brit_newlens10.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
  • brit_newlens11.jpg
    brit_newlens11.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1
  • brit_newlens12.jpg
    brit_newlens12.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1
Wow Brit. Very sensual. I always feel a little tingle of excitement when I see you've posted.

Still & always one of the best

one of my first thread subscriptions (the original thread).... and still one of the sexiest and best ladies online.

one of my first thread subscriptions (the original thread).... and still one of the sexiest and best ladies online.

blushes

What a lovely thing to say! Thanks, handsome, glad you still think so! :rose:

Incredibly beautiful pictures...the black & white ones are especially stunning!

Incredibly beautiful pictures...the black & white ones are especially stunning!

Thank you very much, always lovely to know which ones people have particularly enjoyed. :eek:

Very hot, looks like fun!

I would have to agree ;)

Very erotic. Damn HOT!!!

Glad you think so! :D

And thank you to those who've sent PMs about my latest photos, I'm really happy so many people have enjoyed them. :rose:

Will hope to have more photos for you to enjoy soon!

That new lens is working great, although the subject matter is what makes the pics... Beautiful!:rose:

You're a lovely lady Brit...in so many ways:rose:

That new lens is working great, although the subject matter is what makes the pics... Beautiful!:rose:

Thank you for your lovely messages. :rose:

I don't know when I'll be 'back' taking photos as my darling Dad tragically passed away last week and so I'm trying to deal with and cope with that at the moment.

I know some of the visitors to this thread have already taken the time to message me about this and I will be replying as soon as I can to their kind and touching words.

:heart:

blows the dust off a long neglected thread

So, I got a new corset...it's ever so pretty. Thought there might be one or two people who'd enjoy a peek. :eek:

Attachments

• brit_ribbon1.jpg
    brit_ribbon1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1

So, I got a new corset...it's ever so pretty. Thought there might be one or two people who'd enjoy a peek. :eek:

You thought correctly! It's so good to see you here again! I've always enjoyed your posts and pics. The new corset looks wonderful on you. Are you going to show us the rest of it?

I don't doubt you are correct! Very nice content, and composure!

I haven't seen your thread before. I might need to look back at past posts! I've had a quick look at your Tumblr too, which might also require more attention!

First off. Welcome back. I enjoyed the photos you posted. Also yes, I would enjoy a peek.

The new camera lens does have excellent clarity. And the subject matter I must say is beautiful. What a wonderful pair of breasts you have. I love the corset picture too. I think a corset makes a woman very sexy. And there is no doubt of that in your case. You're beautiful!!

That's really pretty!!!! Welcome back to the world of AmPics :)

You thought correctly! It's so good to see you here again! I've always enjoyed your posts and pics. The new corset looks wonderful on you. Are you going to show us the rest of it?

I don't doubt you are correct! Very nice content, and composure!

I haven't seen your thread before. I might need to look back at past posts! I've had a quick look at your Tumblr too, which might also require more attention!

First off. Welcome back. I enjoyed the photos you posted. Also yes, I would enjoy a peek.

The new camera lens does have excellent clarity. And the subject matter I must say is beautiful. What a wonderful pair of breasts you have. I love the corset picture too. I think a corset makes a woman very sexy. And there is no doubt of that in your case. You're beautiful!!

Mmmmmmm I can see you love having your teats pleasured. Love the pics, very erotic xx

That's really pretty!!!! Welcome back to the world of AmPics :)

Awww, thanks everyone! What a lovely set of comments to come back to! :eek:

Awww, thanks everyone! What a lovely set of comments to come back to! :eek:
I haven't worked my way through the whole thread yet (that could take some time!) but I love the combination of freckles and piercing eyes! Beautiful!

Glad to see the dust come off. You were always one of the prettiest posters on lit. It surprised me when I saw this come up on my subscriptions page.

Hey britwitch, I'm britrich :p

I love a good corset, on a sexy body. So this pic was a perfect match ;)

Back