Mother with son and his friends

I'd love to hear about older (40+) year old moms that are minding their own business shopping somewhere ...when all of a sudden, they start dripping and seeping/blotching through their blouse as soon as some toddler/newborn way in the back of the store wails like a fucking air-raid siren. I'd love to see this mom in your story impregnated or at very least rewards her son by nursing him while she's hanging out of an easy-access drop-cup nursing bra, telling her son how great it would be, if it turned out she "took" from the party and is expecting?

Last edited:
I have actually thought about this topic alot .... and im bit ashamed of that...
But I like the idea of the mother being seduced by a son...or maybe her son and his naughty girlfriend . Unknowingly in a chat room or something. I have lots of variations of that story...in my mind.;)

Any chance mom's a lactating sub/swinger and still (possibly) fertile? One wild night, no condoms and lots of titty-fucking and creampies later...

Dad's a fun-loving voyeur, kinda shocked she'd let these boys fuck her/cum in her, as condoms are usually the (obsessive) rule,...especially shocked seeing her ride their son bareback...and seeing him all shrunken after nutting in his own mom as she pulls off of him in woman-on-top...

Last edited:
I do not think this site's story on the minors, rather than copy the link text to ignite the forum should be OK, but it's advertising another site. If the link to the home page, rather than a particular story and begging people to come, I believe it will be good to add to your signature, but required by the MOD of the action before.

What? :confused:

Anyone have anymore? Stories like these or where the son watches his mom with his friends are the best.

urban_legend555 has a couple, like Betrayal of Privacy and The Price of Friendship

Try goamz86 - Her Awakening: 13 Part Series & The Jake Chronicles: 15 Part Series

Summer Holiday Ch. 03 onwards by DarkDevine ,the jealousy of son is intense.

I am particularly looking for voyeur son stories where son sees mom fucking with his friends, friend make his mom a slut for his cock, takes pictures of his mom's cum covered face and sends to the son. Takes videos of friend's mom's gaping asshole & shares that with other friends, uses friend's mom's moaning sound as his caller tune. Where mom & friend make son swallow cum saying drinking a real mans cum will do good for him. Its a daily routine for his friend to come before school and make his mom give a sloppy blowjob in the living room naked then go to school with the son with a happy face. Son has to edit the videos his friend has taken of fucking his mom. While fucking his friend's mom asks the friend to update his twitter status to "fucking brian's slut mom now!!"

Mom, son & friend goes to party where son drives the car while mom gives friend a blowjob.

Mothers Club

How about a story where several mothers get together in the neighborhood and decide to have sex with each others children!

Try goamz86 - Her Awakening: 13 Part Series & The Jake Chronicles: 15 Part Series

Summer Holiday Ch. 03 onwards by DarkDevine ,the jealousy of son is intense.

I am particularly looking for voyeur son stories where son sees mom fucking with his friends, friend make his mom a slut for his cock, takes pictures of his mom's cum covered face and sends to the son. Takes videos of friend's mom's gaping asshole & shares that with other friends, uses friend's mom's moaning sound as his caller tune. Where mom & friend make son swallow cum saying drinking a real mans cum will do good for him. Its a daily routine for his friend to come before school and make his mom give a sloppy blowjob in the living room naked then go to school with the son with a happy face. Son has to edit the videos his friend has taken of fucking his mom. While fucking his friend's mom asks the friend to update his twitter status to "fucking brian's slut mom now!!"

Mom, son & friend goes to party where son drives the car while mom gives friend a blowjob.

So hot. Let me know when you find ones similar to what you're looking for.

How about a story where several mothers get together in the neighborhood and decide to have sex with each others children!

Most definitely! Some mothers are double teamed by a set of twins boys or an engaged hung son and others explore the joys of lesbian sex or bi and fucks a brother and sister, etc. Soon there's a wave of pregnant mothers - each to a couple of days to a year from each other's pregnancies.

Back