Prequel to A Two Fanged Seduction

monique_minx

Passionate Disgrace...
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Posts
8,248
OOC: Closed for myself and a_libertine. Please PM either of us if you have any feedback as we enjoy hearing it very much!
The introductory collaboration comes from 'A Two Fanged Seduction' and credit for Caine's part must go to Chgris who is sadly no longer active on Literotica. a_libertine will be taking over his part for this prequel.
Without further adieu; please enjoy our story!


The walls were bare stone; grey and dull, so many months staring at them had driven her crazy with visions. Were it not for the constant tortures, threats and court appearances she might have lost her mind entirely just staring at the blank brick for so long.

The door swung open and she groaned, expecting another 'visit' from some priest who would tell her the same thing - witch. What she looked up to see was not the interrogator she expected; instead a man stood before her, cloaked and hidden. She stood up quickly as he threw his hood back to stare at her, her hair was short and cropped once but now it had started to grow back as they refused to allow her any shears. His eyes caught her attention immediately, they were different colours; she had never seen such eyes.

"Well, you look normal enough. So tell me, how exactly did you manage to accomplish everything you did?" He spoke to her; his voice was low and melodic almost but still slightly rough.

"And don't bother telling me any stories about witchcraft. I know it when I see it, and you couldn't summon the power to cast a spell if your life depended on it."

She gripped the wall, he scared her slightly but she held her chin high, "I never spoke of being a witch, I've professed innocence of heresy since I was arrested Sir. They are the ones that call me a witch."

"Fah. They wouldn't know a witch if she danced naked in front of them. Fools are simply jealous of you, and threatened by what you have done."

She was somewhat confused, was he taking her side?

"And don't call me 'Sir' please. My titles mean nothing here, and I assure you I am no gentleman. Now, will you answer my question, please? How is it you learned what you did of tactics and running an army?"

She sighed, no; not taking her side; merely using another form of interrogation, "I told them as I tell you now, God comes to me with his angels, he tells me what I need to do to protect my King. What am I to call you? You obviously know me as you are here and asking me these questions."

"Young lady, I am not one of your captors. I will admit to helping them capture you, for I wanted to see you, to speak to you, and to test your skill."

She eyed him warily now as he admitted to assisting her captors.

"As to who I am? You may call me Caine, if you wish."

She stood up straight from the wall, "Caine, I've but one question for you then; why?"

"Hmmm... a good question. And an interesting one. Not 'How did you capture me?' Not 'Who are you to want to capture me?' or even 'Will you help me?', instead 'Why?' Why did I help them? I wanted to capture you. To see if I could. To see if you could manage to defeat my strategies. You couldn't. You lost. In truth, I had heard the stories, that your God inspired you, taught you. I wanted to test myself against him. It would appear he lost as well."

"Perhaps when two countries wish you to die, you shall have better luck Sir." Her tone was icy and cold, her use of 'Sir' was pointed and emphasized, "God may have other plans for me, I do not know his will but I wish his angels would come and take me from this place; they never do..."

"Two countries? Child, you need to learn restraint. Never take on more than one country at a time." He laughed a low, dark chuckle. "Angels? Would you know one if it appeared?"

"I know of Saint Catherine, Saint Margaret and the Arch Angel Michael Sir, I can feel their presence and I'm assured it is no lie. I've been through this many times over and surely you know I have never changed a word of my story." She stated adamantly.

"And are those the only possible angels? Are there none in the entire Heavenly Host that might appear before you that would be unfamiliar to you? If one of that multitude appeared to save you, how would you know?"

"I did not know of them before, they made themselves known to me; I could feel it in my skin and in my heart. I knew they were no lie for what else could they be? For that matter why does it concern you so? I'm guilty, you'll see me burn should you wish it so why does it matter now?"

"Because you aren't guilty of anything except perhaps choosing one enemy too many. And how did you know I'm not one of your angels? Do you think I'm just a normal man come to torment you?"

"You can be seen by all Sir and you do not possess the warmth of my angels, in fact you possess very little warmth at all which is why I figured you for an interrogator. And defending my Dauphin so vehemently is what put me here, he was the one to turn on me after all but I bare him no grudge. So why are you here? To get what little information you can before I'm put to death?"

"No, not for that. To satisfy my curiosity, really. Your God interests me somewhat, but not enough to keep me here. So, I have one final question for you, my young general. Do you wish to live?"

"I know that I do not wish to die tomorrow Sir but it would seem the matter is out of my hands and in God's for the time being." Her voice was soft, a near whisper of words she felt guilty for speaking.

"Again I ask you, young general. How would you know if your God sent someone to free you?"

"I would...I...I...I do not know Sir...he has never sent someone to free me..."

He looked at her intently, then stepped in close to her. His gaze locking to hers, his eyes shifting to pools of the deepest black. "Then if I told you I was here to offer you the chance to be free of this fate?" His voice was suddenly darker, smoother, nearly irresistable in tone.

