New Story: A high school adventure

MausAss

I Got a Custom User Title
Joined
May 1, 2013
Posts
6,694
Hi!

I am working on a new story A high school adventure

POV: 2nd person male

Feel free to contribute, but that's not the main reason I post.

I got a question, I looked in the FAQ and saw how you deleted links, but didn't see if there's any way to change the wording of the link. Is that possible or do you need to contact a moderator for that too?

Any feedback on the story is welcome too.
 
Ok thanks for the answer. I suspected that it was that way, I have reported it to them now.
 
Hi again.

I’ve been reading through my old threads the last couple of days and it made me realize how writing all these threads here has made me a better writer. There were a lot of beginner faults in them with commas being after the quotation mark and stuff. I also wrote !? at some places, but after feeling a bit unsure whether it was correct or not looked it up and have cleaned my story from it totally. Now it’s only clean ! or ? not both at the same time.

I remember thinking how good I thought the threads were and now a couple of months later I see all the flaws. I appreciate the site and I am happy that it has helped me with my English and my writing skill. It has been fun watching the writing rating/votes going up as I progressed. A lot of the feedback has been really fun to read, some comments have been really fun and other has been more informative and some has been a bit critical.

I will continue working on the story. I just wanted to let the forum know how I feels. If you want to discuss or ask anything about the story feel free to write here or pm me. I remember the first thread that was added by another writer, it made me really happy, so Chimney2001(aka TJChurch aka PeterBarry3) made me happy with one of his threads at least. Seeing other contributors write threads is something I appreciate, even though I have upped the standards to get approved since.

In short thank you Chyoo.
 
I've enjoyed A High School Adventure. Thanks for creating the story and for posting on the forums.

- Zingiber
 
Back
Top