A question for those of you that have sucked cock and eaten pussy.....

If you have done both which do you prefer?

  • I definitely prefer sucking cock!

    Votes: 127 12.0%
  • I definitely prefer eating pussy!

    Votes: 190 17.9%
  • Both are equally fun and I love them both!

    Votes: 590 55.6%
  • I haven't done both so I can't comment, HOWEVER both sound REALLY hot!

    Votes: 154 14.5%

  • Total voters
    1,061
During my youth, whenever I had a mouthful of cock I find myself fantasizing about pussy, and when I was with a woman I'd think about men. Then, as I matured, I was quite satisfied with the person with whom I was having sex. Of course, three way or group sex is most satisfying for someone with my tastes.
 
Both all the way though I am bit more picky on the landscaping for pussy than cock. Little to no muff on the girls and if nothing else a clean base for guys. Of course most days i am getting more cock to suck than pussy to eat. So Unfair!
 
It's all good but...

I like the control factor of laying a guy back on a bed and working him over thoroughly. For a brief time, you own that cock. Conversely, a pussy always essentially owns you.

When the roles are reversed, I know that the guy I'm with really wants to be there sucking on me. Not always 100% sure that's true with a woman.

Also, a guy will tell you exactly what he wants and, in my experience, women are less likely to be verbal and specific.

Just my humble opinion...
 
love sucking cock

I am an equal opportunity person............clit and cock.........love it all........love the taste, love the swallow......only thing I hedge against is the copious amounts of hair that some fail to cut off..........bald is in fact beautiful...........ohhhhhh yeah
 
quote:
Originally Posted by bison1
What a hard (sic)choice.
The best however is a pussy with cum in it .
And a cock with lady juice on it.
Awwww hell
The best is on my back under her pussy .And a cock thats using both my mouth and her pussy in turn
Bison!!!


I wholeheartedly agree. Wow, that gets me hot.

it does sound very hot
 
Pussy tastes better. But it's been a while, so right now I would probably squeeze some cum out of that cock. Though the best option is probably to get fucked in the ass while eating the pussy. Now we're talking.

now that sounds hot too!
 
i definately could go either way right now, although it's been a while since i had a guy.
 
quote:
Originally Posted by bison1
What a hard (sic)choice.
The best however is a pussy with cum in it .
And a cock with lady juice on it.
Awwww hell
The best is on my back under her pussy .And a cock thats using both my mouth and her pussy in turn
Bison!!!




it does sound very hot

VERY HOT
 
My ex-boyfriend tried to convince me to go for a three-some. I couldn't do it. Glad I didn't, but it just wasn't appealing to me. I'm a selfish person.....what can I say? Cock is just better to me.
 
Bi curious female here and I have to say that while I've had a lot more experience sucking cock, the couple of times I licked pussy was amazing! So, I guess that cock is still my favorite (with all that tasty cum) but I've really been wanting to be with another woman again. I think it's about time... sigh:)
 
I've done both, many times, and I absolutely love both equally as well! However, finding the right cock seems to always be harder! ;)
 
Eating pussy is the best, but there's nothing quite like sucking a cock that is drenched in my Mistress' cum.
 
I love the idea of either sucking a cock while my wife looks on or eating her pussy while she sucks cock. If forced to chose. Wait... I think that might be my favorite... the being forced part.

Oh to be up close to a hard fucking. Someone else here mentioned having their face buried deeply into the fuck and enjoying the taste of both.

This is a difficult question Mr Brigg. I will have to sit back and think about it for an hour or so.
 
share and share alike

I LUV pussylicking and I LUV cocksucking. Put a beautiful pussy and a gorgeous cock in front of me, though, and I'm positive that the cock would be in my mouth first.

Why should the gals have all the fun of cock sucking?, us guys have needs too and for me it,s sucking another guy off, all the better if his cock tastes of his wife or girlfriends pussy. Here in U.K it is said that 1 in 3 women are into Bisexual relationships, therefore I claim my right to join in the Bi scene ass a guy and get my share of the "Beef Bayonet", the "Mutton Dagger", the "Blue Veined Piccollo" or whatever else you choose to cal it. Oh yes!, and I,m very partial to well worn female nether garments as well, a thrumming stonker every time I get my hands on them.
 
Well, I'm more experienced at sucking cock but have had some pussy licking experiences and, I guess because it's more of a novelty for me, I prefer licking pussy. But, truth be told, I'd rather have mine licked!!:)
 
I love leather, too

Not to over simplfy this question of choice, I enjoy making people cum and experiencing their reactions to my ministrations. The more feedback I get, man or woman, the hotter I get. Having a leather collar around my neck with a short leash can turn me into the biggest slut in town.
 
Not to over simplfy this question of choice, I enjoy making people cum and experiencing their reactions to my ministrations. The more feedback I get, man or woman, the hotter I get. Having a leather collar around my neck with a short leash can turn me into the biggest slut in town.

Hummm? Got a collar and leash but not sure how short I can make it.;)
 
I can't count the times: When sucking cock I've wished it had been dipped into a juicy pussy. Or when licking pussy I've wished it had just been well fucked by a stiff cock.
 
Oh yes!!

" Bill3250-- I can't count the times: When sucking cock I've wished it had been dipped into a juicy pussy. Or when licking pussy I've wished it had just been well fucked by a stiff cock..."


Amen to that Brother Bill: Also, the taste of your wife's pussy juice on a cock you've been sucking as it erupts in your face with your wife pumping on it with her hand.
 
Back
Top