Private places

mrpinstripes

Virgin
Hey all.

My boy and I are finding it difficult to get time to ourselves. Due to the nature of our living situations, we can't really play at our respective homes. Taking him to a hotel every time can get expensive. Does anyone have a similar situation and some sort of alternative? I've been thinking of asking around to see if friends with unfinished basements or whatever might 'rent' one to us per visit, or something.

Any ideas would be great.

Hey all.

My boy and I are finding it difficult to get time to ourselves. Due to the nature of our living situations, we can't really play at our respective homes. Taking him to a hotel every time can get expensive. Does anyone have a similar situation and some sort of alternative? I've been thinking of asking around to see if friends with unfinished basements or whatever might 'rent' one to us per visit, or something.

Any ideas would be great.

If the issue at home is roommates, have an adult conversation, asking how y'all can get some "private time" on a regular basis.

If the issue at home is thin walls (apartment/etc) either figure out how to do things a little quieter, or decide the neighbors will just have to be jealous of your fantastic sex life.

If the issue is that you're both still living with parents (presuming its it an elder-care situation) - get your own place (at least one of you).

If the issue is you're still living at home (elder-care) - look into adult-care services to relieve you for a few hours each month.

If none of those are options, look into BDSM clubs in your area. Most jurisdictions don't allow sex (local laws), but it would give you a chance to enjoy various activities.

I'm with Cutie mouse. We have a small house with thin walls. My older brother is living with us temporarily since his divorce 18 months ago. We have a lot of sex and impact play. He leaves or plays music or just deals.

I'm with Cutie mouse. We have a small house with thin walls. My older brother is living with us temporarily since his divorce 18 months ago. We have a lot of sex and impact play. He leaves or plays music or just deals.

I live I. A very rustic wooden cottage. Neighbours are close but they just have to deal with it. If my kids are over its impossible, the puppy's place is a flat In the city, we have to wait for her child to be asleep and there is a lot of pillow biting so as not to wake the child. I think the need to be quiet adds to the control aspect. And when she can shout and scream I suspect she likes that others may hear.

The problem you have could be resolved by methods the others suggest or just wait till they go out if you don't want folks hearing your shouts of pleasure and the slap of a firm hand on a naughty bottom.

I dread to think what my neighbours heard when the puppy last visited. I guess if they heard the rumour mill will be working overtime. But that's their problem not mine.

Also offering to house sit could help out during the holidays.

I live I. A very rustic wooden cottage. Neighbours are close but they just have to deal with it. If my kids are over its impossible, the puppy's place is a flat In the city, we have to wait for her child to be asleep and there is a lot of pillow biting so as not to wake the child. I think the need to be quiet adds to the control aspect. And when she can shout and scream I suspect she likes that others may hear.

The problem you have could be resolved by methods the others suggest or just wait till they go out if you don't want folks hearing your shouts of pleasure and the slap of a firm hand on a naughty bottom.

I dread to think what my neighbours heard when the puppy last visited. I guess if they heard the rumour mill will be working overtime. But that's their problem not mine.

Also offering to house sit could help out during the holidays.

I echo what Elle said. It could be your problem if someone is worried you're doing something more than fun sex.

I echo what Elle said. It could be your problem if someone is worried you're doing something more than fun sex.

Yep. I've been on the receiving end a few times, trying to decide whether what I heard was sexy fun times or something that needs to be interrupted. It wasn't fun for me at all.

I am informed when it comes to BDSM and even for me it was difficult to decide, so I imagine for someone with less knowledge the situation would have been even more difficult and possibly very unsettling.

Back