Female looking for Male

Hey.
I am a 24 years old female. Single and looking for some fun online. I am sort of a dominant. And I want to talk to submissive men. I enjoy chatting and pictures and videos. I don't do video calls. I am on kik and my username is "sophiewal1"Hit me up if you are a submissive man and want to explore more of this. I am not looking for an online femdom relationship. Just some fun chats and roleplays. Nothing long term or serious. I also love incest. So if you are an older man with fantasies of your daughter hit me up. Again i am more of the dominant person.

Good day.
Sophie xoxo

Yeah...

There's something off about what she said. Clickbaity title, strange wording, assumption that we aren't going to figure out that someone with mistress in her username is a dom.

Yeah...

There's something off about what she said. Clickbaity title, strange wording, assumption that we aren't going to figure out that someone with mistress in her username is a dom.
Normally I would disagree with you and give a first time poster the benefit of the doubt, but in this case it is awfully clickbaity and contradictory, how could be on the “dom” side and then offer to role play a daddy/daughter, that inherently is sub on the females role. It is going to be a hard search to find a sub daddy to a dom daughter.

Normally I would disagree with you and give a first time poster the benefit of the doubt, but in this case it is awfully clickbaity and contradictory, how could be on the “dom” side and then offer to role play a daddy/daughter, that inherently is sub on the females role. It is going to be a hard search to find a sub daddy to a dom daughter.

And it's her first post, and she seems very confident in it.

With a title like that she may as well have called it "wanna cum?" to widen the net as much as possible.

i am interested

a life long experienced Dom here . i am curious about what it is like to be on the other side of the wall, i did say curious , i may or like it. would like to discuss and perhaps play out a few , but i am not into incest scene if it is ok.

Back