Her eyes locked to his, she felt drawn to them; captivated by them in some strange way as she spoke; her own voice breathless and foreign, "I would say that I could not refuse such an offer..."

"Be certain, my young general. This is your one and only chance to decide that you don't wish to be bound to me. You have a simple choice. Death, or me."

"I do not wish to die Caine..." Her tone was hopeless and lost; it spoke the truth but held guilt that she was not as brave as she made out.

"Very well, then, you won't die." His left hand lashed out, tangling in her hair, and pulling her head to the side, baring her throat. He lunged forward, the fangs that suddenly appeared in his mouth sinking deep into her flesh. Caine held her for what seemed like an eternity as she convulsed in his arms. When he finally released her, she was nearly dead, her pulse had slowed incredibly and her breathing was loud and ragged. Her mind was no longer with her, traumatized and withdrawn by the attack on her body.

She barely remembered him slitting his own wrist, forcing it to her mouth and not even giving her any command. She simply took it and bit into it, drinking deeply of the metallic, crimson nectar. She did not remember him leaving her cell, she spent the night in convulsions and hallucinations.

May 30th, 1431. Rouen, France

Before she knew it, she was being led from her cell in chains. It was time. Clouds filled the sky and darkened the world but she still squinted as though everything including light hurt. The crucifixes she requested were placed before the pyre, the English honoured her last request after all. Those steps were long and painful but it was over in seconds and she looked upon the crowd, bound to the centre stake. A priest stepped up and hung a crucifix around her neck, giving her a nod before returning to the masses.

The executioner lit the fire and she spoke loudly to the man holding the crucifix she requested be displayed next to the pyre, “Hold the crucifix up before my eyes so I may see it until I die.”

He lifted it as she asked and her eyes never left it, as the flames grew hotter, she felt strangely empowered, as though an unseen force coursed through her veins.

“My Lord is with me…” She mumbled as the flames consumed her and tore her from the sight of the gathered crowd, it was hot and they leapt for her hungrily.

“Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!” She cried out in prayer and fear.

These would be the last words France heard from Joan of Arc as the flames ate her alive.

…Or did they?

The ropes loosened, Joan’s eyes came clear in the smoky haze and her bindings were eaten by the glorious flames. She was free. She felt as though something was calling to her, she was drawn to a powerful, unseen force. Joan leapt from the pyre towards the rear, no one saw her disappear amongst the flames, they believed she had been burned then and there.

By the time she made it to the alley, the strength had left her, she felt weaker as she came nearer to the force that called her. The charred remnants of the crucifix still hanging from her neck and her breeches were scorched so badly, they were falling apart.

Finally, she collapsed on the cobblestone road, gasping and terrified, “What is happening…to me?!”
 
There was really only one route that she could take and he watched from the shadows between two buildings on a narrow cobblestone road, barely the width of a cart. She collapsed, his mismatched eyes, one darker than a moonless night, the other the color of a cloudless sky over the Mediterranean Sea in the height of summer.

He had no doubt that she had used what little blood he have given her to live through the fire and get this far. He knew she had to be famished, yet, this was not the time nor the place for her to feed. Broad daylight while half a country watched her execution. He almost pitied them.

Her death would mean this war would go probably another twenty five years, if not longer. With her at the head of the armies, she could drive the British from France in less than two years. There was no man in France more worthy than she. She was the one, she could lead France to a golden age of prominence. Not that sniveling quim of a Dauphin hiding away someplace behind her skirts.

He had not loved in more years than most people could count. But this woman, now not, she might be worthy, if one made a woman out of her instead of a man. That is where he came in.

Stepping forward he snatched her up in his arms. "You died Jeanne d'Arc. Now you are going to live, of sorts."

He carried her into a carriage and closed the door. "Drive" he commanded and sat back. He pulled up the sleeve of his right arm, and bared his fangs. Biting into his arm he punctured the vein and put the holes against her mouth, "Drink and live, childe. Do not and die. You have come so far, why throw it away now."

He felt her mouth close around the wounds in his arms, but she could not generate enough suction to swallow any of his viscous blood. He used his left arm to manipulate blood into the open wound so that she could lap at the blood instead. As she did, her pained face eased and she fell into a deep slumber. "Until sunset then," he said caressing her face.
 
Jeanne did not have the strength to fight his arms as they gathered her up from the harsh stony street and bundled her into the carriage. She was not sure she would have if she did have the power to do so anyway. She barely registered his words, the smell of his blood inflaming her nostrils but even as she wrapped her lips over his wrist, she could not muster the energy to do more. Jeanne felt death, It hung on her like the plague. She was close to it, weakened and frail.

He let the blood flow into her mouth somehow, she swallowed deeply and passed out. When she awoke, she was in a dimly lit room with curtains drawn shut all around her. She pulled herself onto her elbows feebly, her eyes blinking several times in an attempt to clear her blurred vision. As such, she sensed and felt rather than saw him.

