Say Hello to the Temptresss

I just went through your thread from page one to eleven and around page 2 I was leaking precum like a faucet lol. I am subscribing to your thread for sure! If you ever want a young man to cum fill your needs let me know:) although I am in California...My favorite pics are the one with the heel in your panties pulling them away and the other was the pink gstring showing your hot tasty ass...which brings me to my next question...do you like have your ass eaten?

Wow, well that, obviously, is the desired effect, glad it worked!

The heel one is one of my favourites too - I try to do artistic shots when I can.

You'd like to eat my ass? Well, yes, of course!
 
Wow, well that, obviously, is the desired effect, glad it worked!

The heel one is one of my favourites too - I try to do artistic shots when I can.

You'd like to eat my ass? Well, yes, of course!

Wonderfuly sexy and sensual posts of your luscious body. Oh so very arousing. Hope you'll continue!!!
 
such a wonderful temptress ;) you are gorgeous! too bad the rules on here dont let u show us more haha.
 
Good evening, everyone

I've been busy today ....

P122310aslksjf531_zpsa20bcb24.jpg


P1210530_zps5bf9lkjlh4244_zpse246e78d.jpg


P1210529_zps222d3352aea_zps2478297b.jpg
 
Oh my I like your kind of being busy!! Now I just wish I was there so I could get you out of your panties ;)
 
What a view darling! Love the lingerie.

Glad you like it! It was brought to go to a Rocky Horror show ... :eek:

Mmm so fucking sexy!!!

Thank you

is it too late to catch a flight??????

*licks lips*

Never too late ;)


Holy shit I just came in my pants!!

Kinda the result I was hoping for ...

Mmm very sexy pics! I'll probably cum to them a few more times :)

:D

I think I might be busy in a minute after seeing you in that outfit!:devil:;)

See you later ...
 
Back
Top