What do you want done to you in bondage?

Which three items do you select for your session?

• Be forced to endure multiple orgasms via masturbation or sex toy

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Be forced to perform oral sex on your dominator

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Be tickled

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Be onstage in front of an audience during your session

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Be spanked or whipped

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Be subjected to nipple/breast play/torture

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Be taken anally/pegged

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Be teased and edged with hands and sex toys

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Be used for genital to genital sex

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I would not use such a coupon because I prefer being the dominator.

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
I don't know. I kinda liked the poll, and I really don't know what fap fodder you can find here.

As for Blue - OP clearly made a joke about losing in Kickboxing, and you somehow got extra salty about it.
I find that sometimes Lit's BDSM community is taking things so literally that it hurts. The outrage in this thread is a clear example - take a silly one-phraser and blow it up to be something so big that it's offensive to anyone and everyone.
While in reality it was and is an uncomplicated joke about stereotypes.

"you" meaning Blue? I didn't make any comment about kick-boxing. Just the poll.

I tend to agree, Nezhul, that often times we (a collective we) can jump on people unnecessarily, when they're just trying to have fun.

Nezhul, I usually appreciate your perspective and the information you give to posters here in Talk. I just get tired of the vitriolic treatise on who's right when just a few posters get all over each other, often times derailing threads.

When I was a teenager my neighbor had a giant turkey. Although the turkey had no problem with me crossing he property, he felt the need to challenge the neighbor's riding lawn mower for dominance every time I tried to mow their lawn. Well, every time until the third time I hit him with it that is. He eventually learnt his lesson.

Bird D/s.

I have no issue with people and their fap fodder. Put it in the cafe or over in fetish and sex or the million other places created just for fap stuff. Save Talk from fap!!

It's all about the poll! :rolleyes: But - as Stag mentioned - they're pretty directed toward what the OP wants to stash in his fap arsenal as opposed to creating a conversation about what people really like. Not a bad thing. And, it seems conversations are taking place, so maybe I should just mind my own beeswax. :eek:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1465988

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1463291

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462152

Not trying to shame the OP - am just thinking his poll belongs elsewhere.

I'm new here, so perhaps I need a lesson. What's the difference between "BDSM Talk" and "BDSM Cafe"? I assumed the cafe just offered pie or something.

It *just* occurred to me why I tend not to answer polls like this anymore. It reads like a checklist of the OPs own interests. That's part of what makes it fap fodder.

So in the interest of fap fodder for all he/she left out a few very important options to have done to one's self in bondage;

Since I didn't see it on the poll as a a category, I have to mention CBT. ;) :devil:

It's not my fault! Really, it's not my fault! The polling software on this board is set to only allow 10 response options, so I was forced to pick only what I thought to be the most common categories.

If we can convince the forum administrators to increase the setting to 30 or 50 response options, I can create polls of such beauty that they will make the most grizzled and jaded among you weep with joy. Who's with me?

I don't know. I kinda liked the poll, and I really don't know what fap fodder you can find here.

As for Blue - OP clearly made a joke about losing in Kickboxing, and you somehow got extra salty about it.
I find that sometimes Lit's BDSM community is taking things so literally that it hurts. The outrage in this thread is a clear example - take a silly one-phraser and blow it up to be something so big that it's offensive to anyone and everyone.
While in reality it was and is an uncomplicated joke about stereotypes.

You'll be pleased to know that you're my #1 ranked poster right now. If we were in the "BDSM Cafe", I'd buy you a piece of pie (assuming that's how the BDSM Cafe works).

The cafe is to allow BDSM oriented folks the freedom to chat entirely off topic if they so choose, a playground if you will, to enable "talk" to remain on topic and "serious".

Doesnt always work, and over time has created something of a divided community.

I must admit, I find the structure of this bulletin board community somewhat confusing. For example, I would never guess that the BDSM cafe is a place to discuss non-BDSM topics for people who are into BDSM topics.

