrived. He stepped back a bit to give her room to get up from where she had fallen. He did enjoy the bit of skin she had shown, but he refrained from saying anything that might upset her. He gave a nod after she introduced herself.

"A pleasure to meet you Aima. It's rare to see a Echani wandering out and about among the denizens of the underworld."

He smiled and chuckled softly at her offer of repaying his service.

"My name is Jaden Kido. And how were you planning on repaying me back? I really haven't been lacking in money or the like lately."

They were interrupted by the bartender walking over to them, who handed a credit chip to Jaden.

"Your winnings. And those guys will pay for the damages, so the first round is on me."

The Twi'lek grinned and motioned them towards the bar, where two stools had already been cleared.
 
They headed over to the empty bar stools as the place was refigured and opened for business. The Gamorreans were carried out, none of them too injured except for the one missing the arm. Even this far out from empire controlled space … Modern medical technology could quickly repair a lost limb.

Aima ordered her favorite drink, Corellian rum.

“So in the fairy tales I remembered reading, after the knight saved the princess, from a group of thugs. The reward for his heroic deeds usually involved a simple kiss!” Aima said with a smile. But Jaden Kido was not buying into any of her BS, as he just shook his head.

“You are not a princess” He pointed out. Aima laughed on his stating the obvious.

“But you might be a Knight… a Jedi Knight” She said softly so only he could hear. “A lightsabre is a Jedi weapon. Don’t worry, I will not report you, I’m no friend of the empire.” She said.

“Repayment, however is required. The Echani cultural norms demand it. So what is it I can do for a rich person like you? I’m a skilled fighter, I have a few good contacts within the Echani government, oh … maybe you want in on my current assignment? I’m to meet with Fat Wu, an arms merchant, I currently negotiating a deal with him." Aima suggested
 
Jaden didn't respond to her calling him a Jedi just yet, just remaining silent. He hated to be called a Jedi, especially since he wasn't one. He had to clarify that on several occasions, so this wouldn't be the first time. The bartender sat down him a glass of whiskey, which Jaden sipped as he listened to her proposal. He gave a little smirk before responding.

"I hate to burst your fantasy of being being a Jedi, but that's not what I am. I'm just your run of the mill smuggler. Jedis don't carry white light sabers like this. I picked this off of a rogue Jedi who crossed me while here on a visit long ago."

It wasn't true, but saying he built himself would've been just as bad. Since the Jedi were being hunted down, and with so few around to disprove the story, it could be true.

"I'm not really that rich, mostly making enough to get by. My ship is a little more expensive than most to keep maintained. Enough about me, more about your repayment. I'm always on the look out for new jobs to take on, so how's this...I come and here this proposal and if I like it, we can work something out. If not, we can figure something else out."
 
Aima smiled “That sounds prefect. I needed a ship for this deal anyhow, so if you agree I think you can make a lot of credits.” She explained “Ahh, one condition however, you can’t ask too many questions about the buyer. But I figure you knew that already being a smuggler.”

Aima got an affirmative nod from Jaden. She was starting to like this human more and more, he definitely knew how to play it cool.

“Ok … I know where Fat Wu likes to hang out … we might as well go there now and discuss the deal. Please follow me” Aima said as she got up and tossed some credits to the bartender.

They only needed to walk 10 blocks to reach the club. It was in a seedier part of town, as if that was possible for Nar Shadaa. Both Aima and Jaden entered the club. It was a sex club.

“This establishment caters to humans” she explained as they were stopped at the entrance to the lounge area by a pretty young girl. The girl looked Aima over and a frown appeared on her face as she noticed Aima voluptuous and sexy figure.

“Sorry but no street workers allowed” The young girl said to Aima, thinking she was an independent sex worker.

Aima smiled “I’m not a street worker” She said and then looked at Jaden “we are into some kinky stuff … we like threesomes” She told the young girl, who was smiling now. “Please enter” she said opening the door to the lounge. The inside of the place was much nicer than the outside, it reminder Aima of an old time brothel to include the purple velvet wall paper. The lounge area was a place to relax and pick out any woman, or man for that matter, you liked. There were couches and table set up in a casual and relaxed way. There was food that could be ordered as well. Of course there were also many private rooms in the back, for when anyone was ready for sex. The place was about half full.

Aima nodded towards a corner booth “That Fat Wu in the middle of the booth… the twins on the outside are his body guards … they are deadly, go by the names, Pleasure and Pain.” Aima explained. Fat Wu was dressed in rich silken robes. He was fat and bald … under his left and right arms were two Twi'lek prostitutes. Outside of those were two more very pretty twins, brunette humans. They were very sexy looking, but Jaden could see the blasters strapped to their thighs.

Aima and Jaden headed over to the booth, but before they got there a Cathar approached them. She had striking green eyes, long black hair, and literally radiated grace. She was dressed lightly only covering just enough. She had the air of a prostitute.

She smiled at Jaden and purred “Do you want some pussy to join you? Three is more fun!” She said and waited for his response.
 
He had no problems agreeing to her terms of the agreement. He had been in the business long enough to know how to talk, act, and listen to what needed to be done. And there was something about this Echani he couldn't quite place his finger on, but she seemed to be interesting enough to stay near.