“I know you are there…Caine?” Jeanne spoke with stronger conviction than she felt, “I died…” She finished in a mumble as her vision cleared and he stepped into view.

“What did you do to me? And why?” Jeanne asked softly as though she was afraid of whatever answer he might give her, “I was…I was supposed to meet God...today?”

Jeanne wasn’t sure it was still the same day, how long had she been unconscious? She searched for her angels but none came to answer her, she felt her strength slowly returning to her heavy body and making her lighter. She felt a rejuvenating rush come over her as Caine stepped closer still. She inched backwards and the sensation was weaker. Somehow everything was linked to Caine, he had done something to her and now she demanded to know what it was. She should be dead, burned alive, the fire was hot and fierce and terrifying. She should not have escaped it without so much as a burn mark…and yet, as she examined her arms, she realized she didn’t have even a scratch.
 
Caine looked at Jeanne a moment and replied, "Well, in some cultures I am unto a god, and you now would be much like a goddess."

He went over to an armoire and opened it. Reaching in he pulled out a dress that would be considered scandalous in 'polite' society. He handed it to her, "Wear that, the clothes you are wearing now are an insult to you, and your achievements. Celebrate your womanhood; I know I plan to in time."

He settled into a chair, and continued, "You indeed died, not this morning as you suppose, but last night. The fire would kill most of our kind quickly, and completely. But you are my childe, and as such, you are more resilient than most of your 'peers.'"

He pointed to a screen at the far side of the room, "Behind that is a tub where you may wash the soot off you and dress."

He looked at her, his voice both warm and hard, "While you are the greatest general of this day, you are still a woman, I would have you dress as such, and not in the crap that passes for women's fashion in this age. I find it amazing on how things have digressed in that regard in the last couple hundred years."
 
Jeanne didn’t understand what he meant about being a god and her being a goddess, for surely her Christian spirit would not allow her to believe in many gods. To her, there was just one. She watched him as he crossed the room to an armoire and pulled a dress from the drawer, it was a light blue in colour and the fabric was silk, Jeanne let it slide through her fingers as he handed it to her.

"Wear that, the clothes you are wearing now are an insult to you, and your achievements. Celebrate your womanhood; I know I plan to in time."

Jeanne’s eyes widened and her mouth twisted into a scowl over his pomposity, he assumed already that she would bed him and he would be sadly mistaken. He settled into a chair across the room from her and went on, "You indeed died, not this morning as you suppose, but last night. The fire would kill most of our kind quickly, and completely. But you are my childe, and as such, you are more resilient than most of your 'peers.'"

“Childe?” Jeanne asked softly.

If he heard her, Caine gave no indication and continued, pointing to the other side of the room, "Behind that is a tub where you may wash the soot off you and dress. While you are the greatest general of this day, you are still a woman, I would have you dress as such, and not in the crap that passes for women's fashion in this age. I find it amazing on how things have digressed in that regard in the last couple hundred years."

Jeanne was nearly at a loss for words, her brain could not make sense of anything he had said but slowly it was coming together and when Jeanne opened her mouth, everything came out in a flow of emotion – both sadness and anger.

“Men have tried to tell me how to dress, what to do, what to think and what befits a ‘lady’ for years now Caine, I have no desire to be one. I never have. I will dress as you ask me, do not think it weakens me or my resolve in the slightest!” She snatched up the dress and disappeared behind the screen before he could get a word out.

She found the tub already full with steaming hot water, Jeanne half tore her burnt and ripped clothing from her body. It was in tatters, never to be worn again. Jeanne felt strong beneath the water, it cleansed her and took away the smell of the smoke. She took up the soap bar and scrubbed herself raw with it, her hair was crispy at the ends; she sighed and washed her hair anyway.

When she was done, she took up a towel and stepped from the tub, moving over to the vanity where an old, chipped mirror hung. Jeanne found some scissors in the draw and snipped away the ends of her hair where it was burned and stuck together. Her hair was shorter than shoulder length when she was done but nowhere near the boy short length she had it at when she led her Dauphin’s armies to victory. Finally she slipped the dress over her head, her underthings were still in reasonable condition though she knew she would need more.

She finally exited the bathroom clean again, her arms folded and her demeanor stern and serious, “I assume you’re satisfied with my appearance?” She didn’t wait for his response, “Good. I want answers, proper ones. Not these cryptic replies. You called me your childe. You called me akin to a goddess. You referred to us as 'our kind'. I should have died and I did not. And last but not least, your assumption that you will have me. Let me call a draw to that now. Never. I am celibate and married to God.” She finished resolutely.

“I want to know what is going on. Now.” Jeanne had commanded hundreds of thousands of men in her Dauphin’s armies and while Caine had a more commanding and powerful aura, she was letting him know that he did not intimidate her in the slightest, whether or not that was actually true.
 
Caine's eyes traveled over Jeanne's body and he nodded, "Yes, very satisfied. You are quite beautiful."

