Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
SAHM2013
Virgin
 
SAHM2013 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Doctor Who Fans!!!!! I need your help!

Okay so I love Doctor Who (the 9th Doctor was soooo yummy!!!!) but my husband absolutely HAAAAAAATES it. I'm thinking about taking some naughty pictures for him inspired by Doctor Who but I need some ideas. I'm thinking knee high Dr Who socks, white boy shorts, & the TARDIS shirt....but wanted to hear what some y'all thought too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
TheMarksman
Really Really Experienced
 
TheMarksman's Avatar
 
TheMarksman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAHM2013 View Post
Okay so I love Doctor Who (the 9th Doctor was soooo yummy!!!!) but my husband absolutely HAAAAAAATES it. I'm thinking about taking some naughty pictures for him inspired by Doctor Who but I need some ideas. I'm thinking knee high Dr Who socks, white boy shorts, & the TARDIS shirt....but wanted to hear what some y'all thought too.
Have you considered something else that he is turned on by? Lara Croft? Wonderwoman? French maid?

Just a thought.

Good luck.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
SAHM2013
Virgin
 
SAHM2013 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
All the time....I always do stuff like this for him. I've done Everything from pinup housewife doing house chores in high heels & lingerie to sexy duck hunter. I'm a good wife I promise(; I always put his needs & wants first....this is just something for fun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #4
SAHM2013
Virgin
 
SAHM2013 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
His favorite movie is Lonesome Dove & one night I dressed as the saloon girl for him (I think her name is Laurie??? I don't know) my point is I don't want y'all to think I'm horrible. I've been everything from sexy housewife, stripper, saloon girl, sex slave, naughty teacher, school girl, I've sexified his uniform, and anything else you can imagine. This one is for me(:
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #5
lezzar
Really Experienced
 
lezzar is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 130
If you're doing the knee socks, I know where you can get a pair!
But if he doesn't like Doctor Who, do you think he would like you dressing in it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #6
lonely_niceboy
Really Experienced
 
lonely_niceboy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: northern nj
Posts: 208
Dress for him in a sexy Leela outfit!!
This is just a guess but I think that should help to make him a fan!

Another suggestion would be a sexy Peri outfit.


I dont know how extensive your Who fandom is --but the first is a travelling companion from the 4th Doctor days (Tom Baker), while the 2nd is a 5th/6th Doctor companion. (Peter Davison and Colin Baker). You can google those outfits and get a good idea.

Hope it helps!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
TheMarksman
Really Really Experienced
 
TheMarksman's Avatar
 
TheMarksman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAHM2013 View Post
All the time....I always do stuff like this for him. I've done Everything from pinup housewife doing house chores in high heels & lingerie to sexy duck hunter. I'm a good wife I promise(; I always put his needs & wants first....this is just something for fun.
Setting aside for a moment that I believe I need evidence of a sexy duck hunter , I would retract my earlier comment and replace it with this:

He should be dressing up as the doctor for you.


M
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #8
lezzar
Really Experienced
 
lezzar is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarksman View Post
Setting aside for a moment that I believe I need evidence of a sexy duck hunter , I would retract my earlier comment and replace it with this:

He should be dressing up as the doctor for you.


M
That sounds like fun. xD Or Captain Jack, because you know, John Barrowman is handsome as hell.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #9
geekgirl88
Jinkies!
 
geekgirl88 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_niceboy View Post
Dress for him in a sexy Leela outfit!!
This is just a guess but I think that should help to make him a fan!

Another suggestion would be a sexy Peri outfit.


I dont know how extensive your Who fandom is --but the first is a travelling companion from the 4th Doctor days (Tom Baker), while the 2nd is a 5th/6th Doctor companion. (Peter Davison and Colin Baker). You can google those outfits and get a good idea.

Hope it helps!
Thinking of Tom baker, I feel dressing in just the long scarf would be very sexy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #10
TheSilverLining
Literotica Guru
 
TheSilverLining's Avatar
 
TheSilverLining is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tumbling down the rabbit hole.
Posts: 20,907
Nekkid.
But with bow-tie and a fez.
Job's a good'un.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
lonely_niceboy
Really Experienced
 
lonely_niceboy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: northern nj
Posts: 208
It was so cool that in the season premiere the Fez made a comeback! The TARDIS had provided him with a Fez in the clothes storage compartment under the main console!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #12
BKD140
Literotica Guru
 
BKD140 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 583
Stay well away from anything Davros themed, it'll be a passion killer to say the least
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #13
TheSilverLining
Literotica Guru
 
TheSilverLining's Avatar
 
TheSilverLining is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tumbling down the rabbit hole.
Posts: 20,907
......jammy dodger themed nipple tassles, anyone?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #14
TheMarksman
Really Really Experienced
 
