I like to receive head with no head

Thank you. Because I don't think about American Psycho ENOUGH.
 
Breakwall is icky. All he will want to do is stick his tongue in your ass! Don't let him!

Hahaaha.

I saw that post.

At least he didn't tell you he was going to eat poutine with maple syrup off of your ass.
 
Though with lack of said head he can't orgasm to the point where his eyes roll into the back socket.

'Tis a shame.
 
I have never seen that film, so I have nfc what you are on about.

It was a BOOK before it was a film. And I haven't seen it either. I can't imagine how they'd film a guy walking around with a decapitated head balanced on his cock. No matter how hard he was, I'm thinking the angle and the weight would be wrong.

Bret Easton Ellis needs a better fact checker.
 
Last edited:
It was a BOOK before it was a film. And I haven't seen it either. I can't imagine how they'd film a guy walking around with a decapitated head balanced on his cock. No matter how hard he was, I thinking the angle and the weight would be wrong.

Bret Easton Ellis needs a better fact checker.

Balanced? Think impaled...
 
I'm pretty sure he said balanced. And the guy was walking around, which made no sense to me. It just ruined the whole scene for me, I have to say. I really appreciate verisimilitude in my snuff porn.
 
o dear god that's scary

cheese curd on your ass *shivers*

I could think of worse.

I used to like to pour mounds of salt on my ex lover's ass, and lets slugs slowly die as they slime all over her ass.

I have to go touch myself now.
 
I could think of worse.

I used to like to pour mounds of salt on my ex lover's ass, and lets slugs slowly die as they slime all over her ass.

I have to go touch myself now.
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
you sir have issues

wait till it's just rained
 
Back
Top