As he followed after Aima, he kept track of their surroundings, not wanting to be caught unaware. After all, Nar Shadaa wasn't the greatest of place to wander unprepared. And the location of the meet didn't surprise him either. He had met clients in worse places before. His green eyes took in the place as they followed in after the club greeter, one hand near his pistol.

Jaden took in Aima's client for a moment, followed by his bodyguards. He really wasn't want to stir up trouble, but it always seemed to find him. As they approached the booth, he blinked for a moment when they were stopped by the Cathar. Her offer was attractive as she was, but this wasn't the time for that. He simply gave a smile for a moment and shook his head.

"Thank you for the offer, but it's business before pleasure today."

He inclined his head towards the booth as Aima took a seat in the booth before him.The female frowned for a moment, before walking to find someone else to enjoy the company of.

He was about to sit down in the booth across from Aima when a young Twi'lek who had left just after Jaden's bar fight pushed through the club's doors. It wasn't hard to pick out the three Stormtroopers behind him as they came in behind him. The Twi'lek pointed towards Jaden before leading them towards the smuggler as he turned his attention to the little group. He motioned with his right hand for a moment as Aima made a move to get up, telling her to sit down.

"That's the Jedi, now do I get my reward?"

The troopers looked between each other for a moment before looking to Jaden, their weapons at low ready. The one in the middle spoke up for a moment.

"Sir, are you a Jedi? This citizen said he saw you wielding a lightsaber earlier."

Jaden chuckled for a moment, knowing this was going to be easy. He wasn't sure what it was about stormtroopers, but they had always been easy to manipulate into believing what he said.

"May I?"

He reached slowly towards his light saber with his other hand, picking it up slowly. He had built a secondary switch on the weapon, allowing him to block the relays inside for short period of time so it wouldn't work. He hit the secondary switch first, then made a visible show of trying to power it up. However nothing happened.

"It's just a non-functional trophy from a Jedi I killed awhile back. Now I believe we are done here."

"We are done here."

The speaking trooper started to turn away, but the twi'lek was angry now. He grabbed from the rifle of the nearest trooper, jerking it away. Jaden tossed his light saber to Aima in the same motion he drew his own pistol.

The twi'lek must have gone to the same school of shooting as stormtroopers because his first shoot went wild at such a close range, the laser bolt flying to the right of Jaden. There was a scream of pain as a patron was hit. The next few moments was chaos as lasers flew around them room. When the chaos died down, several were killed or injured, including the twi'lek and the stormtroopers.
 
I did not do it!!

Aima had just sat down and was about to relax when the Twi'lek and three Stormtroopers came in. At first she thought they were after her. However, it was Jaden they were questioning. Nevertheless, she got ready to fight, she knew how this was going to end. Then Jaden used a Jedi mind trick on the trooper and it looked like things might end peacefully.

“So he is a Jedi knight after all” She thought, although he was a knight she had never heard of before. Then the Twi'lek started firing and all hell broke loose.

She grabbed the light sabre out of the air and flipped it on. This time the weapon sprang to life. “Why is it working now?’ She wondered for a split second. However, the laser bolts flying over her head changed her focus to deflecting the energy bolts. She jumped on top of the table … deflected some bolts and then she jumped to over to another booth. Deflecting more laser bolts.

“Nice friends you have” She yelled at Jaden, who was busy defending himself.

“Stop firing at me! I did not do anything wrong!” She yelled at the troopers, but that just seemed to increase the laser fire aimed at her.

She leapt to the floor and darted to the first trooper … A well placed kick to the trooper’s head sent the man flying to the ground then she stomped to the back of his knee. His knee buckled, and he howling in pain. Everyone was firing blaster now to include the customers. She saw “Pleasure” and “Pain” trying to protect their boss, Fat Wu. Their table flipped up the table to provide a shield.

Another trooper aimed his weapon at Aima, she whirled around just in time for her light sabre to cut his blaster in half. The trooper stared at his damaged weapon ... then fell backward as a laser hit him.

Aima was pleased with herself … then a customer behind her tried to smash a bottle over er head. She reacted just in time and caught the bottle on her shoulder, as she grabbed the man's arm and bent forward at her mid-section … this motion threw the man over her back and out the entrance to the lounge area. He landed with w thud and was out cold.

Aima looked around and fight was over. Twi'lek and two troopers were dead. The trooper with the broken leg moaned on the ground. And she saw 5 customers dead and 3 injured ones. What a mess!

She shut off the light sabre as Fat Wu came out from behind the table. There was shock and horror on his face, as he walked over to one of the dead customers.

He was very upset “YOU KILLED MY SON!” He yelled pointing at Aima. Pain and Pleasure aimed their lasers at Aima and Jaden. A few seconds later so did the most of the people in the bar.

“DRUK!” (note to reader Druk is an alien word for excrement) Aima gasps as she realizes that this is going to make the arms deal much more difficult. She careful put away the light sabre “Master Wu … I did not kill him.” She said

"Prove it" The fat arms dealer said.

The Cathar that had made a pass at Jaden spoke up “Master Wu … She did not do it. It was a man from the bar.” The prostitute insisted.

“Ten Tailed, stay out of this” The arms dealer said. Apparently the woman’s name was Ten Tailed ... they seemed to have a history.
 