He looked at her and scowled a moment, "Lady? When did I call you a lady? I said woman; and, that you certainly are."

He concentrated a moment and the shadows of the room began coalescing, forming arm like tendrils with prehensile ends. They moved toward Jeanne slowly, undulating as they moved. As the first one brushed the back of her leg, it wrapped around lightly, yet firmly, holding her leg. A second tendril caught her other leg as Caine stood and began walking toward her.

"I am a vampire, and you too are one now. Your Dauphin condemned you to death this day, and I denied him, and you, that."

He gathered his presence around him and wielded it like a battering ram against her, "You may have commanded thousands, but millions have followed my name, my banner, my sword. I now am your liege lord, and I shall be far more merciful to you than that damnable Dauphin was."
 
Jeanne neglected to answer as he called her a woman, this was true though she had spent so much of her life trying to deny it and prove herself as good as any man. Besides, she was distracted. The shadows seemed to move about and Jeanne backed away from Caine as he started to move towards her. But suddenly, it felt as though the shadows themselves were gripping her limbs, holding her in place and stopping her from running. It was as if Caine knew what she would do before Jeanne knew it.

"I am a vampire, and you too are one now. Your Dauphin condemned you to death this day, and I denied him, and you, that."

Jeanne was reminded of their conversation only two days prior and she swallowed, she was not familiar with the term ‘vampire’ but it sounded ominous and somehow wrong. Perhaps that was because Jeanne knew the fire ought to have taken her life and yet, it did not.

"You may have commanded thousands, but millions have followed my name, my banner, my sword. I now am your liege lord, and I shall be far more merciful to you than that damnable Dauphin was."

Were Jeanne not being firmly held in place, she was sure she would have fallen backwards to the floor as Caine moved ever closer. She couldn’t explain it, she felt like he had some overwhelming power over her. It made her blood rush through her veins, her heart beat a little faster (Jeanne was yet to discover this phantom imagining) and her breath caught in her throat as though he had knocked the wind out of her. She wanted to clutch at her head but Jeanne couldn’t move her arm. She didn’t know why, she only knew it had something to do with him. It would be a long time before Jeanne would master any of this and it was a little time before she understood it. It was like a headache that wasn’t really there, Caine was in her head, in her blood, telling her secrets and lies and poisoning her.

Jeanne was out of breath trying to control her own thoughts as though she had been thrust into the world’s loudest auditorium. It was deafening. A tear dripped from her eyelash silent and unnoticed. It was pain and it was pleasure, it was loud and quiet and nice and nasty all at once. Nothing made sense.

“Stop it.” Jeanne whispered, “What..? Why? I don’t understand…how? Why me?” Jeanne was coming to terms now as if Caine was explaining what a vampire was without any words at all.

“Millions…war…I see…I saw…me…who are you, Caine?” Jeanne murmured the question at last, looking him dead in the eyes despite the fear inside her which told her this was the most dangerous thing she could do. His eyes drew her in, she had avoided looking at them the whole time. Now she stared him in the face, she was stronger than this, better than this and if he was going to harm her, he would do it and Jeanne knew she would succumb to his will.

Caine did not have to tell her he had control of her mind or her body, she had known when he stepped towards her. She may not have known exactly how it worked but Jeanne was no fool. Liege lord was a term she actually understood, she was grateful he had used it in an attempt to bridge whatever language gap was hanging between them. But it felt more like enslavement than paid peasantry, Jeanne did not feel free, she felt…different.
 
Caine continued to hold Jeanne with the tendrils of shadow, caressing her with them, from head to toe. He intentionally avoided the more... personal areas of her body. Instead he was teasing her body into feelings he knew that she had never felt before. No man had taken her, but one vampire had taken the more personal aspects of her. The physical would come in time he was sure, but for now, it was enough to manipulate her emotions, expanding her feelings. Besides he had been around for over 20 centuries already, what was a little more time.

Jeanne was the most interesting prospect he had since Queen Boudica around the time that Rome occupied what was now known as England. Warrior women were what attracted him the most. Warriors in general were his interest, but the female variety was of the greatest appeal to him.

He turned and started walking away, Jeanne followed on the cushion of shadows. He walked calmly down a set of stairs, wide stone steps worn by usage over the centuries. Arriving at a subterranean level he unlocked a door and stepped in. Against the far wall was a man chained hand and foot against the wall.

Caine looked at Jeanne, and said, "Lesson one is how to feed, without killing your food. The act of feeding can go one of two ways. Infinite pain, driving the chattel to madness, is the first way. The other is an orgasmic pleasure that no other could deliver, making, normally, a loyal and steady meal source out of them.

He turned back to the man on the wall, "Once you get more powerful and experienced you can avoid those extremes as I did with you."

Caine looked back at her and asked, "Which method do you prefer? Deliver pain or pleasure?"

