Mari's nest ... Rustic Escape ...

DeliciousMaiden

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Posts
15,258


Mari’s Nest ...

A secluded retreat with open fire, leather sofas, well stocked kitchen and fridge ...


bb_log_room_01.jpg


couch_6248.jpg


whirlpool_6239.jpg


bb_north_room_05.jpg


bed_5623.jpg


Co-writers, friends and acquaintances old and new are welcome to stop by for a visit ...
The theme is rustic comfort, rather than spacious luxury.
For that reason this venue is best suited to 1:1 or small group chats ...

Not limited to “invitation only”, but please respect a Lady’s right to choose with whom she wishes to share the more ... private ... rooms of her retreat ...

Please note that on rare occasions there may be a DO NOT DISTURB notice on the door!

Thank you for stopping by!​
 
* holding a bouquet of yellow roses, I walk back and forth for a moment ,then I screw my courage up and gently knock on the door*
 
*Looks up from the book she is reading on the couch at the knock.
Uncurls her feet and slips to the floor, padding across to open the door, belatedly running a hand through what she assumes must be mussed hair.*

"... Ezra...! "

She smiles in surprise.

" ... please ... come in ... "

*she opens the door wider and waves him inside*

:rose:
 
* Mari is standing there as the door is opened, looking as beautiful as usual*
"...Ezra...!"
Hi Mari I just saw your new place and thought it would be great to the first to Bring you a "house" warming gift.*indicating the roses*
* she invites me in, and I look around*
The place looks great!
*I shift the roses from one hand to the other ,wondering where I could set them down*
 
"For me? How lovely ... "

*takes the roses from them and admires them*

"How did you know ... that yellow roses are my most favourite flower?"

*eyes him with a wide smile*

" ... it's true ... you couldn't have chosen better ... and ... thank you ... "

*leans forward to kiss his cheek and hug him in welcome*

" ... make yourself comfortable ... can I get you a drink ... anything to eat ...?"
 
*enjoying the kiss and the hug, I'm momentarily distracted*

....um.oh I would love some coffee if you have it..*then adding*

you brought me a yellow rose ,It just seemed appropriate.
 
" ... coffee .. of course ... feel free to wander round ... or take a seat ...
It's good of you to take time out from your own moving in to come visit ... "


*smiles at him and heads for the coffee pot in the kitchen, switching it on and reaching for a vase*

"It's a lovely surprise to have you drop round Ezra ... so thoughtful ... "

:rose:
 
* casting about, for something to say, then watching her go to the kitchen*

I am just proud to be the first, to come by..*looking for a seat and finding one*

Thank you! I was a bit worried, silly really, but worried you might not be ready for company yet.
*looking around at the place yes small comfy and nice*
 
*comes into the room carrying a tray with coffee pot, sugar, cream and milk*

"I didn't know how you liked it ... "

*She says by way of explanation putting it down on the coffee table beside the sofa.*

"You'd always be welcome Ezra ... and I'm so pleased to have you as my first visitor .... "

*She pours a mug of coffee and offers it to him.*

"Do you want to add whatever you want? And I brought cookies too ... "

*She indicates a plate on the tray, nibbling one whilst he takes his coffee*

... how has your weekend been...?
I've been in a frenzy of writing on Lit today ... unexpected ... but a wonderful treat for me ...


*she reaches for her own coffee as he answers*

:rose:
 
* I take the coffee and place it in front of me, putting both cream and sugar in it*
Smiling I eye the cookie tray with lust and force my self to take only one*

Oh I'm take both cream and sugar,*taking a sip of coffee it is good coffee* hhmmm
The coffees good and thank you for the cookies.

I'm lazing about right now we have snow and over cast right now and it's that time of year where I'm thoroughly over it,
 
*helps herself to coffee with just a hint of milk*

We've had snow here ... but not recently thank goodness ...
It's 10 pm here now ... so was just relaxing in my nest before I sort out things for morning ...

*eases back on the sofa and sips at her coffee, her body turned slightly to watch Ezra as we chat*

:rose:
 
* I watch her for a moment, the little unconscious graceful movements have me entranced, shaking my head slightly I struggle for something to say*

It's about 3:00 pm here ..
I should be doing my time sheet and billing invoices,, but...*smiling* this is much more fun.
 
" ... and I should sort my papers and prepare for bed ... "

*quirks a grin and giggles*

" ... but yes... this is much more ... fun ... "

*sips her coffee and queries*

" ... so ... have you indulged in any role play / story writing as yet?
.... or just staying around the OOC boards...? "


*eyes him curiously*

:rose:
 
* unable to help myself A silly grin comes over my face at her giggle*

No not any rolls yet, I had an offer from Yeishia to take a roll in Vassel A. but I think she has become a bit distracted to get it going right now, too bad because I really liked the thread.