Once the first bolt went past him, Jaden fired at the Twi'lek. His shot hit where he wanted, straight through the left shoulder. The young male screamed in pain, dropping the rifle to cluch at his shoulder. The smuggler tackled the Twi'lek, driving him to the floor beneath a table.

"You'll be fine, now stay down."

The scared Twi'lek didn't listen, instead bolting towards the door and catching a bolt in the back. Jaden fired off a few shots of his own during the exchange, but he also noticed Aima's skills with the light saber. He was impressed, since most weren't able to use the weapon because of the lack of weight to it.

Jaden re holstered his weapon as the chaos died down, coming out from under the table. He saw Aima and Fat Wu near one of the dead patrons, disputing about the ordeal. He knew she didn't want him to be involved in the deal, but he could help.

"Sir Fat Wu, I'm Jaden Kido and I can be of service."

He gave a little chuckle as Aima shot him a dirty look, but Fat Wu's face lighten up a little. After all, the smuggler was well known. Fat Wu stepped back a little as Jaden came closer, kneeling beside the body. Jaden was silent as he examined the contact's son before standing up.

"A light saber will cut the target with horizontal or vertical burns, but there are none on him. Only a couple of non-fatal blaster shots, but several stab wounds. I certainly didn't see Aima close enough to use a blade."
 
Fat Wu thought for a moment “Jaden Kido … your reputation proceeds you. Thank you for finding this important clue.” Then he looked back at Aima. He seemed to be reviewing the facts and finding the angle which was most profitable.

“I want the assassin brought to justice. In other words, I want him dead.” Fat Wu said to Aima. “And if he was not working alone … if he was hired to kill my son, then I also want his employer dead.”

“If you do this for me, your life will be spared and we can talk about that shipment you requested.” He added.

Aima nodded “Your deal sucks. But I accept.” She said, adding “I’ll need to question the people at the bar.”

Fat Wu nodded in agreement. Aima leaned over to Jaden and whispered “Nice work bring the storm troopers into this” she said sarcastically as she made her way to the bar. She questioned a few of the patrons there, with no results until she found a middle aged human woman from the Empire government, who was sent here to negotiate a pact with the Hraki.

“Madam … what did you see?” Aima asked the government negotiator. The bureaucrat seemed worried and looked to the left and then to the right.

“Nothing … I spent most of the time cowering in a corner.” She explained.

“Did you see a man before the fight, near the bar?” Aima asked.

“I did not see anything, before the murder. But this is very bad … this might start a gang war, here on Nar Shadaa … Only someone powerful would take on Wu. If a civil war breaks out here, this will jeopardize my diplomatic mission!” She explained.

“Well … think then. Do you remember anything unusual?” Aima asked.

“There was a man at the bar … that wore a red sash hidden under his coat. Does that mean anything?” The lady said.

Aima shrugged and then looked to Jaden. Jaden only smiled and said “I think we are done here. Let’s go” and Aima and Jaden walked out of the club. Outside the club, about a block away, Aima grabbed Jaden’s arm and stopped him.

“Want to tell me what the druk hell’s going on? What does the red sash mean?” Aima asked.
 
When Aima questioned him about the red sash, he looked at her in silence for a few moments. She had to be relatively new to Nar Shadaa, as well as the diplomat they had questioned. That or just bad at research this world. He shook his head for a moment.

"I take it you've not heard of the Red Knights around here then. They are a mercenary assassin guild that uses Nar Shadaa as a base of operations. They can be either good or bad, depending on the job you're doing at the time. I've ran into them a few times, but have a bit of an understanding with them. If they are really involved, then things are going to get interesting."

Aima blinked for a moment, still looking confused.

"If Fat Wu's son was targeted, and since he was killed, the job is done. If that's the case, we need to visit them and find out more about the contract. And let me do the talking this time. First, we need to help to my ship so I can get a needed item."

He gave a little smile when she nodded before leading her to the docking port. Once in the docking port, he pointed to a ship at the fair end.

"That's my ship, Stellar Storm. Not the greatest name, but I like it."
 
The ship was amazing. Aima could not believe how beautiful and high tech the vessel was. Aima liked many things, but flying a fast space ship was near the top of that list.

“Nice ship” she said trying to play it cool, but Jaden detected the excitement in her voice as she looked at his ship.

The entrance hatch lowered and they both walked aboard.

“The Red Knights, are mercenary assassins, that is just great.” Aima said, her voice filled with sarcasm. “Fat Wu wants the assassin killed and his employer killed. I think making an assassin tell you his employer is pretty hard … and we will also have to kill both of them.” Aima said to Jaden as they walked down the ship's main passageway.

“Who would kill Wu son to put pressure on Wu?” Aima said more to herself than Jaden.

Then suddenly she knew who it must be. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Aima asked as Jaden turned around and looked at the busty white haired Echani.

“What are you thinking?” He asked.

“It one of the Hutts from the cartel … Like Kabbura Hutt!” Aima said. Jaden gave her a small nod and chuckle. She had no idea if he agreed with her guess or not.
 
