Married or Attached But Looking Thread

I'm in!

40 yo female married 17 yrs looking to get to know some guys before I get a message with measurements. Looking for a place with similar peopzle going through marriage where your sexual needs are not being met. Wouldn't mind meeting women as friends here either....

Hi..prepare to be deluged with messages, some of which will still give you their measurements. The last 10 years of my marriage saw my sexual and emotional needs unmet. Great when you find someone to be intimate with and realise what you've been missing. Lovely pic btw!

life after you really get to know each other

It is unfare to enter into an agreement or marriage with someone and you believe that things would remain the status quo only to learn years later that they are not that interested in sex and therefore you are stuck. Then you are the bad one for having to go out there and satisfy your needs.

40 yo female married 17 yrs looking to get to know some guys before I get a message with measurements. Looking for a place with similar peopzle going through marriage where your sexual needs are not being met. Wouldn't mind meeting women as friends here either....

Hi. Welcome and like the guys said- be prepared for many messages. Definitely enjoy yourself. Feel free to message me.... :rose:

I haven't posted here in ages...so probly worth mentioning. I'm totally into older (over 40 please) married men who know how to take charge.... especially if they wear suits....yummmmmm

I haven't posted here in ages...so probly worth mentioning. I'm totally into older (over 40 please) married men who know how to take charge.... especially if they wear suits....yummmmmm

Nice to see you popping back in CB - always a delight to see you bantering about! preferably naked, hands tied ... ;)

Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will enjoy. :)

Male from the northeast, with similar needs and desires!

Guy, late 30's, fit, married, good looking but have a huge sexual appetite. Love cam while I'm at work. So, ladies IM or PM me to chat and play.:devil:

Back