He considered what she would choose. How could a woman that never knew pleasure in it's purest form choose pleasure? She would barely know what to do. He almost was amused by what may come. The amusement was cut short with the consideration that she may refuse to feed, but if that was the case, time would take care of that too.
 
He didn’t answer her, he simply turned on his heel and walked away. Jeanne regained her own headspace as he walked away but then she found she still had no control over her body. Caine forced her to follow him down a winding, worn staircase made of stone. As he unlocked the door and opened it, Jeanne immediately noticed the man chained to the wall but her attention was brought back to Caine as he turned to her to speak.

Jeanne was confused at first, feed? What was he talking about? But as if he knew that she didn’t understand, images flashed through her brain in sequence showing her his meaning with visuals as he spoke. Jeanne shook her head violently, she could not do that!

“That’s murder! It’s a sin! He would die!” She yelled louder than necessary, she felt angry at the idea that he thought she should kill someone unarmed.

“I won’t do that. Not ever.” She quietened down and started thinking logically again, Jeanne had no idea she would ever eat those words.

“Do you do this to people? How can you live with yourself?” She demanded of Caine.
 
Caine shrugged his shoulders. He looked at her then at the man chained to the wall, replying, "It is easy once you adjust. You are at the moment still thinking of them as an equal to you, which they most certainly are not."

Caine looked back at Jeanne, and thought for a minute. Deciding he decided to show her the difference between a vampire and a human. Slowly he revealed to her the abilities she would be able to open within herself in due time, and a little practice. Not least of which was the ability to see and hear far beyond that which a human was capable.

He looked at her and said, "You can also enhance emotions that are present until it is the predominant emotion."

He could feel the man's emotions and sorted through them quickly finding the small spark of lust he had, and began stoking it. Within minutes the man was moaning on the wall, his penis hard, sticking straight out from his body.

Caine looked at Jeanne, "Each emotion makes the blood taste differently. I prefer the taste of lust or anger. The rest are not so palatable to me. Perhaps you will find a different emotion, or emotions that you will like."

He stepped up next to Jeanne, "You have to feed, childe. If you do not, you won't die from it, but the pain and agony will be worse than that of the fire you tasted today."
 
"It is easy once you adjust. You are at the moment still thinking of them as an equal to you, which they most certainly are not."

Jeanne felt horrified and looked it, her face was contorted with revulsion, shock and anger. He meant as meat, that her fellow man was food but it was near cannibalism to Jeanne. She couldn’t fathom ever being able to ‘feed’ from another human being as Caine put it. Caine snapped her from her far-fetched thoughts with images, images and audio, as if a video was playing inside Jeanne’s head. It showed her that she would have dog like hearing and cat like sight with time.

"You can also enhance emotions that are present until it is the predominant emotion."

Jeanne’s imagination shattered away as the far-off voice pulled her back to reality, Caine was speaking to her again. Caine was then very focused on the man again, the food chained to the wall. Jeanne bit her lip as the man began to moan and Caine showed her what he was doing. Jeanne was a virgin so there was certain things about the human condition that alluded her but she pieced enough together to figure out that Caine was causing it and it was a form of enjoyment.

"Each emotion makes the blood taste differently. I prefer the taste of lust or anger. The rest are not so palatable to me. Perhaps you will find a different emotion, or emotions that you will like."

“Like horror and despair?” Jeanne muttered sarcastically.

"You have to feed, childe. If you do not, you won't die from it, but the pain and agony will be worse than that of the fire you tasted today."

Jeanne stared at him in disbelief, “You are…insane. Completely out of your mind. Could you have chosen a worse person for this? Perhaps a cardinal?! Maybe the Pope himself?! What in heaven or on Earth would make you think you could get me to do this? If God chooses penance for me and that penance be the fiery agony of my burning flesh then so be it! The Lord would never condone this….this….murder! There ought to be a word created in its honour! It’s that despicable! And that...joy he is experiencing is not real! It is something you put there...something meant for marriage!”

Jeanne stopped to catch her breath and ceased her tirade, he could try and make her but Jeanne would kill herself first, she would never forgive herself if she allowed him to taint her so.

“What do you intend to do with me Caine?” She levelled her eyes and gestured slightly with her fingertips, Caine’s power still wrapped her body very tightly.
 
Caine started using the tendrils that held Jeanne to start caressing her slowly, delicately. Touching her in places he was positive no man had touched her before, and likely she herself had never touched in a manner to bring herself pleasure. A light caress here, a quick probe there, and an occasional pinch for effect.

Once he got the first reaction that he was looking for, Caine began manipulating her emotions, stoking the fire of lust, which was bound to be an unfamiliar emotion for her. Bit by bit he focused on that small flicker of fire within her. Emotionally blowing on it, stoking it hotter and hotter.

"As far as the pope goes, he already has a ... mentor of sorts. Cardinal too come to think of it."

He stepped over to her his body barely a breath of air away from hers. He whispered into her ear, "What I want from you is companionship for a century or three. Maybe longer if you adjust well."