He had chuckled because she was showing she had the brains to go with her beauty, which was something he rarely came across in his line of work. He did know smart ladies, but they were usually in the safer professions. He led them to the main cockpit, just getting her a quick tour of the ship. The inside of the ship seemed to look just like a regular civilian ship, making her wonder how this was a smuggling ship.

"She may not look that advanced on the inside, but I'll explain everything about her later. Plus this ship isn't really suppose to be in circulation."

He grinned for a moment as he reached beneath the console, pressing a hidden button as he spoke. The edge of the the right console near the pilot's chair popped open, revealing a small hidden drawer. He pulled out a red hankerchief, much like what the assassin had, except with black embroidered letters RK, in one corner.

"Our ticket in. Questions later."

He placed a finger against her soft lips for a moment to silence her, which she frowned and pulled from him. He had never had a female do that before, but then Aima was different than most females.

Their next leg of the journey to them to a seedier part of the docks, where a young human male stood leaning against a graffiti-covered wall. A red hankerchief was tied around his right bicep like a status symbol. He opened mouth to say something, but Jaden just showed his own cloth. The young man hit a hidden latch beside him, causing a section of the wall to open.

They were greeted by loud rock music, entering a large night club. Jaden paused for a moment before grabbing Aima's hand and leading her through the crowd. They went up a set of stairs to an office guarded by two well muscled guards. He just waved them aside before pushing into the office.

A voice greeted them as the chair behind a desk facing a large observation window over the club floor.

"I told those idiots to let no one in. Who are..."

The sentence trailed off as the chair turned to reveal a Female Twi'lek dressed in a tight little black dress. She gave a scowl seeing Jaden.

"I should have known it was you Jaden. What do you want?"

He smirked as Aima closed the door behind them.

"Just information. The job to kill Fat Wu's son was completed, but the poor kid you sent was killed in a firefight. Who ordered the hit and why?"

The female pursed her lips for a few moments before waving a hand in the air.

"Fine. Nothing was done about revealing the information after the fact. It seemed Fat Wu's son had a rather large debt to the Hutts for a failed delivery. Call it a debt payment collection from the Hutts."
 
“So a Hutt ordered the hit … Kabbura Hutt is the only Hutt on this planet. So I’m guessing it was him.” Aima stated with some confidence.

“You are pretty smart … for a walking milk factory.” The Female Twi'lek dressed in a tight little black dress said. The comment was designed to get the busty white haired Echani upset, but it did not work. Aima was use to women with … well let’s just say smaller assets … being jealous of hers.

Aima turned to Jaden “Kabbura is an evil, brown, over grown slug! He normally hangs out at Network Access, the hub of the HoloNet. It governed all HoloNet operations on Nar Shaddaa and much of Hutt Space. Billions of transactions and communications are processed each second by the Network Access computer systems. As a result, Network Access boasted the galaxy's most state-of-the-art security protocols, and it is considered one of the most heavily-guarded locations on Nar Shaddaa. I don’t think we are going to be able to reach Kabbura.” Aima said to Jaden.

The Female Twi'lek interrupted their conversation again, “Why would you want to?

Aima looked back at her “we have our reasons.” Then she looked back a Jaden “Looks like we need to go back to Wu and explain what we have found out. Maybe … if we clear his son’s debts with Kabbura, he’ll call the whole thing a misunderstanding and we’ll be cleared. Starting a war between the Hutt cartel and the arms dealers will not be good for us or anyone.”
 
"If you got what you came for, you can leave now. I have a club and organization to run."

The Twi'lek lifted a well-manicured hand and made a shooing motion with it. She turned around in her chair to face the large observation window, showing she was done with them. Jaden chuckled softly for a moment before leading Aima out of the club. Just before the reached the sex club, Jaden took his lightsaber from Aima's side.

"I'd like to hang onto that."

She gave him a dark look for a moment before he spoke again, sliding the lightsaber into it's leather sheath.

"Since Fat Wu is your contact, you can talk the lead again."

The young girl who had greeted them before, smiled at seeing them return.

"Welcome back. Follow me please."
 
Aima grabbed the girl's shoulder stopping her.

“We are not here to see Fat Wu this time. We’d like a room!” Aima explained as Jaden looked over at her with one eye brow raised.

She winked back at him.

Realizing she was up to something he decided to push it further. He added “Yes … the deluxe suite … with the toys, hot tub, and bottle of Chandrilan Blue '439.”

The entrance girl nodded and pressed a button. “It will be ready in a moment” She informed Aima and Jaden. Aima leaned over and pressed her big chest against Jaden “I can’t wait honey … this is going to be so much fun!” She whispered to him in a husky sexy voice.

Jaden turned his head to face hers “Why wait … let’s start now” He said and kissed a surprised Aima right on the lips. She did not resist the kiss…but was only going through the motions of kissing him back … however after a few seconds of Jaden's kiss … Aima return kiss was full of real passion. She was kissing him back for real! When their lips finally separated, Aima was gasping for breath. Her face flush with excitement.

“Wow … that was some kiss!” She whispered back to him. The girl at the entrance spoke up “Your room is ready, 3rd floor … room 500.”

Aima handed her a credit chip and followed Jaden to the elevator. A minute later they were in the deluxe sex suite.

Aima looked around; it had a wet bar, hot tub, 3d protector machine, and a “zero gravity” switch.