TheMarksman's Avatar
 
TheMarksman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekgirl88 View Post
Thinking of Tom baker, I feel dressing in just the long scarf would be very sexy.
Excellent idea!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #15
lezzar
Really Experienced
 
lezzar is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 130
Oh! How about a Ten theme? Big glasses, sneakers, and (only) a trench coat?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #16
Ctommy
Experienced
 
Ctommy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekgirl88 View Post
Thinking of Tom baker, I feel dressing in just the long scarf would be very sexy.
Geekgirl, you took my idea. You can get awfully creative with a scarf that long. I also happen to know that TARDIS corsets can be found on ETSY.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #17
lonely_niceboy
Really Experienced
 
lonely_niceboy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: northern nj
Posts: 208
Speaking of the Tom Baker scarf---i always preferred the maroon/purple one from the final seasons of Baker's run. It was impossibly long, yet it didn't look silly cause it didn't have all those colors everywhere!


[IMG]http://2.bp.********.com/-jfuIfZyjGuM/TVhEAtAxjLI/AAAAAAAAAZg/qGNFhF9Hg5o/s1600/photo3c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://3.bp.********.com/-C-ctRe5DK4Y/TX_B69T-RII/AAAAAAAAC5Q/KE630PA6Pfg/s1600/tom_baker.jpg[/IMG]
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #18
JasonDaniel
Experienced
 
JasonDaniel is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
Sahm2013

Iím not sure what you are trying to get your husband to do, but if you do all of the things for him that you say, maybe he should indulge your needs once in awhile. Maybe you just need to have a talk with him and explain this, after all, marriage is a two way street. Who knows, he might like being dressed as the 9th Doctor Who, (Black leather and all), and let him know that you dressed as Rose would be very grateful for saving you. Role playing characters is not about the TV shows, (especially where sex is involved), it is about you and your husband.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #19
UselessDesires
Literotica Guru
 
UselessDesires is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 608
This is what I love about Literotica! Normal people discussing sex and Dr. Who in the same thread! Brilliant!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 01:37 AM   #20
Doctor13
Really Really Experienced
 
Doctor13's Avatar
 
Doctor13 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 417
Well, I can think of all sorts of things, but most would be difficult without a phone box or Dalek replica.

How about:

1) Sonic screwdriver as a sex toy (What? Go on. You all thought of it.)

2) Wearing an old-fashioned NASA helmet...but nothing else (A la "The Impossible Astronaut")

3) Wearing a Union Jack T-shirt (with nothing else) and pulling it down in an attempt to hide your bits (As an homage to Rose from "The Empty Child")

I don't know if your husband will enjoy it, but some of us certainly would. Post!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 02:32 AM   #21
FHMbabe
Really Really Experienced
 
FHMbabe's Avatar
 
FHMbabe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Treat me like an angel and i'll show you what heaven is really like ;)
Posts: 423
U could start of with a joke

*knock*knock*

WH0's there?

Doctor..

Doctor WHO?


EXXXXXACTLY.... Hahahaha

Cheers
__________________
Saintly Sinner...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 03:14 AM   #22
Melissa1989
Really Experienced
 
Melissa1989 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor13 View Post
How about:

1) Sonic screwdriver as a sex toy (What? Go on. You all thought of it.)

2) Wearing an old-fashioned NASA helmet...but nothing else (A la "The Impossible Astronaut")

3) Wearing a Union Jack T-shirt (with nothing else) and pulling it down in an attempt to hide your bits (As an homage to Rose from "The Empty Child")

I don't know if your husband will enjoy it, but some of us certainly would. Post!
^^What the Doctor said in #3 but cut it so the bottom of your boobs show and wear it with some nice panties.

or you could dress up in Amy's police woman outfit. Can you find a baton?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #23
Ctommy
Experienced
 
Ctommy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHMbabe View Post
U could start of with a joke

*knock*knock*

WH0's there?

Doctor..

Doctor WHO?


EXXXXXACTLY.... Hahahaha

Cheers

HIGH FIVE!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #24
lighterman75
Literotica Guru
 
lighterman75's Avatar
 
lighterman75 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Devon, UK
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
......jammy dodger themed nipple tassles, anyone?
Works for me.
Yum. But have to be traditional, none of their new tangled flavours.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 06:49 AM   #25
FHMbabe
Really Really Experienced
 
FHMbabe's Avatar
 
FHMbabe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Treat me like an angel and i'll show you what heaven is really like ;)
Posts: 423
LOL!!! I was TOLD to stick to my daytime job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctommy View Post
HIGH FIVE!
__________________
Saintly Sinner...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.