He was under no delusion that vampires had eternal relationships. The most he could really hope for was for fifty to a hundred years before one of them changed, and he was far too old to change much at this point.

He looked over his shoulder at the man chained to the wall, "But first you have to eat. It if helps, he was convicted by your church for blasphemy, and none will miss him, for they think him dead already."
 
"What I want from you is companionship for a century or three. Maybe longer if you adjust well."

Caine whispered hotly in her ear and Jeanne closed her eyes, she couldn’t make heads or tails of the snakes in her belly or the fire between her legs that was burning and yet slick at the same time. These were all new sensations to Jeanne, a soft whimper slipped from between her lips unbidden.

"But first you have to eat. It if helps, he was convicted by your church for blasphemy, and none will miss him, for they think him dead already."

“I cannot…” Jeanne whispered in response, her eyes slowly opening with a haze over them. Caine could have her body but not her mind, Jeanne could not go from Godly worship to senseless murder in 24 hours.

“This is not war. He is not a soldier. This is not what God would ask of me. I feel…further from the Lord than I have ever been.” Jeanne said almost sadly and softly.

“Do you know what it is like to feel lost Caine? I feel very lost…inside. I don’t know if I am who I think I am anymore.” Jeanne was starting to feel disconnected from her angels, from God and from her humanity as well as the rest of humanity, there was an evil in her veins that she did not wish to acknowledge.

She could not summon the strength of anger though, she wanted to be angry with Caine but that emotion had all but simmered and died out inside of her. She was confused and a little sad, she craved things she didn’t understand. She was hot between her legs, her mouth ran dry and her lips felt chapped. She wanted something desperately, she was sweating in need and tried to move her hand to wipe her face but Caine’s power stilled her.

“What is this….sensation?” She asked Caine uncertainly.
 
Caine nipped at her earlobe and whispered, "Desire, child. Desire for a man. Specifically for me."

He placed each of his hands on her hips and squeezed firmly, "A small reflection of the desire I feel for you, my little general."

The tendrils continued caressing her body as her stepped around behind her. His hands never left her body, rather they trailed softly along her back and firm stomach. Stopping he pulled Jeanne back so that her ass rested against his cock and hips. He found the feel of her pressed against him pleasurable.

His lips fluttered across her ear as he said softly, "You are wntering a new society, greater and more dangerous than the one you left."

Leaning his head forward Caine hissed the hollow of her neck and said, "I will show you things of this world and yourself you never imagined."
 
“Desire, child. Desire for a man. Specifically for me. A small reflection of the desire I feel for you, my little general."

Jeanne’s breath caught in her throat as he nibbled her earlobe and she faltered, choking on any words that may have escaped. He grasped her hips and she was at his mercy, his hold over her was absolute. She could not run, she could not cry and she could not resist him. What was worse is the way Caine was toying with her mind and emotions, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to.

He pressed hard against her back, the contrast stark – she soft and supple, he hard and firm. His harsh whisper against the tender muscles of her ear, "You are entering a new society, greater and more dangerous than the one you left."

"I will show you things of this world and yourself you never imagined."


She couldn’t swallow but choked it down, trying to find her voice as all manner of lustful thoughts swirled through her mind and heated her blood.

“Is that all you think about?” She murmured in surprise, assuming he would understand her meaning.

“What will you show me? Beyond murder and….marital…things!” Jeanne sounded almost accusatory, she was frozen in body but her mind wanted to know why Caine had chosen her and what he could possibly want from her. There were far better and more experienced whores than Jeanne, she was suspicious of his motives.

She was starting to feel surprisingly faint, she hadn’t eaten and was feeling weakened for it. Jeanne started to wonder how long she had actually slept and whether or not it was days or just a few measly hours. She tried not to let on her weaknesses to Caine though, she wasn’t sure whether or not she could actually trust him yet.
 
Last edited:
He smiled, his eyes sparkling with desire and something akin to victory. He picked her up, and carried Jeanne over to the man hanging on the wall. His hardness grazed against her ass and lower back with each step until they where next to the man.

He reached up and used a finger nail to nick the man's throat, drawing a slow seep of blood from the artery. The coppery scent of blood filled the room as the drop of blood slowly trailed down the man's neck. He felt the small shudder of hunger ripple through her body at the scent.

He nibbled on her earlobe again, feeling the fatty tissue collapse slightly under his teeth. "I will show you the darkest of nights, the brightest of lights. You will love, hate, despair, and hope like you never have before."

He fueled her dual hungers. The hunger for the hardness pressed against her back, and the hunger for blood which soon would leave her helpless if she didn't feed soon. Stoking the fires hotter and hotter, he dribbled a drop of blood onto her lower lip. "Feed, my little general; feed."
 
Jeanne felt limp like a ragdoll as Caine carried her closer to the helpless man hanging from the chains. Try as she might she couldn’t ignore his impulses, his hardness against her. It was as heady as being drunk on wine, she was drunk on Caine’s lust and was almost lacking as much control over her mind as she was her body. She was positive Caine could force her to feed on the man without her consent, she wondered why he didn’t.