“Wow … this place is nice! I thought these kinds of sex clubs were sleazy … but this is an awesome room.” She stated in surprise.

Jaden seemed to be using a small electronic device. “No bugs … the room is clean … so what are you up to?” He asked.

“When you said bugs … you mean monitoring devices … not some other kinds of bug, I hope?” Aima asked.

“I checked for both kinds! The room’s clean” Jaden joked. He poured two glasses of the Chandrilan Blue '439 and handed one to Aima.

“Ok … Here is what I’m thinking … I think we can take out Kabbura ... That big slug is an asshole … at the same time fuck up the whole HoloNet. We’ll be starting a war … but it will be between the Hutt cartel and the empire. It should be fun to watch those two go at it.” Aima said with some confidence. Then she drank some of the excellent wine. “Wow this is good!” Aima gasped after tasting the wine.

Jaden crossed his arm and stared at her. “Are you being serious?”

“Yes … the wine is awesome” She said. Jaden frowned. “Yes, I’m serious about Kabbura also. We’ll need to plan it out … we’ll need to figure out a understated clue that makes this all point back to the empire and I’ll need some help with the computer hack of the HoloNet. Beside those small things … It will be like stealing a Klatooine paddy frog from Jabba the Hutt!” Aima said with excitement.

“That is actually really hard … Jabba loves those things. What do I get out all of this?” Jaden asked.

“Well … for starters” Aima said drinking the rest of her wine placing the glass on the wet bar counter. Then she walked over to him saying “we’ll need to make everyone think we actually used this room for sex! And after that kiss you gave me … I can’t wait to find out what else that tongue can do!” She said as she grabbed his shoulders and moved her lips close to his.

He did not kiss her, but he whispered back to her “I’m sure you are wonderful in bed … but one night with you does not seem like a good deal.”

“You really know how to ruin the mood, Jaden” Aima said backing her lips away from him. “Ok … if you want credits … think about a small .00001 percent tax on each transaction going over the net. You’d be very wealthy. If you want power … think what access to all that information would allow you to do? If you want to be left alone … think about a nice little war between the cartel and the empire … that would free you up to do as you please.” Aima explained.

“Lastly … until you have had that wonderful night with me don’t discount it so quickly.” Aima said with a big naughty smile on her face.
 
Jaden raised an eyebrow for a moment as he stared at her for a few moments, not saying anything. Aima was quite the puzzle for him right now. He wasn't one to really mix business with pleasure, which had been the reason behind grabbing the room. The whole reason for the room had been a cover, but she was trying to make it more. She had tried to avoid him in the ship, but now she was all ready to jump into bed with him.

"I try not to mix pleasure with business so readily. It tends to complicate things."

He pulled from her as her smile turned to a frown, going to the wet bar. He pulled out a glass and filled it with wine before taking a sip of it.

"If you want to take down the Holonet, it's a good place to start. However, I don't really feel like being lumped in as being the cause. We have to come up with a way of being hands off to get things started."

He gave a little chuckle as she came over to the wet bar, leaning down on the top of it. It was defiantly an attempt to entice him with more of a view, shaking his head for a moment.

"You could give Fat Wu the idea that his son was trying to rip off Kabbura, or give him a reason why Kabbura would do an unprovoked attack. Pulling the empire in, that might be a little more tricky."

He drank about half his glass before walking over to the hot tub. He leaned down and turned the water on, letting the tub fill up before pulling the plug to let it drain.

"Can't leave a dry tub, now can we?"
 
Aima was having trouble getting Jaden in the mood. He was good. She had to admit that. His kiss outside had turned her on like a light switch. She was burning brightly, while it had done nothing to him. He seemed to want to talk about business first.

“Ok … first what we know: Fat Wu's son had a rather large debt to the Hutts for a failed delivery. Hutts kill him for non-payment. How much and what was to be delievered … we have no clue.” Aima said as she turned on the 3D projector machine. Suddenly there was a holo list of porno movies available. She scrolled through the list and selected a movie call “Debbie does the planet Rodia”.

“Oh I love this one!” Aima said and put the movie on. It was a 3D holo-moive. She placed the machine on fast forward 10X. It was hard to tell but the movie seemed to be about a blonde human wearing a cowboy hat having sex with lots of humans and Rodians. Aima turned back to Jaden.

“There will be an investigation of Fat Wu's son’s death, but that means nothing here on Nar Shaddaa. The police are under the control of the criminals. However, what if the empire sends investigators? What if … someone, the rebels, “paid” Kabbura for the hit. The empire receives a tip that Kabbura ordered the hit and he is working for the rebels. These investigators would need to question Kabbura and may even gain access to the HoloNet facility.

Maybe the evidence of the rebel payment is stored in the HoloNet facility. That would force the empire’s investigators to gain entry into the facility. If Kabbura refuses … they get into a war over that. Simple.” She explained

The 3D holo-movie ended in a group fuck of Debbie and Debbie covered in cum. “I love the climax of the story at the end of these porn films!” Aima joked as Jaden just shook his head. She continued to explain her idea.

