Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
My door is unlocked...

Ok now you have resorted to teasing. Will it never end?



Well I'm single, so I dont' really have to worry about a disapproving spouse. My only problem is that it's one thing to daydream about living the fantasy, but it's a whole other story to take the big step. I know I'll love it, but ugh! lol

Okay, there's also the whole time thing.. for now, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with rp maybe?

I have had a couple of opportunities to make the first step and both times it was an utter disaster. I acted like a gawky schoolgirl and likely could not have spelled my own name correctly if I'd needed to.
 
I think that sounds lovely ;) and a little naughty.

Two things that sound very good at the moment ;)

southern_gal said:
I have had a couple of opportunities to make the first step and both times it was an utter disaster. I acted like a gawky schoolgirl and likely could not have spelled my own name correctly if I'd needed to..

I've had a couple of experiences with another girl, but it's been a long time since then. They were... interesting lol.
 
Two things that sound very good at the moment ;)



I've had a couple of experiences with another girl, but it's been a long time since then. They were... interesting lol.

Trust me, I'd gladly settle for interesting. Oh well we can always laugh later when we have had one too many bottles of wine.
 
Please join in ladies...I feel someone behind me as I am teasing jess's clit with my tongue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top