Jeanne inhaled deeply and shuddered against Caine as the unmistakable musty and metallic scent of blood filled the air. Coupled with that and Caine’s hot breath against her ear, Jeanne felt she was losing control fast. Her blood was hot beneath her skin.

"I will show you the darkest of nights, the brightest of lights. You will love, hate, despair, and hope like you never have before."

Caine dribbled blood onto her lip and before Jeanne could stop herself; her tongue darted out on reflex to lick up the offending liquid. Her mind swirled as the blood touched her tongue, her eyes seeping into a deep blood red colour, filling her eyeballs.

"Feed, my little general; feed."

Jeanne could barely hear Caine as she lunged forward on impulse – completely unaware that Caine had released his hold on her long enough to allow this movement. Jeanne’s fangs came forth unbidden, completely on instinct and she sunk them deep into the man’s throat. Fueled by the combined blood and the aching between her loins that she was determined to sate, Jeanne drunk deeply. So deeply that it wasn’t long before the man hung limp and lifeless from the chains and some unfathomable nature within told Jeanne that it was time to let him go. Jeanne released him from the grip of her fangs and licked her upper lip, the blood draining from her eyes to return them to their normal colour.

Jeanne’s fangs retracted involuntarily and Jeanne was regaining both strength and senses. Her tongue prodded at her retracting fangs in surprise, Jeanne seemed unable to see until that moment.

Her eyes fell on the man hanging lifeless from the chains and she gasped in horror, “Dear lord…what have I done?”
 
It was a scene he had seen countless times in the past; each one slightly different from the others. This time it took stoking Jeanne's lust along with her hunger, imprinting on her a basic need in feeding in the future. She could feed hurriedly if necessary or even with out lust coursing through her veins, but it would not taste quite the same with out the primal carnal need.

Her shock and horror was evident as Jeanne cried out, “Dear lord…what have I done?”

He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his little general and pulled her close, his continued hardness pressed between their bodies. He breathed into her ear, "You fed, my little general. "

Lifting her easily into his arms, Caine turned toward the door as shadowy tentacles began caressing her body again. He looked down into Jeanne's eyes as he climbed flight after flight of stairs until he came to a door that opened onto the roof of a tower fortification. His hands worked in time with the shadowy tendrils, coaxing her carnal hunger until it was stronger than the horror she felt from feeding.

Holding her still he looked over the parapet and whispered, "Look, my little general. Look upon the city with your new eyes."
 
Jeanne was helpless to Caine's power once again and did not fight him even though she felt her strength returning now that she had drained the life of another. She couldn't see a way to fight his strange hold over her anyway. It was not a sword, it was like mind control only much deeper.

He lifted her and carried her upstairs as easily as if she weighed nothing at all. There was an immense and unseen strength to him. As he stepped onto the roof and up to the parapet, she swallowed and looked at him questioningly. He asked her to look out onto the city with her vision. She obeyed, for the first time, without asking herself if she wanted to or if Caine was forcing her to.

The lights were sharp, it was night and the city was aglow with flames to light the streets. But even in the darkest corners, Jeanne could see trades occurring and gambling, her eyes so sharp she could spot the money on the table. She watched in wonderment as a few men beat a man and a few streets over, a prostitute sold herself in an alley.

"Oh my..." Jeanne whispered, the city was humming and Jeanne could feel the heartbeat of it. She could smell the sweat of people and hear the blood running through their veins.

"What...how? How can I see...everything?" Jeanne didn't know how to phrase herself, she dropped into a whisper and stared up at Caine, "There are better leaders. Older generals. You keep calling me that...I was one option where there are many...why?"

Jeanne was slick between her thighs by now and fidgeting, she worked hard to ignore it but it was becoming too much and she interrupted Caine to cry out, "Stop it!"
 
Caine waited patiently as Jeanne adjusted to her new abilities of perception. All the while he held her gently allowing his shadowy tentacles stroke, caress and explore her body. His nostrils flared at her increasing excitement. He ground his hard cock against her ass firmly, rolling his hips, dragging the head up and down the crevasse of her firm ass.

He drew a breath to explain why her over other generals when she snapped, "Stop it!"

Caine's eyes flashed red, a color brighter and deeper than that of an excellent ruby. His voice was low and dangerous as he replied, "I am not yours to command, rather quite the opposite. You are mine to command, teach, protect and inspire."

He spun her around easily so that Jeanne was facing him and he pinned her to the crenelation of the tower. His hardness trapped between their bodies as he gripped her jaw and tilted her face up toward his.

He kissed her. Hard. Demanding. Hungrily. He gave her a brief glimpse of the passion that had ruled his nights for thousands of years. His tongue pressed against her lips, levering them open enough to allow him to thrust it into her mouth.