“But in case that does not work … at the same time Kabbura will get information that the empire’s investigation is just a cover, what the empire really wants is to get Kabbura out of the way so they can take over control of the HoloNet facility. Personally, I think Kabbura is already working for the empire, so we need to make the empire double cross convincing. Maybe we plant on the empire investigators, a small EMP trigger device. Timed so it will go off once they are inside the HoloNet facility. That will scramble the Net for a while, until the backup systems kick in. Kabbura … will be super pissed … lots of transactions disrupted. He will hate the empire for doing that … that’s for sure. It will convince him the empire wants to take over the Net.”

Jaden wanted to speak but Aima held up her hand and stopped him. “I know what you are going to say. The computer’s are shielded and the EMP device will not work. But even if the EMP does not work … it will still piss Slugman off. But I know how those force fields work. Reflected 180 degree out of phase field generation … so a minor adjustment to the force field projector and the field will not work against EMP. I know how to adjust them … but I need access to the facility. Maybe I can sneak in as a service tech or something like that. That would allow me a chance to plant something on Kabbura that will mark him as a rebel agent as well.

So when the shit-hits-the-fan … our finger prints are no where to be seen. It looks like Empire vs Cartel. What do you think?” Aima asked as she switched on the “zero gravity” setting and both of them started to float around the room.
 
Last edited:
After emptying the hot tub, Jaden took a seat on the edge of the tub as she began to talk of the plan on bringing down the Hutt. He raised an eyebrow for a moment when she turned on the holo-projector, starting a porno. He watched the film for a few moments as it played on fast-foward before paying more attention to her plan.

He did watch porn from time to time, but most of the time it didn't do much for him. He preferred the real thing, but he also knew when to draw the line on it. He wasn't quite sure what to make of Aima just yet, but he wasn't ready to get personal with her just yet. Mixing business with pleasure this early in the game was not a good idea to him.

Her plan was a sound one, but it sounded a little dubious to him. He tried to steer clear of the little war between the rebels and the empire and he really didn't want to get dragged any further into it than he had to be. He opened his mouth to say something about that when she motioned for him to stay quiet. When they started foating he just smirked and folded his arms over his chest.

"That does sound like a great plan, but if we go with it...My fee will have to double. I'm not exactly keen on taking sides with either the Empire or the rebels right now. Business has been going well, and taking a side might complicate things just a bit."

He used his feet for a moment to propel himself across the room to the wet bar, pulling himself downwards. He rummages through the drinks for a moment before pulling out a small bottle of gin, and popping the top. He deftly poured a glassful of liquid in the zero gravity before taking a sip.

"Planting the information that the hit was rebel-planned is brillent, but you're going to need to either find a genuis computer hacker or befriend one of the service techs who work inside the HoloNet Facility. You'll need to find a way to plant the information on something they will actually plug into the system, which might be a little tricky. The right price can get you a hacker, but they are going to probably demanding a high price."

He leaned against the wet bar, one hand holding him in place. Though he was a little aroused by what Aima had been trying to do, he had planned on keeping things professional for as long as possible.

"The second plan with the EMP is a little more conciveable. I'm not sure when the next inspection will be, but I doubt it will be that hard to figure out. Whichever method you want to go with, that's fine. However, whatever you decide needs to be done quickly, since I'm sure Fat Wu is expecting the results of the investigation rather quicky."
 
Aima gasp at his requirement to double his normal fee. She floated back to the switch for the “zero gravity” and flipped it off while saying “I don’t think you understand the gravity of this situation!” as the room returned to normal gravity.

She giggled at her not so clever pun. Jaden just looked at her like she was a nut case.

“No way am I paying double your normal fee. This plan will get Fat Wu off our asses. And we are not picking a side between the rebels and the empire. I just thought those two going at it was more fun to watch than the rebels and the cartel. Anyway, it is the best approach to solving the Fat Wu problem, which I might point out was actually caused by the use of YOUR light sabre ... drawing the storm troopers to us.” Aima explained

Jaden had his arms folded across his chest again and was grinning at Aima “Fat Wu is pissed at you … not me. Double or its no deal”

“Double … are you druking me!” Aima squeaked back. “What about a 30% markup”

“Double!” Jaden repeated

“DRUK! … Ok … double.” Aima said as she walked over to him. “But we will not be consummating this partnership … the honeymoon is over!” Aima said in anger. She grabbed the bottle of Chandrilan Blue '439 off the wet bar. “I’ll take this too… thank you very much … since I paid for it!” She said. Jaden knew she was pretty pissed off.

“I’m going downstairs to let Fat Wu know what we found out. I’d prefer if you just stayed here” Aima said and stormed out of the room.

A few minutes later she was in front of Fat Wu. His body guards, Pleasure and Pain, each had a blaster pointed at her head.

“You see Mr. Wu … The Red Knights, are mercenary assassins. They were hired to kill your son. The assassin was killed during the laser fire exchange here at the club. So that completes one of your requests. The other, who hired the assassin, well that would be Kabbura Hutt. He hired the assassin” She said. Fat Wu face filled with surprise.

“What? Why?” Fat Wu asked not understanding the motive behind the assassination.

“Kabbura Hutt appears to just be the middle man. Seems the rebels asked Kabbura to kill your son … because your son failed to deliver some product to them. The whole situation sounds pretty ugly to me.” Aima explained. She was still holding the Chandrilan Blue '439 bottle and decided to take a swing.

