Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-11-2014, 10:24 PM   #126
honeybee_345
Really Experienced
 
honeybee_345's Avatar
 
honeybee_345 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ga
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by noissimbus View Post
Gotta love a man who has his bitch doing his dirty work I have at least 4 pm's regarding this mess of a thread, quite amusing to say the least. Entertain us! And you miss spelled my screen name child

You = submission taught by a non Sir or Master. 50 Shades of grey sub is what You are sweety.
I do not appreciate being called a bitch by a stranger. It is rather rude and inconsiderate of you considering this is a site for like-minded people to come and learn from each other. I think you are being quite hateful. I am not sure what it is you are looking for here, but I do hope you find it as you are obviously unhappy with some area of your life that you bash others online. I truly wish you peace and prosperity in your life. Wherever you are hurting, know there is help. There are plenty of hotlines to call. Google is your friend here.

I also apologize for misspelling your name. Know that any comments about me are welcome although I will not respond unless they are in correspondence with the theos of this site.

Happy Hunting
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2014, 06:28 PM   #127
secretdesire68
Virgin
 
secretdesire68 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6
My god - I've been gone for two months and this thread is still going on!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2014, 05:22 AM   #128
Collette23
Discerning Submissive
 
Collette23's Avatar
 
Collette23 is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: England
Posts: 1,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretdesire68 View Post
My god - I've been gone for two months and this thread is still going on!
In its current incarnation maybe, but this thread is merely a repeat of previous stories...

Sinpain... The name conjures up a picture (because that's what he demands as proof of gender) of a run down small town zoo where a rhino (he has a very thick skin) sits in front of a wind up gramophone playing a badly scratched record ('cos he repeats himself endlessly... The same warnings.... The same protestations, accusations, threats and insults).

Feel free to extrapolate further images...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 12:56 PM   #129
honeybee_345
Really Experienced
 
honeybee_345's Avatar
 
honeybee_345 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ga
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collette23 View Post
In its current incarnation maybe, but this thread is merely a repeat of previous stories...

Sinpain... The name conjures up a picture (because that's what he demands as proof of gender) of a run down small town zoo where a rhino (he has a very thick skin) sits in front of a wind up gramophone playing a badly scratched record ('cos he repeats himself endlessly... The same warnings.... The same protestations, accusations, threats and insults).

Feel free to extrapolate further images...
Colette, (Beautiful name btw) If you had a negative experience with Sinpain, why are you still lingering on it? You must really need some action in your life if this is what you do for fun.

Wishing you the best,
Honeybee <3
__________________
Just a curious Bee lookin for someone who appreciates her flavor of Honey. Kik me at lovelybee_916
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2015, 08:22 PM   #130
Gamegirl
Virgin
 
Gamegirl is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
I have just spent the last 3 weeks talking with, and learning from Sinpain. Oh what an amazing time it has been, I love hearing his sexy voice whispering in my ear, so calm, so controlled. hmmmm, The things he talks about, shows me. The way he cares for me after our talks. He has opened my mind to many things and let me say I am enjoying the journey Counting the days, SIR
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2015, 09:14 PM   #131
Conager
Literotica Guru
 
Conager's Avatar
 
Conager is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamegirl View Post
I have just spent the last 3 weeks talking with, and learning from Sinpain. Oh what an amazing time it has been, I love hearing his sexy voice whispering in my ear, so calm, so controlled. hmmmm, The things he talks about, shows me. The way he cares for me after our talks. He has opened my mind to many things and let me say I am enjoying the journey Counting the days, SIR
Wait. So he wants to be reminded of this thread??? A fun read, but I am not sure it paints SIR in the most flattering light...
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2015, 10:27 PM   #132
Gamegirl
Virgin
 
Gamegirl is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Hmmm, I didn't really see it as a bad thread choice, I was simply adding my experience to the list. Which by the way has been AMAZING !!!!

Last edited by Gamegirl : 06-29-2015 at 10:41 PM. Reason: wrote wrong thing
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2015, 10:41 PM   #133
Conager
Literotica Guru
 
Conager's Avatar
 
Conager is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamegirl View Post
Hmmm, I didn't really see it as a bad thread choice, I was simply adding my experience to the list. But yes, perhaps you are correct. I could of picked a better place to post. sigh
Oh don't worry about it. I am sure he has the confidence to endure the odd sling and arrow.

In another life I was a bit of a doubter. Not this thread but some other one and these girls would chime in about his tutelage. I didn't pile on, myself but I had my doubts. Perhaps because my little dalliances tend to not be made public but that is my own choice, isn't it? Sometimes a little virtual public display of affection might well enhance an experience.

Then there was the girl. Really pretty thing. She had a picture thread. People thought she was fake, but she started posting videos and signs and what-not. Later, she was interested in some tasks and control and met him. Sure enough she was including mentions of him.

So I never say never. I think there are people to serve the needs of everyone else's tastes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2015, 10:44 PM   #134
Gamegirl
Virgin
 
Gamegirl is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Oh he defiantly has the confidence to take any arrow cast his way.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2015, 10:47 PM   #135
Gamegirl
Virgin
 
Gamegirl is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
And yes, I agree with you there are plenty of people here, so we can all find what we are looking for. I just got lucky and started at the top of the ladder, first time out. I have spoke with a few others, but so far for me, my experience with him, just works. And works very very well.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.