His left hand dropped to her breast and he squeezed it, pressing his palm directly on top of her nipple, smashing it into her fleshy tit. As he caressed her tit, his tongue caressed her tongue, twining around it and flicking across the tip.

He opened his hunger and desire for her to Jeanne; flooding her emotions with his own. Breaking the kiss off, he remained lip to lip with her as he asked, "Any more questions as to why I choose you?"
 
Jeanne was suddenly fearful as his eyes flashed that dangerous red and his power pulsed against her own, hers was starting to push back but she lacked the considerable experience and understanding of what was happening to her body that Caine seemed to enjoy.

He pinned her against the wall and pressed against her, she could feel the warmth of his breath, he was so close. Her own breathing was husky and ragged. She wanted to push him away but her arms refused her commands, they obeyed Caine's. 'How is he doing that?' She wondered futilely.

"Mmm!" She moaned in surprise as he pressed his mouth to hers and kissed her hard. Jeanne's eyes were as wide as saucers.

He forced his way beyond her lips and their tongues entwined, Jeanne had never been kissed before this moment. No man had ever touched her, such was her desire to be seen as strong and manly. It seemed she was of no interest to the other soldiers. That suited her just fine.

Caine's hand groped for the flesh of her breast and she squealed in protest against his hard mouth. It was pointless, her hand would not obey her request to grab his and push him away but she didn't stop trying to fight his power this time.

When he broke the kiss and spoke at last, Jeanne's eyes turned a flaming purple in colour and she snapped her arm from his power without realising. Before she knew what was happening, she had backhanded Caine across the face as hard as she could.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" She snarled, "I'm not your plaything."

She gasped for air, her whole body trembling against the effects of Caine's torturous emotions. It was becoming increasingly difficult to determine which feelings and desires were hers and which ones were Caine's. It was only her moral outrage and lack of understanding about sex that had enabled her to distinguish what she wanted. Her heart was racing and her loins were throbbing so much that the ache was becoming unbearable. Her legs shook beneath her.
 
Caine's eyes blazed in ancient anger. He struck her in the stomach, expelling all air from her, then in the throat to prevent the breath she was so emotionally attached to. He grabbed her and slammed her against the stone wall and closed the space between them to less than that a beam of light would need to pass.

His voice was low, nearly a hiss as he snarled, "Strike me again and I will leave you staked to a rooftop for the dawn to burn you to hell forever."

His hand clenched her throat and he ripped the clothing he had goven her away from Jeanne in one easy powerful movement, exposing her to him. "As far as my plaything," he hissed, "that is exactly what you are until you learn your place and how to control the great, terrible power I gave you."

He caressed her pert breast almost fondly, almost lewdly. "Until you learn to reason, learn to think, and learn to speak, your great appeal to me is physical. You cannot possible amuse me in any other way at this time."

He released her completely, no physical or tenebrous shadow contact at all, as if removing himself from her entirely. "Decide my littlittle general, what shall it be? An unlife of pleasure, physical and mental or shall I free you to those who would suck you dry to take the gift I gave you?"
 
Jeanne didn’t know what she expected but the blow to the stomach caught her by surprise, such was her split focus between what was occurring with Caine and what she was feeling because of him. She gasped as he pressed her against the wall and held her with ease, she gripped his wrist and struggled feebly against his power.

She was helpless to stop him from rendering her naked, she was forced to listen and endure his groping as he squeezed her larynx and stopped her from speaking. She wheezed but it was more out of the strain of struggling against him than a desire for oxygen, although to Jeanne – these things went hand in hand and she didn’t notice.

“Nah-uh!” She moaned softly as he released her and she fell to the floor, crouched.

Jeanne huddled and covered herself as best she could, tears of humiliation spilled from her eyes. She didn’t lift her head to look at him, grabbing the tattered remains of the dress to cover herself.

"Decide my little general, what shall it be? An unlife of pleasure, physical and mental or shall I free you to those who would suck you dry to take the gift I gave you?"

Jeanne didn’t immediately answer, she processed a lot of what had just happened before looking up slowly. Her features went from hopeless and vulnerable to angry in moments, her eyes flashing that bright violet colour again and again as she finally spoke.

“Your mistake is thinking that I am more afraid of you or them than I am of dying.” Jeanne stood up slowly, holding the dress in front of her with her arms crossed over her breasts, “What am I worth to you Caine? Because if I was worth as little as you pretend then you would have already done all of those terrible things you promise.”

“I cannot fight your power and you are accustomed to getting what you want. I can tell a leader from a soldier and a monarch from a commander. You are at least a mix of all four. So you can take what you want or you can wait until I decide you are worthy of it. The former will make me kill you the first chance I get and the latter may never happen at all.” Jeanne spat at him, “Leave me staked otherwise.”

She paused at last for his response, her body was aching and she was so confused. Her loins were a slippery mess that she could not control. Her legs were squeezed together tightly in an attempt to get relief.
 
Back
Top