Fat Wu sat and thought about all that had been told to him as Aima drink the expensive wine. After some silence, he looked Aima in the eyes “You are still not off the hook. I want to know which rebel actually hired the assassin.”

Aima nodded “I’ll need to talk to someone who knew about your son’s last shipment. And there is a chance this rebel is not on this planet. I might need to leave the planet to find him or her.” Aima explained.

Fat Wu nodded “I’ll need some insurance to make sure you will return” He said and nodded to Pain. The body guard pulled out a small medical “shot” gun and jammed the needle into Aima’s arm, and injecting her with something.

“OUCH” she said as the needle was removed.

“You will die in five days … unless I give you and antidote. Only I have the antidote … so I have insurance you will be come back.” He said. “Ten Tailed knew my son the best” Fat Wu said and pointed Aima in the direction of the Cathar. Aima rubbed the spot on her arm that had gotten the shot.

She wanted to say something to Fat Wu, but knew it was unwise. So she just nodded and walked over to the bar. As she approached Ten Tailed she noticed her striking green eyes had been crying. Things all fell in place now … Ten Tailed had reacted strangely after Fat Wu son’s death. They must have been friends or maybe even lovers. The Cathar looked away hiding her face and her wet eyes behind her long black hair as Aima got closer.

“Ten Tailed … I need to know what happened. Why did Fat Wu’s son fail to deliver the product to the rebels? Who was he dealing with?” Aima asked softly.

Ten Tailed did not look at Aima, but she answered behind her curtain of black hair “I can’t tell you here … I need some place more private” She answered.

“Follow me” Aima said as she headed back to room 500 on the 3rd floor.
 
Jaden just chuckled softly as she slammed the door as she stormed out of the room with the wine. She wasn't the first one who ever got pissed off at his changing of the price either before or during the job. True, he had expenses to manage, but he also needed to make sure his assets were working as well. He had built up a hefty network of contacts to use, depending on the job, and it didn't come cheap either.

After she left, he strecthed out of the bed before flipping on the projector. He flipped through the various categories before settling on some pre-recorded pod races from Tattooine. He was a major fan of the sport, but he did bet on it from time to time. He half-watched the race as he went through his mind over the plan that Aima had laid out. It was a solid one, he had to give her that much.

He actually had a contact with the Holo-net facility, but he didn't tell her that. They had just met, so he wasn't exactly keen on giving away all his secrets to her. Pulling off the plant would work, but they would have to get the time right.

He wasn't sure how long Aima had been gone, probably only a few minutes. Either way, he was a little tired from all the excitement they had had. He had just closed his eyes when the lock clicked and the door opened. He hand went for his blaster when he saw Aima come in first, followed by the Cather. He gave a chuckle for a moment.

"Since I wasn't enough company, you decided to bring your own?"

"Jaden!"

Aima gave a look of horror before managing to compose herself.
 
Aima looked over to Jaden in disgust.

“I’m not talking to you!!” She said then looked back towards Ten Tailed.

“Ten Tailed … the jerk over there will keep his mouth shut.” Aima said and pointed to Jaden “You can talk freely in here I need to know what happened.” Aima asked softly.

Ten Tailed nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes. “Foo was dealing with the Hutts Cartel.”

“Foo? … Fat Wu son’s name was Foo? Foo Wu?” Aima said.

Ten Tailed nodded “Yes his father thought it would be funny for him to have that name. I think Foo always hated his father for that.”

“Please continue” Aima said.

“Kabbura, hired him to deliver some special cargo to Alderaan. Foo was told not to look inside the containers … but” Ten Tailed explained and then started to break down again. Tears dripped down her face. After a bit she pulled herself together and continued “But the fool looked inside. The cargo was containers full of a virus … the blackwing virus. Foo looked it up on the ship’s database and it is a deathly virus. Foo just could not go through with the plan. So he dumped the cargo on an asteroid, ruptured the cargo bay on his ship and told Kabbura he had lost the cargo during the hyperspace jump to magnetic space storm. According to the smuggler’s code, acts of nature that cause non-delivery are still reimbursed by the customer. So he kept the credits that Kabbura had given him.”

“Farkle!” Aima said “Blackwing Virus is awful …” Aima gasped. She could not believe the imperial forces would result to that form of warfare. It was savage. “I take it Kabbura was pissed and had Foo killed” Aima finished for Ten Tailed.

The Cathar nodded in agreement.

“So where are the credits now?” Aima asked

“In Foo’s account, but I think in his Will he left everything to me. So I should be able to access them shortly.” Ten Tailed answered.

“Look … it is best if the credits are returned to Kabbura. The killing of Foo was the first step. That Big Slug … will kill you next if his credits are not returned. I’m willing to return the credits to Kabbura for you.” Aima said.

“But … that is a lot of credits!” Ten Tailed said

“I can imagine … but you can’t spend them if you are dead. Move the right amount of credits into a special account and I’ll deliver the pass code to Kabbura. He’ll never need to meet you or see your face.” Aima suggested

“I guess if I sell Foo’s ship … that will be enough credits to live on” Ten Tailed said to herself. Then she looked at Aima again more seriously “How can I trust you … you might run off with the credits?”