I was kind of looking for a general "main board" that serves as home base for people, but I can't figure out what that might be, either. So I just wander around like a lost toddler in a Kmart.

I'm new here, so perhaps I need a lesson. What's the difference between "BDSM Talk" and "BDSM Cafe"? I assumed the cafe just offered pie or something.

You get bonus points for coming back and actually facilitating conversation in your own thread. Most fap fodder seekers start a thread, keep fingers crossed fodder ensues and never come back.

As Stag of Oberon said, the cafe is more fun -n - games. Lots of picture threads. It's mostly bdsm / kink / sex related but there are other threads, too. It's usually where I've gotten to "know" people.

The Talk section is more for questions, exploring ideas, laying out problems, discussion.

Anyhoo. Welcome to the bdsm section.

I must admit, I find the structure of this bulletin board community somewhat confusing. For example, I would never guess that the BDSM cafe is a place to discuss non-BDSM topics for people who are into BDSM topics.

I was kind of looking for a general "main board" that serves as home base for people, but I can't figure out what that might be, either. So I just wander around like a lost toddler in a Kmart.

BuckRivers. Are you a super hero?? Country western singer?

The cafe is for fun -n- games. Lots of pictures, mostly bdsm related. This Talk section is supposed to be more for questions, discussion, mostly bdsm related.

Each of the "forums" (ie, politics, how to, fetish and sexuality, amateur pictures, etc) seem to have 2 sections - for example, amateur pics has the picture board and then something called the darkroom lounge where it's more about fun-n-games.

If you look through the forums, boards, whatever you want to call 'em, you'll get a flavor for things like snark level (ie General Board), weird sex level (ie Fetish and Sex), goofiness (ie Playground), etc.

Toddle away, virgin poster! Enjoy.

BuckRivers. Are you a super hero?? Country western singer?

The cafe is for fun -n- games. Lots of pictures, mostly bdsm related. This Talk section is supposed to be more for questions, discussion, mostly bdsm related.

Each of the "forums" (ie, politics, how to, fetish and sexuality, amateur pictures, etc) seem to have 2 sections - for example, amateur pics has the picture board and then something called the darkroom lounge where it's more about fun-n-games.

If you look through the forums, boards, whatever you want to call 'em, you'll get a flavor for things like snark level (ie General Board), weird sex level (ie Fetish and Sex), goofiness (ie Playground), etc.

Toddle away, virgin poster! Enjoy.

I am all of the above, but mostly an author. I've quietly poked around the author boards a bit, but have never really wandered into these parts of the site. Thanks for the road map so I don't meander into a dangerous place.

You get bonus points for coming back and actually facilitating conversation in your own thread. Most fap fodder seekers start a thread, keep fingers crossed fodder ensues and never come back.

As Stag of Oberon said, the cafe is more fun -n - games. Lots of picture threads. It's mostly bdsm / kink / sex related but there are other threads, too. It's usually where I've gotten to "know" people.

The Talk section is more for questions, exploring ideas, laying out problems, discussion.

Yes, Cookie has it about right and yes welcome to the BDSM section of the board.

I would also point you to the stickies ^^^^ at the top of the board which will tell you more formally how Talk and the Cafe were originally envisioned to be different.

At one time it was all one board, but Cafe was split off in order to have the "fluff" stuff/or hang out and have coffee part of the board set apart from the more serious conversations where people need discussion and help about BDSM stuff.

Yes, Cookie has it about right and yes welcome to the BDSM section of the board.

I would also point you to the stickies ^^^^ at the top of the board which will tell you more formally how Talk and the Cafe were originally envisioned to be different.

At one time it was all one board, but Cafe was split off in order to have the "fluff" stuff/or hang out and have coffee part of the board set apart from the more serious conversations where people need discussion and help about BDSM stuff.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the guidance. I'm mostly about fun and games and fluff, so the cafe may be my natural hangout. I hope they like me there.

Back