Courage acquired

A change

Well, I was right. I don't have a ton of pictures left. I am hoping that I have enough saved up until I am healed and only the scars remain. Until then, I think you may enjoy the pictures I have for you. Wait, wait, I know you will enjoy them :D :kiss::kiss:

p.s. Please do not re-post the image, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Leaning
Held
Tongue

Well, I was right. I don't have a ton of pictures left. I am hoping that I have enough saved up until I am healed and only the scars remain. Until then, I think you may enjoy the pictures I have for you. Wait, wait, I know you will enjoy them :D :kiss::kiss:

Leaning
Held
Tongue

What sweetness!! What sexyness!! What beauty!!

Omai ! Just as amazing as I'd knew they would be. Keep on digging into that pile of pics, who know what you'll find ;)

:kiss:

Wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing.

Welcome back! Glad you are enjoying the new additions.

What sweetness!! What sexyness!! What beauty!!

*blush* You know how to make a girl feel special. Thanks!

Omai ! Just as amazing as I'd knew they would be. Keep on digging into that pile of pics, who know what you'll find ;)

Hehe, so you like? And I know what you are looking for. I might just have to hold out of those just to tease you.

a continuation

So, I am going through the pictures I have from earlier. I never realized that so many of them had different versions of the pictures. See what happens when you can't take pictures. Here you all go, a reminder of what I posted before and one of pictures you haven't seen before. Again, please do not repost the images in the thread! Thank you!

Originally posted
Uncovered

Hot damn is more than three damns? I'm sorry I only read one there lol.

How about:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
, and
attachment.php
:D

You are mind blowing and extremely drool worthy. And very inspirational as well. ;)

Well, thank you very much Mr. Soul! Drool worthy? Hmmmm how big is that puddle?

Happy Sunday sexy!:kiss:

Thank you Dom! Happy Sunday to your sexy self! :kiss: I know you had to watch the game today, not the outcome we would have like.

And, I know I have been gone for awhile. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to really get on and spend time here. Hopefully it'll slow down soon. Especially since I got some new items at the store yesterday that y'all will enjoy. :kiss:

And, I know I have been gone for awhile. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to really get on and spend time here. Hopefully it'll slow down soon. Especially since I got some new items at the store yesterday that y'all will enjoy. :kiss:

Can't wait to see you in the new items. I am sure you will look HOT in them.
attachment.php

Leaning
Held
Tongue

what kind of can you do with that tongue ring babe??;)

Back