Aima pointed to her arm where she had gotten the Fat Wu shot. “You can trust me … Fat Wu … made sure I was not going anywhere … I’ll be dead in 5 days if I don’t talk to Kabbura and figure out who hired him to deliver a virus to Alderaan” Aima explained.

Ten Tailed thought about it and agreed “Yes … I trust you. Thanks you” She said. Then she looked over to Jaden and back to Aima “You two make a nice couple … you should stop fighting and get along. You never know when one of your lives will end.” She said and left the room.

Aima downed the rest of the Chandrilan Blue '439 and tossed it across the room into a waste contained. It was quite a throw. Then she turned to Jaden, who was still on the bed, and said “Ok … I’ll talk to you again.” Aima said.

She walked over to the bed and looked into Jaden's face “Sorry about getting angry over the price increase. My arms shipment has gotten me and by extension you into a lot of trouble. I understand why you needed to ask for more credits. I can’t believe … we accidentally walked into a plot to kill all the people living on Alderaan.” Aima said and sat down on the large bed. Her face serious for a change “Druk …these folks are ruthless!” she concluded and looked back to Jaden for his thoughts.
 
When Aima turned away to talk to Ten Tailed, he just shook his head softly. He did mute the sounds on the pod race so that he could listen to what Ten Tailed had to tell them. He listened to what happened closely, shaking his head every now and then. He knew of deliveries when smugglers had ended up what up they hadn't planned on smuggling, and Foo's tactic hadn't been a new one. After all, he had that himself a few times. but he had always kept the details of the 'accidents' to himself.

He blinked and raised an eyebrow for a moment at Ten's comment about them making a nice couple. He just chuckled and shook his head for a moment, as a relationship was not something he was looking for right now. At least not in the middle of a job. He laughed for a moment as she announced she was talking to him again.

"So nice of you."

He laid his hands before his head as he relaxed, hearing out her thoughts. He shook his head for a moment before stepping.

"Actually that doesn't surprise me on how 'we' got mixed up in this. I wasn't expecting you to be put on a timed delay to get things done, but the plot isn't anything new. The attempt by Kabbura to poison Alderaan was probably his way to get in the good graces of the Empire. After all, aren't they a major supporter of the the Rebels? And most smugglers don't like transporting those kinds of good, since it would be bad for their health in the case of an accident."

He sat up on the bed, crossing his legs as he got comfortable.

"I tend to try and stick to smuggling anything that doesn't pose a biological risk to myself or anyone in an accident. However I do believe I can move things along so you can get the antidote very soon. We can implimite your plan for the EMP device in the Holonet, but I'll need a couple of days to get things started. And a quarter payment upfront, just to help get things moving."
 
Aima Edo ... good night ... or Jedi Knight??

Aima zipped open the top part of her all white body suit, which revealed more of her voluptuous and ravishing figure. She reached inside and produced a credit transfer link. She pressed a few buttons and the 25% credit shares were transferred to Jaden’s account.

“Done … I think we should make this room our home base for now. Not sure what would happen if I headed back to my hotel room or you to your ship.” Aima suggested.

“Don’t worry … I’ll sleep on the couch.” She said and got up and walked over to the couch. Jaden eyes followed her, but her top never opened enough to give him a complete view of her massive breasts.

She pressed a button and the lights dimmed in her section of the room, the pod racing still continuing on the 3D holo projector, however this did not bother Aima as soon she was sound asleep.

The next morning

Aima came out of the bathroom wearing a cloak that completely covered her head. She looked just like a cloaked jedi knight. Aima pulled back the hood and exposed the big smile on her face.

“Ten Tailed moved the credits and I have a meeting with Kabbura in one hour to exchange the passcode. Thing are moving along nicely. You work on the EMP … and I’m sure in this outfit … the empire will be sending investigators soon!” Aima giggled.

She saw a worried look on Jaden’s face. “Don’t worry I’m not planning on exposing my face.” Aima stated and headed out the door.

The best laid plans of Echani and Humans often go awry!


Darth Saqol placed her light sabre back on her belt. The Quarren sith lord looked down with her deep turquoise eyes at the dead humans sprawled around the bar. Her four tentacles that protrude from her jaws wiggled wildly as she looked over to her fellow sith lord stating “They taste good breaded and dipped in tarter sauce”

Saqol was dressed in a grey and red cloak, so the majority of the steel grey skin could not be seen, however the cloak did not hide the smell of brine so typical of Quarren. Darth Dultash laughed at Saqol stupid joke. The Kaleesh dark lord was Saqol partner following the “rule of two.” He wore red and black armor which matched his reddish-brown scaly skin. As a Kaleesh he wore the traditional mask which obscured some of his facial features however his large pointed ears, long nostril and large tusks protruded from his upper jaw, and shorter ones jutting from his chin could be seen. Kaleesh had very keen olfactory sense and detecting the brine odor had given him an advantage during training matches with Saqol as well as his ability to detect heat signatures.

There was a small beeping noise on Dultash wrist. He looked down and pressed a button on his commlink.

“Kabbura requests our presence … Something about the Alderaan undertaking” Dultash said. Saqol nodded and the two dark lords headed to Network Access at the same exact time as Aima!
 
Back
Top