I havent had any offers other than that and I'm still abit intimidate to walk up and say "let me write"
*smirking now *
Of course I have my own story line I wold like ot get off the ground but Female Dominates are hard to come by, and I waiting for Debbie92 to do it but she is very busy right now.
sorry rambling on a bit there..*blushing lightly*
 
*Listens to him attentively as he speaks, nodding at his words.*

Getting started is always difficult ... I remember I was taken under the wing of CGRaven, the host of China Pearl ...

*smiles at the memory*

The D/s threads are plentiful on here I think and tend to attract a core group of writers ... it can be difficult to break into that, it that is what you're wanting to do ....?

*She muses for a moment and continues*

"One of my new threads is on the D/s theme ... a writer I've shared a story with in the past posted a thread idea and I responded. I think he was suprised that I was interested in writing a Female Dominant role ... "

*chuckles*

" ... but then ... I love any story that goes beyond the obvious and the cliche ... "

:rose:
 
Ive noticed that CGRaven is very well thought of, some how I was always on my out when he was on his way in and vice versa.

To be honest I havent thought of writing anything else, I got started righting when I got fed up with what was out ther published for BDSM and after a couple of "chats" with friends, I felt I should try writing my own, funny enough, I got some positive feed back and well ..here I am.
My old English teachers would be turning over in thier graves "oh NOW he cares about spelling and punctuation!"

* looks slightly surprised at her "confession" but it's a pleasant one*
 
*laughs as he mimicks his English teachers*

... better later than never ...

*she teases*

I think there is room on here for writers of all kinds and interests.
Once I hook up with a partner and have an interesting storyline and challenging characters, I find I'm hooked.

My other new story is historical, my character a young widow who is being ordered to remarry ...


*smiles and shrugs*

Probably the hall mark of my writing is that it is so varied ...
With a few "no go" areas, I can have a go at many things, if the plot and characters are right of course ...


*breaks off with a blush*

... sorry ... I'm rambling ...


*smiles self consciously*
 
* smiles ,happy that I'm not the only one who rambles*

I would think that would be a mark of a good writer ,diversity.

I don't know where I stand really as far as skill, I find I am always disappointed by my descriptive language, but I seem to do alright describing action. But I'm new to actually wanting to write. The desire is there so now it just a matter of doing it and practise, I usually can do what ever I want to do, what ever that is...
*blushing at my arrogance*
 
*smiles*

That's all anyone can ever do ... just express themselves in the way they feel ...

*She stretches and settles comfortably once more.*

I'm sure you'll find the right person and the right story at the right time ...
In my opinion it just .. happens ... sometimes ... like many other things in life ...


:rose:
 
* watching her stretch and get slightly more horizontal, it finaly gets through my beauty addled brain she is tired*
*smiling*

well I better go now, you have been a wonderfull host, and I have work to do.

* I stand up and walk over to her placing a soft kiss on her cheek*
Thanks for the coffee and cookies and the lovely pleasure of your presents.
 
She looks at him in surprise.

" ... that's true ... "

She concedes.

" ... but I was happy just getting comfortable with you ... "

She blushes not quite meaning those words the way they came out.

"That said... perhaps I had better get sorted for morning ... "

She rises and walks her guest to the door.

"Thank you Ezra, for the company of for the flowers ..>"

She hugs him and kisses his cheek.

"I hope we'll have chance to chat again ... either at your place, or mine..?"

Again a smile of amusement at her words.

" ... nite ... "

She murmurs, sad to see him go, despite the necessity for her to return to reality ...

:rose:
 
She looks at him in surprise.

" ... that's true ... "

She concedes.

" ... but I was happy just getting comfortable with you ... "

She blushes not quite meaning those words the way they came out.

"That said... perhaps I had better get sorted for morning ... "

She rises and walks her guest to the door.

"Thank you Ezra, for the company of for the flowers ..>"

She hugs him and kisses his cheek.

"I hope we'll have chance to chat again ... either at your place, or mine..?"

Again a smile of amusement at her words.

" ... nite ... "

She murmurs, sad to see him go, despite the necessity for her to return to reality ...

:rose:
* my heart jumps as I see the disappointment of my leaving crossing her face, but she is tired..I want to stay but I know I should go but not for long, the hug is wonderfull and her sent fill es his brain, with unformed but pleasant thoughts, he feels the kiss brush his cheek smiling as it leaves an imprint in his mind.*

Defiantly well chat again ..*pausing just to be bratty* your place and mine..

Good night Mari..sweet dreams
 
Defiantly well chat again ..*pausing just to be bratty* your place and mine..

Good night Mari..sweet dreams

*chuckles at his words and sassiness*

... definitely ... I look forward to it ...


*her eyes hold his for a brief moment, her hand lightly brushing his arm before dropping her eyes once more and letting him go*

:rose:
 
* I really didn't want to go , but I was buoyed up with the look in her eyes and the small gesture and after a moment of sadness for leaving , I found my self up beat and happy walking down the road, looking forward to the next time we meet*

(thanks Mari I had fun)
 
*sinks into the sofa after another hectic day ... takes out lap top and starts to peruse her threads... reading ... reflecting ... and trying to decide where to take her characters next ... *


:rose:
 
Back
Top