Men who love their nipples sucked

I love having my nipples played with, clamped, sucked, licked, pulled and pinched hard...I can feel it every where and i lose all ability to resist anything...
I am the same my partner can reduce me to a whimpering wreck by giving my nipples attention, she will do it deliberately during foreplay. She will take me to the edge then keep me there for ages by using nipple play until I'm begging to be allowed to come. This seems to turn her on too, as she very quickly can have a large and powerful orgasm once we start to move on

I am the same my partner can reduce me to a whimpering wreck by giving my nipples attention, she will do it deliberately during foreplay. She will take me to the edge then keep me there for ages by using nipple play until I'm begging to be allowed to come. This seems to turn her on too, as she very quickly can have a large and powerful orgasm once we start to move on

I specifically love it when she is cupping one of them with both hands and then kisses and suckles it...she even admitted one day it was making her fantasizing about suckling a womans breast...this confession was a big turn on for both of us...oh my...

My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic. Wonder how many guys love their nipples sucked and tweeked.
I love to have my nipples sucked, pinched, rubbed, really anything you can think of, I would probably like it done to my nipples.

I love my bf kneeling next to me, his finger playing with my ass while he strokes me, then having his lips locked round my nipple. Will shoot in minutes in this position.

My boyfriend has very sensitive nipples. I play with them sometimes under non-sexual circumstances and he doesn't like it, it's akin to tickling him-- which he hates.

But when we are in foreplay and I'm touching him, running my hands all over him LOVE it when my fingers graze his nips. As I'm working my way south from his lips I always take some time to nibble, suck and make his nipples alternating warm/cold.

His reaction is pretty great, definitely makes his dick throb harder. I play with them when his cock is in my mouth too. He adores it and so do I. My nipples are just as sensitive.

I like it when they are moulded to become more feminine...and then caressed and suckled...
attachment.php

Mine are so sensitive that I can almost cum from them played with...

I love this! I can cum from it without touching my cock

Wow - thats quite something! I managed to do that once and it was quite an effort, but I did it. My GF loves to play with mine for me and knows exactly how much I love it. She will often start just by breathing on them with warm hot breath, then just give them the lightest of touch with the very tip of her tongue. Shes a demon with her tongue.
My ex wife thought it was weird or gay or something to be sensitive in this way.
I think she is weird for being so closed minded and judgemental about saying that, and I think I am lucky to have some super erogenous zones that some men dont have.

oh my...I have that, I have that...

Wow - thats quite something! I managed to do that once and it was quite an effort, but I did it. My GF loves to play with mine for me and knows exactly how much I love it. She will often start just by breathing on them with warm hot breath, then just give them the lightest of touch with the very tip of her tongue. Shes a demon with her tongue.
My ex wife thought it was weird or gay or something to be sensitive in this way.
I think she is weird for being so closed minded and judgemental about saying that, and I think I am lucky to have some super erogenous zones that some men dont have.

Can't help teasing them when I play with myself :) but so much better to have someone suck on them :)

My nipples are very sensitive. I love it when they are pinched, licked, nibbled on, sucked on, bitten, twisted and pulled. If my lover wants me to cum hard, she can do any or all of the above to help it out.

Hell yes

My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic. Wonder how many guys love their nipples sucked and tweeked.

I love having my nipples sucked, bite lightly and flick ur tongue ova them! My right nipple is more sensitive then my left, I love it if I rub my hand ova them as I will get hard real quick, if she wants to make me cum real hard put a vibrating bullet against my right nipple and I will blow real hard

I love having my nipples sucked, bite lightly and flick ur tongue ova them! My right nipple is more sensitive then my left, I love it if I rub my hand ova them as I will get hard real quick, if she wants to make me cum real hard put a vibrating bullet against my right nipple and I will blow real hard
I use a vibrator on them quite often...sometimes hidden in my bra...:D

Wow! I never knew this about guys but it makes sense because mine are so sensitive. Something to add to my skill set!

Back